August 19, 2016 / 6:59 pm

I dont get it. all i see is them targetting fit crossfit people. I"m a fit runner and wouldnt wear any of this stuff to my 3x a week runnnin group (and im 29 years old, so i think i'm still part of their target, no?)

August 19, 2016 / 7:58 pm

@Anon 11:59- I am a crossfitter, and there's no way I'd wear any of this either. In fact, 2 years ago at my gym, female members were almost exclusively clad in Lululemon. I looked around the other day and realized now it's more like 25%. INSANE. So- I'm not sure who they are targeting exactly….and how they are supposedly growing.

• August 19, 2016 / 7:59 pm

25% is about right for my gym too.

• August 20, 2016 / 12:09 am

About the same percentage at my gym, but I see lots of ppl wearing lulu casually, not for working out

August 19, 2016 / 8:58 pm

I discovered Lululemon when I first stared getting into pilates and then soon after that, yoga as well, now I just practice yoga. There used to be so much stuff that I loved and that managed to be cute fun and feminine while being totally functional… now, not so much… it's sad… the stuff these days just isn't functional. It seems to be more for 'fashion' and 'trends' , which I do not care about at all to be honest, and to top it all off it is no longer fun and cute but more like cheap and trashy.

August 19, 2016 / 9:49 pm

By the way, just wanted to note that the emperor blue crops in the second grouping of photos above (without the red longline bra) are the "fast as light crop." Though must say that they look VERY similar…

August 20, 2016 / 12:38 am

Hey Lulumum…are you going to do a Seawheeze recap? Pretty please…?

6. August 20, 2016 / 1:28 am

Absolutely. Sorry it's taking so long. I have the photos uploaded to a post I just need to sit and write once the kids are in bed.

7. August 22, 2016 / 2:46 pm

That top is fugly. I did get the black out run crops. The mesh wasn't so bad. Is prefer circle mesh behind the knees but I wanted high rise with thigh pockets. I still wants thing in hero blue. Are the flow n go as horrible as the reviews say? I have many pairs of the old in the flows and have never had a problem. They are my most worn pants and some are at least 3 years old.