by Cristina

Cardio Squad Jacket

High Times Pant Full On Luxtreme

Out To Lunge Untight Tight

Free To Be Serene Bra

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

21 responses to “Sneak Peek|Australia Upload”

1. lulubell says:

I'm liking the new FTB. The back straps look less delicate than some of the other versions.

I'm curious how the new FTB Serene compares to the FTB Tranquil bra.

Dull colours…yippee wallet will be safe again….4 uploads in a row…a new record for me

• Anonymous says:

Good job! I set a goal to cut my Lulu spend in half from what it was last year. That seemed aggressive, but so far, I'm on track with a little room to spare. Of course, this time of year, there are often a lot of duds, but I'm still happy to have more money in the bank.

• gordonsgrl says:

I'm definitely saving a lot of $$$ – i was thinking there are often a lot of duds in winter time but then realize that some of my favorites from last year – capoeira (red/white/blue pattern), boom juice cyber stripe and boom juice dune stripe were all February releases….going to LLL is so boring now. Everything looks the same with mushy black/grey/white patterns – all the black technical jackets are also fairly indistinguishable and i picked one up on sale last fall so I don't need another.

Nothing looks too tempting for me. Have been shopping at other retailers lately.

5. Definitely going to be picking up the new FTB to try! Love those bras but as a 32DD there's no way I can wear them without risking indecent exposure! Hope it comes at the same price as the other FTB not $74 like some of the new styles.

6. elise says:

Why are they making everything so $&!?ing short?!?! I used to love Lulu because everything was long — sleeves, tights, and shirt bodies. Now it's all uncomfortably short, which seems cheap instead of luxe. Ugh.

That jacket looks really cute but way too short!

8. janine57 says:

I feel like lulu feels like they are such a fashion icon they must follow the trends functional or not for running,yoga etc. they have lost their way.

I really like the jacket and could use a short black one like this, especially since it looks like spacier fabric. However, I find LLL's prices ridiculous now (for the items they offer) so unless it went on extreme markdown like the insculpt jacket I bought in emporer blue I won't pick it up….

10. janine57 says:

Sorry to be negative. It's all good I've broken the addiction buying tons of clothes I don't need?❤️

Ditto, they made it easy for this addict to shop elsewhere!

Me too…though I do wait for some items to hit wmtm…as I can't justify paying full price when I see people buying stuff at deep discount from outlets…when they offer extra 20 percent off for buying 30 items you know they are targeting the angels. Yup lll is encouraging me to wait for MD. That's a good thing because by then I may be sick of print anyway

I might need that jacket in blue, fingers crossed it's not hero Blue which I hate

I just want the abs on that woman in the first pic. Brb…gonna go do 1,000 sit-ups now.

UK has their new product online now and the only thing of interest is a nice shell pullover jacket but only made in black. What is with LLL these days, everything is black or navy, how freaking boring. A summer shell and all we get is black??? It doesn't make sense and LLL knows if they give us colour it sells and for a summer shell I sure am not buying black.