by Cristina

Sneak Peek|Australia Upload

January 30, 2017

Radiant Rose Alpine White Wunder Under Crop

Poseidon Cool Racerback II

Squad Goals Crop

20 responses to “Sneak Peek|Australia Upload”

Ugh….all the crops are so short. 🙁 With my legs these will be bermuda shorts on me. Guess tall girls get left out again.

Radiant Rose Alpine White would look really nice on Speed Shorts.

• Anonymous says:

They had something similar about a year or so ago in speeds. Black/white rose print – it's was a tighter, smaller print

That length of pant looks good on about 1% of the population. That may be over exaggerating. 1/2 of 1%.

• Anonymous says:

I hate the spot that these hit. It's an irritating length. Just 1 or 2 more inches and they would still be a nice length crop without hitting in a weird spot. Petite and shorter inseams will probably do well with this length though. I haven't bought any crops for a long time because they are all this weird length.

• Anonymous says:

I'll be the dissenter who says yes!! Finally some capris that will actually be capris and not 7/8 tights on my short ass legs.

• Anonymous says:

Totally agree. They just hit in a weird place and look strange.

• Anonymous says:

It's true. Finally! I am 5.5 and find that most Lulu pants and crops are made for taller women.

• gordonsgrl says:

Just measured off the 17" and they hit me right in the middle of my calf – I'm 5'3" with 29" inseam – definitely petite and a short inseam. This doesn't work well since it means they will slide right up to my knee. I'd have to hem them still. Luckily it's another of the 100 or so black and white patterns so easy pass.

Shame about all these nice colors coming in the abominable CRB II.

• Anonymous says:

Totally agree. Would have bought polar pink, deep/dark magenta, cerulean blue and this one had it been in the CRB 1. Sigh….

• Anonymous says:

Poseidon looks more like Alberta Lake to me than Nocturnal Teal. I wish these all were offered in the original CRB too, but I've bought a couple of these new colors in the CRB II but only after they've made it to WMTM, definitely not paying full price for these.

Looks like Lululemon has been added to Ebates Canada.

• Anonymous says:

What good is Ebates when there is nothing worth buying. It's going to take a lot more than a small discount to encourage me to buy and it won't be for any current stock at full price or what's available on wmtm. MAYBE if there are some nice new designs with great details and colours coming our way then incentive to buy using Ebates will be more enticing.

Sorry, guys, but I'm thrilled with this upload. I've been spending too much money (in general, not on Lulu) and feeling really guilty about every self-indulgence, so an upload with nothing I want to buy makes me want to do the happy dance!

Love the poiseden colour….and curious about new orange colour. The rose print is similar to one that was out a year ago….so I'm good as I didn't get it then so not likely this time either.m still waiting for short sleeve swiftly in Indian Ocean.

I'm waiting for CRB in Filtered Orange and Pace Rivals in Astro Blue. None of this looks exciting to me . I just ordered Gear Up l/s . Nobody seemed to like it here , but it's sold out in all sizes online