by Cristina

It’s A Lulumum Blog Sale!

October 2, 2011

Contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

Huff N Puff Vest, Size 10 Ivory/Branch

VEUC ~ $135

Scuba Hoodies Wish Blue/Raw Blue, (Rubber Ducky/Lilac Sold) Size 8

VEUC ~ $98

Lulu II Pants Heathered Wren Size 8

V/GUC (minimally worn, no fading, slight pill formation at upper inner thigh)

Cool Racerback Tanks Surge, (Rubber Ducky RB Sold)Size 8

VEUC $35

Speed Skirt Ghost Snowy Owl Size 10 Tall

VEUC (worn once) ~ $60

(Energy Bra size 8 Sold$35), Champion Bra 36C (worn once) $30

Brisk Ear Warmers $25, Denim lulu headband $10, (leg warmers (running luon) Sold $25)

16 responses to “It’s A Lulumum Blog Sale!”

1. Breianna says:

What? You were so excited about Rubber Ducky and you're selling it already!

2. wie says:

what should we do if we're interested on some of the items?

I would like your rubby ducky crb! And perhaps those aruba earwarmers and the luon legwarmers depending on how much they are (my budget is limited unfortunately)…how does this work? My email is [email protected].

4. Leah says:

How much for the aruba ear warmer?

5. Mémé says:

how much for your leg warmers???????

Hi Lulumum (& other readers) – what is the best way to sell your old lulu (if you don't have a lulu blog, that is). eBay or lulu exchange page? I've never previously sold anything on eBay, would it be easier to go through the exchange page?

7. N says:

I was thinking of selling on eBay, because I don't have or want a Facebook account…I have quite a bit of Lululemon that I've only worn a couple times…my body has gone through some changes this past year, and the Lulu is sitting unused. So, and eBay feedback would be great!

8. Janet in TO says:

@ N – I'm in the same boat, I don't have or want a facebook account. I was thinking of selling on kijiji, before trying ebay.

9. N says:

Hi Janet: What is kijiji?

Running luon legwarmers please! Should i email you too? Tracy

11. Lulumum says:

I got a Lux Scuba in chirp and they are pretty close so I feel silly having both. I don't think I want to sell both Scubas so as soon as one sells I'll keep the other one.

Contact me at [email protected]

12. Janet in TO says:

Hi N:

I'll let wikipedia explain:

"Kijiji — is a centralized network of online urban communities for posting local online classified advertisements. It is a subsidiary of eBay launched in March 2005. Kijiji websites are currently available for more than 300 cities in Germany. Further Kijiji countries and regions are Canada, France, Italy, China, India, Taiwan, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia, Austria, and Japan. Kijiji was made available to selected cities in the United States on June 29, 2007.
    Kijiji offers similar services and is seen as a competitor to Craigslist with the biggest differences being that Kijiji gets much less U.S. traffic."

omg. i'm kind of lusting after that speed skirt. it's exactly the one i've been looking for. in the size i've been looking for.

14. N says:

Hi Janet-
    Thank you. I live in San Francisco, and maybe that's why I haven't heard of it. I'd rather try it than Craigslist as Craigslist is full of scams/scammers:-(

I want the denim headband!!! I have emailed you, lulumum!

@ N
    Please let me know where you end up posting your items I'd be interested in buying some !
    What sizes are you offering ? Can you please email me at [email protected]