While we wait for Lululemon to learn to internet, my Nordstrom Vancouver friend told me today they got new product in. I’ve been intrigued and nostalgic about these Adidas Original pieces. Did you grow up in the 80’s and 90s like I did? Adidas was so cool back then. Kinda liking the revival.

Adidas Original ‘Superstar’

Sorel Joan Of Arctic

Lusting hard for these!

Alo Leggings

Alo Lakeside Vest

Adidas Original Optic Bloom Tee

Adidas 24 Seven Pullover

Alo Goddess Legging

Hard Tail Long Skinny Tee

Nike Epic Run Dri Fit Capris

Zella Modern Athena Zip

The North Face Dynamix Hoodie

• September 23, 2015 / 12:50 am

I have these boots! They're very cute! Although I confess I barely wore them during our incredibly mild Tahoe winter last year… hopefully the El Nino effect will encourage them out of my closet this year!

September 23, 2015 / 12:50 am

Sorel boots are amazing! I am wanting those too but can't decide between them and the cate the great wedges. They are amazingly comfortable. You will love them even more after purchase!

• September 23, 2015 / 1:09 am

They're warm and super comfy! I didn't find the wedge hard to walk in at all – and I'm a flip flop girl for 10 months of the year šŸ™‚

September 23, 2015 / 1:24 am

I'm in Los Angeles and the current word is El NiƱo will be a rain shit storm but will probably raise snow levels a lot since it tends to be warmer with an El NiƱo. But I know nothing about rain/snow boots because I wear flip flops in the rain. So maybe you will need them

September 23, 2015 / 1:43 am

I got those Sorels in the Black Grill! Sooo amazing! I can't wait to wear them! I'm ready to go to bed. Long stressful day. Don't need this Lulu BS to pour salt in my wounds.

• Lulumum
      September 23, 2015 / 12:33 am

lol, to be honest I think my paypal cash is going to go towards some Sorel boots tonight instead of to Lululemon.

• Lulumum
      September 23, 2015 / 12:51 am

Are they comfortable despite being a high wedge?
      We have mild winter too but a lot of very heavy cold rain and since I'm out watching my kids play soccer 4 hours/week I figure I should get a somewhat warm rain boot. My hunter rain boots suck in all the cold.

1. Sophie
    September 23, 2015 / 12:45 am

I actually think I still own a version of that exact black adidas jacket. Except it's way oversized – cuz it was the 90's!!

I love those Sorel boots too. Lulu's loss, your gain for sure.

2. sisi80
    September 23, 2015 / 12:50 am

I have those boots as well!! SO comfortable and SO cute….WELL worth the money!!!

September 23, 2015 / 12:55 am

Thank you for going out of your way to show us that their is life beyond Lulu! you are funny! I think my Lulu compulsion is way too serious ( thru my own fault)…their recent techniques (web photos; limiting store photos;
    price change variability of new products (the picnic play dress/ the reversible vest–; and ongoing website issues) have been so haughty and such a turn-off. What a real eye-opener to a loyal lulu addict like me! Their is no loyalty to loyal customers…not that I demand it; but I feel more welcome by higher end, larger corporate companies, like Nordstrom's, Bloomies. They are are much more personable and respectable to loyal customers.

September 23, 2015 / 1:53 am

I've been feeling the same way recently as well. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. I've been spending all of my spending money on Lulu for such a long time, but recently after my own eye opening experiences, have been beginning to look into other places to spend my 'extra' money. Have already purchased a few nice new pairs of shoes (would only purchase when I really needed to before), I have my eye on a couple new styles of Ugg boots and they're next on my list, as well as some new clothing from other brands – I've been thinking of looking into purchasing a North Face knee length winter coat rather than holding out for one from Lulu – there are so many other choices out there that I've never even given a chance before.

September 23, 2015 / 3:05 am

You are awesome lulumum!!!

5. September 23, 2015 / 3:18 am

This is great and I too love the boots..may have to pull the trigger šŸ™‚

6. September 23, 2015 / 8:15 pm

Does anyone have a comparison review on the new lululemon stirrup WU vs Alo Yoga goddess leggings? I'm loving the color selection of the Alo goddess leggings, but I'm curious about shirness issues (for both leggings). From the pictures I've seen, the Alo goddess leggings look a tad more flattering.

• September 23, 2015 / 8:16 pm

*sheerness, whoops!

• September 23, 2015 / 9:05 pm

I was just at Nordstrom and tried on Alo Crops and loved them. Thick, opaque and compressive. I didn't try the goddess leggings on but felt them and the upper half of the pants are very thick with great coverage. I'm told they are really lifting and amazing on because of that top half. The lower half is very soft and light.