For the second week in a row the Canadian upload was up early. My email alert newsletter with the upload link went out to subscribers at 3:04pm PST and the US upload didn’t go up until 3:11ish. I also noticed the past few weeks the upload goes up mostly all at once but then a few more pieces are added slowly over the period of an hour so you need to keep refreshing.

Lots of great items for Canada today, and a much smaller US upload. I’m liking the Fluffiest Vest a lot, and of course those Luon Pique Slate High Times Pants that I raved about on Monday. The Camo Fluffin’ Awesome Jacket is pretty and it turns out it does go up to 12. I’m very tempted by that Pipedream Blue What The Sport Tee but I need to chill. I generally don’t care for the snakeskin prints but I am oddly drawn to the Ziggy Snake Pipe Dream Cool Racerback so I ordered that to check out in the light of day. I better be working out a lot this September and living in my athletic clothing.

Did you order anything today? Any of the fluffy jackets if you are in Canada? I’m pretty tapped out from Seawheeze but I did want to try that CRB so I ordered it but I will have a hard time justifying keeping it.

Fluffin’ Awesome Jacket (CAN)

The Fluffiest Vest (CAN)

Coast Wrap (CAN)

High Times Pant Luon Pique Slate (CAN/US)

Go The Distance 1/2 Zip (US)
I needed to post two photos because the main full body photo covers up the zipper.

Go The Distance Jacket (CAN/US)

Go The Distance Vest (CAN/US)

What The Sport Tee (CAN)

Cool Racerbacks (CAN)

Vent It Out Crop (CAN/US)

Wunder Under Crop Highrise (CAN)

White Speed Shorts (US)

Jet Crop Luxtreme (CAN)

Wunder Under Pant High Rise (CAN)

US Cool Racerbacks

Trail Blazer Crop (US)

Sun To Moon Scarf (CAN/US)

Breeze By Long Sleeve

Speed Shorts (CAN)

Beyond Boundaries Pant (US)

Beyond Boundaries Tank (US)

Free To Be Wild Bra (CAN)

High Times Pant *Metta

August 18, 2015 / 10:11 pm

Not up on the US side yet?

2. August 18, 2015 / 10:13 pm

I don't see anything on us side either šŸ™

My app only showing last weeks what's new!

August 18, 2015 / 10:18 pm

I am anon above – worked for me just now! Hope you got through!

3. August 18, 2015 / 10:19 pm

White speeds! YES

August 18, 2015 / 10:22 pm

Got both of the CRBs. Could not resist! I love my camo crb from last year and have been wanting more non-solid tops!

August 18, 2015 / 10:22 pm

Just the pique High Times for me today. Disappointed in the flow of CRBs, as usual…how many versions of pink/coral did we really need this summer?

August 18, 2015 / 10:30 pm

White speeds right before the end of summer. Boo!

7. August 18, 2015 / 10:32 pm

Debating if I need $98 Vent it Out crops. These prices are getting a little crazy.

August 18, 2015 / 10:32 pm

Jet crops look cute.

9. August 18, 2015 / 10:35 pm

Are we getting the chilly chill vest from last year or is this the vest of the year.

• Lulumum
      August 18, 2015 / 10:41 pm

Pretty sure this is it for the To/From style vests. We will probably get some insulated running vests with a thinner profile but not more street wear vests.

10. August 18, 2015 / 10:41 pm

Help lulumum,should I order my Tts 4 in the fluffin awesome jacket or a size up 6?

• August 18, 2015 / 10:51 pm

Thankyou for your quick responses ! These things sell out so fast

• Lulumum
      August 18, 2015 / 10:45 pm

Size up to a 6 if you have bigger boobs or wider hips.

• Lulumum
      August 18, 2015 / 10:46 pm

I think sizing up is safe as it won't look bad and it will give you extra layering room. I'd stay TTS if you are adamant you wouldn't ever layer a scuba underneath and you don't have a large bust.

• Lulumum
      August 18, 2015 / 11:04 pm

No problem. Yah the fluffy vests and jackets always go quick.

11. Sophie
    August 18, 2015 / 10:49 pm

I think I'm definitely getting the pace rival crops in wee stripe black/exploded butterfly, as well as the caspian blue Go the Distance 1/2 zip. Tempted by the Beyond Boundaries pants in gator green. And I'm also tempted by the Vent It Out crops but I don't want more crops right now with autumn approaching and lots of cool-weather gear purchases on the horizon…

August 18, 2015 / 10:59 pm

3 new FTBW bras for Canada.
    Ordered the butterfly FTBW, gator groove pants, pique high times & gator butterfly crb.

August 19, 2015 / 12:21 am

Did the Butterfly print Cool Racerback not come in size 2, or did it sell out that fast? It looks like there are no 2's or 12's for Canada. I'm kinda sad, was looking forward to this one, just bought my first Cool Racerback in Black size 2 last week and was hoping this one would be my second šŸ™ It's just so cute!

August 19, 2015 / 4:10 pm

Not sure about the size 2, but there definitely was a size 12 in the U.S. because that's what I ordered.

August 19, 2015 / 12:28 am

Kinda wish I had of held out for the WUC High Rise instead of the WUC III, in the Space Dye Twist Sapphire Blue Stripe šŸ™ Should be getting my order from last week with those in it tomorrow. I wish Lulu could put out all this stuff in a more organised way, like when there are variations like this, so that we could choose the one we prefer the most. How are we supposed to know there will be both High Rise and a regular rise version, or a pant version of the same print even. Like tonight I like those Herringbone WUC HIgh Rise, but hesitating to order because I think I'd rather them in High Times or the WUP version instead. Now if I wait to see they'll most likely sell out. šŸ™

• August 19, 2015 / 4:30 pm

ditto, returning my WUCiii. I have put them on three times and the waist band bugged me every time, as did the dark blue seaming. I way prefer the high rise for the clean line it makes under a crb which is what I mostly wear. I ordered the wee stripe pace rivals instead. I wanted the wee stripe running crop from last year last fall but they were sheer…hopefully these ones are not…98$ crazy prices

August 19, 2015 / 6:32 pm

I just received my order today! I tried on the WUC III as soon as I opened the package! Eager to check out the new 'contour' waistband, had a feeling I wouldn't like it, and have to say, I'm on the fence, it's not as terrible as I thought it might be, but it isn't as snug on me as it should be compared to my older WUCs. My older ones aren't snug enough in the waist to give me muffin top anyway(which this new contour waist is supposed to prevent), but with these new ones I can side my finger around between the band and my skin without feeling any tension whatsoever, like there's no hold, they're not gaping open at the top but they just touch my skin, can't size down because of bigger butt/hips/thighs. It was sliding down on me a bit while I walked around, kinda annoying, plus seemed a bit lower cut at the very front right below belly button which made me feel like had to keep pulling them even more! I think I'd prefer the High Rise version instead. I absolutely love the rest of the crops though, love the material and the pattern, the stripes on mine line up pretty closely, not perfectly, but quite close. I'm going to have to think on whether or not to go ahead and order the High Rise version and return the ones I just got or keep them, or maybe return without reordering.

dogrunner – glad you found a pair you like even more to reorder. Fingers crossed they'll be opaque for you, and yes, I agree, the prices are crazy, and seem to be getting even crazier!

• August 19, 2015 / 7:40 pm

Argh I totally agree with this! I ordered the WUP III in the space twist sapphire but I really want a high-rise or roll-down version instead because I agree – it looks better with a tight tank/CRB over it because the lines are smoothed out/no muffin top. Hoping the High Times/Roll Down WUP comes out within the time for me to return the WUP III's. And darn this took me forever to figure out these different versions. So confusing!!

August 19, 2015 / 1:41 am

I ordered the high times in the luon pique slate and the lemonade speeds… There were other things I wanted, but I just couldn't. Seawheeze weekend really put a dent in my spending yet the spending continues on!

August 19, 2015 / 2:40 am

Did you buy the luon pique high times lulumum??

August 19, 2015 / 3:45 am

Oh ok. I am tempted but want to see them in person. I already have a pair of coal pique groove pants from 2012 though… I am hoping they are different enough of a colour to justify both.

• Lulumum
      August 19, 2015 / 2:43 am

I did. I just had to. I returned the pretty plume high times this morning in it's place.

August 19, 2015 / 5:49 pm

Lulumum – did you size up on the pique HT? I ordered the same size as my WU, but I'm wondering with the "hugged" fitting it might be too snug? Last week I ordered the new high rise WU's but returned because they were too warm and needed to be sized up.

• Lulumum
      August 19, 2015 / 5:50 pm

No I stayed TTS. Sizing up would make them too loose.

August 20, 2015 / 9:36 pm

Thanks lulumum! I just received my grey pique HT and to my surprise they are NOT fullon luon! I hate that they categorized them wrong. The textured material seems scratchy to me šŸ™ but they are otherwise a beautiful grey lightly textured pattern. I just don't think I can do indoor spin or running in them. Ugh if only they were fullon luon. Oh! To add to sizing, when I took them out of the bag they were TINY!! But they stretched to my usual WU fit. I hope they don't loose shape.

• Lulumum
      August 20, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Boo! I'm sorry they weren't a knock out for you. šŸ™ I hate when they get the material wrong online. That happens so often when there is the same pant in different varieties.

August 19, 2015 / 2:53 am

Just the butterfly CRB. Tempted by the sapphire twist wup and crops but trying to curb my LLL spending. Still waiting though for Chocolate Bark brown DSP's!!!

August 19, 2015 / 2:54 am

Oh forgot to add GREAT recap of Sea wheeze LLM, thanks and congrats!

18. August 19, 2015 / 3:30 am

No white speeds in Canada boo :'( I've been dying for a pair of white shorts but the only white shorts we have in Canada are the Super Squads. What are the chances we'd get white speeds? I'll do anything for a pair

• August 19, 2015 / 2:28 pm

I have two pairs of white speeds with tags on, one has the striped nimbus band. I have two kids (3 years and 10 months) that I'm so afraid will ruin them. What size are you looking for?

19. T
    August 19, 2015 / 3:57 am

Hello Lulumum,
    I haven't ordered any Lululemon for a year or so which at the time they only had the wunder under roll down which I took a 6. I see they now have wunder under hi-rise. Are they the same sizing?

• Lulumum
      August 20, 2015 / 9:37 pm

They are the same fit for me.

August 19, 2015 / 4:27 am

I can't wait for the vest in U.S. to try altho thinking I like the style of the one I bought last fall better. Still want to try it. Tonight I couldn't help ordering the pipe dream blue ace skirt since I love that color and like the white one I have already. And finally got my white speeds that I have waited all summer for! Kind of pissed it's basically Sept but at least I will have for next summer. Also ordered the pink lemonade CRB to try but can anyone comment on how it compares to flash light one recently released? I did not want to order such summery things but damn lulu for releasing colors I couldn't resist!

On another note I bought the navy and angel wing scuba IIs in store yesterday. Such beautiful Classic shades (esp angel wing). The manager said scuba IIs will be phased out soon. I really hope that's not true! The scuba III, while super comfy, just lacked that lulu fit and style in my opinion. Bummer.

August 19, 2015 / 1:55 pm

The Angel Wing Scuba II is absolutely beautiful! I love mine and very happy to have it. I also bought a few Scuba IIs in some basics shades recently after hearing that they're being phased out. I bought the Speckled Black, the Angel Wing, and the White. All are gorgeous and so glad I got them when I did, especially the White one as I ordered the last one in my size, so I'm glad I didn't hesitate! I've also recently purchased the Tranquil Blue and the Dashing Purple. Haven't bought any since last fall, and now wishing I had of been since hearing they won't be around for much longer. I don't like the Scuba IIIs at all and will not be purchasing any no matter how gorgeous the shade or print.

August 19, 2015 / 2:22 pm

I agree w you completely. There is too much material or something in stomach area of scuba III that makes it look frumpy on. And angel wing is just such a rich shade in person. I have been eyeing the dashing purple one and was wondering if u can tell me how it compares in fabric softness to the angel wing? Last fall I ordered (and returned) a few heathered scubas (thinking specifically ultraviolet) because it was just too stiff feeling. Is the heathered dashing purple one just as soft as non heathered ones u just bought?

August 19, 2015 / 3:02 pm

Yes, that's what I don't like about the Scuba IIIs, and that happened to me with the Scuba II when I tried on the next size up from my usual size – too much loose fabric in the midsection. I actually stick with my usual size for the Scuba IIs and they fit just the way I like them to and are very flattering. In my opinion that more fitted and flattering style of the Scuba II is iconic Lulu and they should be here to stay and not replaced. Why not offer both?!

The Dashing Purple one is so gorgeous, I think you'll like it. It is just as soft as the Angel Wing – I just went and checked and there doesn't seem to be any noticeable difference between the two.

August 19, 2015 / 4:07 pm

Thank u so much for checking that! You just convinced me to give that one a try too!

21. August 19, 2015 / 5:18 pm

Does anybody know what top she's wearing with coco pick HT? Thank you

August 19, 2015 / 6:17 pm

How does the vest fit? Is it super thin?

23. August 19, 2015 / 6:19 pm

I ordered Metta high times and the pace rival crops to try. Iā€™ve completely given in to just ordering stuff and returning if I donā€™t like it because Iā€™m sick of things I want selling out so fast. Now I get annoyed when they donā€™t haha. I signed up for Fabletics emails but havenā€™t tried anything they make. But they have a tank that looks identical to the beyond boundaries tank. Also, Fabletics email yesterday went out a couple hours before Lulu upload and said something about back to basics. Very odd to me

24. August 19, 2015 / 9:28 pm

Got the vest today in butterfly texture and I really like it. It is thin, but stretchy and a very flattering fit- particularly if you're more hourglass shape. Sometimes vests and jacket are a bit tight across the hip for me but this has a nice SLIGHT flare at the bottom for those of us with a bit more junk in the trunk šŸ˜‚