by Cristina

January 19, 2017

Get Ready Jacket, Double Tap Bra, Gear Up Crop

Get Ready Jacket

Gear Up Crop

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

13 responses to “Gear Up Crop, Get Ready Jacket, Double Tap Bra”

What's with the black piping. Looks bad.

Looks so awkward.

Yea, I'm not digging that black piping at all. I wouldn't even wear this.

OTHER. Has anyone seen the long sleeve swiftly in cerulean blue in person? Thoughts on color and tts??? TIA

• Anonymous says:

YES! LOVE it. It's tts and super soft. I thought it was really rich and classy in person. Definitely on my want list (just can't pay $78 for it 😛 )

• Anonymous says:

Thanks so much debating between the cerulean and the Indian ocean

• Anonymous says:

I'm debating between the 2 colors too! So hard to decide since they are both so pretty. The Indian Ocean is thicker, not as soft (but still soft) and feel tighter at first but stretches out. The cerulean blue is thin but super soft and also so pretty. *sigh*

These are probably the only 2 items I have liked in over a year and they are good old standbyes and not any of the new designs. Lol!

OT (I hope you guys don't mind), but I had to come and RAVE about my new Athleta crops! The Powervita fabric is so nice, and the fit is superb. The fabric feels like my Aligns, only I feel more covered and some compression. It's SO SOFT!
    I've worn to crossfit now 3 times and they've been awesome.
    I think they run a little big, so if you're on the fence, size down.

The cerulean is TTS and regular thickness. The Indian Ocean is smaller, thinner and shorter arms and smaller fit through the torso. I usually size up for swiftlies and had to go two sizes up for Indian Ocean. Cerulean was like all other swiftlies

Thanks everyone for the input on Indian Ocean vs cerulean. I've ordered the cerulean after your input and the Ed at an Ontario location weighing in that the cerulean is much more classic/timeless. Will see when it arrives. Thanks again!

8. Lottie_Lulu says:

I tried on the Indian Ocean SS and I assumed I'd put weight on as it was as tight as can be before being indecent. I was really sad. Also the colour isn't as amazing as it looks online. I'm really relieved it comes up small, I've spent the last two days convinced I was gaining weight!!

The black and white run for cold jacket and vest were added to wmtm!

10. Rise and Shine says:

Along with a ton of High Rise WUPs. This seems to be following a pattern set by the CRBs. Not sure what they're up to, but as long as the quality is high, I'm loving it.