&Go City Treck Trousers (TTS 10)

I really liked these trousers and was definitely tempted to get them but I think the price tag of $148 is unreasonable. I will absolutely look out for these in WMTM and hopefully snag a pair in black. I would have loved to try on the black but they hadn’t been stocked in my size yet or where sold out. They are TTS and form fitting without being overly snug. The Urbanite material is really nice because it’s structure really gives you a smooth trouser look that hides flaws.

Not ideal shoe wear for these pants but I felt suddenly ashamed of my once again mismatched socks.

Define Jacket, Dramatic Static/Bon Bon TTS 10

I love the look of this print but I was very sad to find out it is actually a print and not a textured knit like a lot of the other pants that have been out lately (cyber stripe, space dye etc). This is backed in white polyester luon and feels slick and not a fall/winter weight jacket. On the other hand, I adore Bon Bon. Such a flattering coral pink next to your face.

Dramatic Static High Rise Wunder Under Crops (tight TTS, FAIL)

I grabbed these in my sometimes size 8, although admittedly I am a true size 10. Many of the high rise pants I get at lululemon are perfect in a size 8 so I decided to try that size in these since I’ve lost weight and my 10’s are a little big. Well…you can’t really see it in this picture but I couldn’t even pull these pants all the way up. The material stretches out to white and they are sheer because just like the Define Jacket above, it is backed in white. Do yourself a favour and don’t get these unless you try them on in store for yourself. They were horrible. Print is really pretty but the material is a total disappointment

Healthy Heart Pullover II TTS 10

Healthy Heart Pullover II is back!! What is up with all these items being brought back from last year? Lululemon must have stockpiled inventory last year.

I know a lot of people size down in the HHP but I really like a slouchy fit in an item that is meant to fit slouchy. It is super cozy and soft and the neckline is nice and open and unrestrictive. I have a few jackets in Coco Pique so wasn’t tempted by this but I wanted to show you it was back. It’s also available in solid white and solid black. Very cozy, and if it comes in a new color I’d be tempted.

All Sport Support Tank in a new green ‘FORT’ (SNUG TTS 10)

This color is fantastic but unfortunately the tank itself is not. I grabbed my TTS 10 in this and the mesh fabric was so snug around my middle. I think these will go to markdown very quickly since they seem to be sized very snug for the type of fabric that is used. I am never a size 12 in tanks and I suspect the 12 would have even been form fitting. Who needs that in a material such as mesh?

Resolution Hobo Bag is back! Only in black, but how odd that so many of Fall/Winter 2014 is coming back this season.

New Align Pants. Identical to the all black ones except there is an insert of color blocking at the waist.

Barre None Tank

September 28, 2015 / 9:42 pm

I saw open you heart long sleeve tees exactly from last year back out on the floor. SO weird to just bring it back!!

September 28, 2015 / 10:57 pm

Would you say the Healthy Heart pullover is a similar fit to the Stress Less Hoodie (ie. does size 10 in one pretty much equal a size 10 in the other?). Thanks for your help!

• September 28, 2015 / 11:01 pm

They are both tts 10 for me but I find the healthy heart pullover looser in the torso. The stress less is loose but its also a narrowe fit while the healthy heart is more boxy.

September 28, 2015 / 11:48 pm

Thank you – this helps me a lot with picking a size! I love that Coco Pique you tried on!

September 28, 2015 / 11:03 pm

I think that FORT is forage teal?

September 28, 2015 / 11:45 pm

I think it's probably all stuff that was made for last year but was stuck in the ports

5. September 29, 2015 / 1:14 am

LLM, have you tried those static WU in your TTS or only size down ? Im really liking the print, so bummed they are sheer šŸ™

• Lulumum
      September 29, 2015 / 1:31 am

No I only tried my size down and I hated the fabric so much that I didn't want to try my tts.

6. Luli Designs
    September 28, 2015 / 11:02 pm

Did last years healthy heart pullover have a hood like this one does? I thought last year was just a cowl neck?

• September 29, 2015 / 4:10 am

Last years was definitely a cowl and not a hood..looking forward to trying this version on , I am a sucker for a hooded pullover!

September 29, 2015 / 1:06 pm

I sized down in healthy heart & stayed tts in stress less pullover. The stress less felt too constricting in my arms & shoulders in my size down & did not cover my bum, whereas my tts was perfect. I swam in my tts healthy heart, whereas my size down was perfect & not restricting at all. I am 5'5" 120lb, 34d. My tts is a 6 & my size down is a 4. So, I have a size 6 stress less and a size 4 Healthy heart. Hope this helps!

September 29, 2015 / 12:44 pm

So, is the neck of the healthy heart pullover different from last years? It looks the dme to me in the photo… Is the neck portion still made of luon? That is my only gripe about the one I own from last year. Would love if the whole thing was rulu.

• Luli Designs
      September 29, 2015 / 8:31 pm

The one this year looks like a cowl neck in the front but it also has a good which last years did not. I am pretty sure the fabric was the same all over.

8. September 29, 2015 / 5:25 pm

I got a pretty gathered Bordeaux healthy heart pullover at my store this morning! Was excited to see a new color.

• September 29, 2015 / 5:27 pm

Heathered, not gathered!

9. September 30, 2015 / 12:42 am

Has anyone spotted the Aligb pants with the color stripe in the US I'm dying for them and don't want to miss out.

10. October 1, 2015 / 6:42 pm

Great post LLM! What would you say is the sizing for the Barre None tank? TTS? runs small/ large? Thanks!

Belted Cashmere Kimono HALOGENĀ®