Decent upload thanks to the Foli Manifesto Cool Racerback. I’m liking the Rosewood Tracker IV shorts, and the Wee Are From Space Define Jacket, but I’m not going to bite. I’m also sort of liking the Wunder Under pants in the seal grey and camo black but they look like the print is shortening the legs of the models a bit so definitely not going to try those out.

Did you buy anything tonight? What did you love or hate from the upload?

Foli Manifesto Cool Racerback (US)

Free Spirit Tank (US/CAN)

Free Spirit Shorts (US/CAN)

Free Spirit Crop (US/CAN)

Hot Wave Tank (CAN)

Yum Yum Pink

Twist & Toil Tank (CAN)

Swiftly Tech Racerback Tofino

Yogi Everyday Tank

Rack Pack Bra

Free To Be Wild Bra

Run Stuff Your Bra III

Serene Crop (US)

Define Jacket (CAN)

Wunder Under Pant III (CAN)
Space Dye Camo Seal Grey

Space Dye Camo Black

Enlighten Tight *Contour (US/CAN)

Wunder Under Crop III
Pretty Lace White Black

Speed Shorts

Nami Wave Run Times Shorts

Free Spirit Bag

Beyond Boundaries Crop

Pace Rival Crops

Vinyasa

Street To Studio Crops (US)

Tracker Short IV Rosewood (CAN)

May 3, 2016 / 10:29 pm

Pretty boring upload for me. The reviews are really doing an effective job of turning me off of one-loved products…anyone else think they keep rolling out the numbered versions of styles (WUC III, etc) in part to try and obscure the earlier, crappy reviews?

May 3, 2016 / 10:40 pm

Poor thread choice on those speeds – they look really dingy.

May 3, 2016 / 10:40 pm

Nothing here for me, pretty boring upload. I kind of like the tote but as usual no pics of the inside.

May 4, 2016 / 12:39 am

@anon 3:40 my cousin bought this bag today in store. It is gorgeous in person and the inside was great. While it is a quiet print it is very girly and classy. ( perfect for her!)

May 4, 2016 / 2:23 am

Thanks! I might order it then. Can always return if it doesn't work for me šŸ™‚

May 3, 2016 / 10:44 pm

Ugg, so disappointing… The two things that caught my eye are not available in my size – so frustrating to be one of the fringe sizes! I wanted the manifesto CRB and it doesn't come in a size 2 for some reason (but is available in all other sizes – not fair!) and the White TaTa Tamer in size 32E! I've been waiting and waiting forever for a plain white TaTa Tamer to wear under my white and light coloured CRB and Swiftly tops (not fair no E cups for this one!). Sometimes I just don't understand why Lulu does things like this (leaves out certain sizes in certain items) I guess those of us who wear a size 2 don't want the new manifesto CRB and those of us who wear an E cup don't want a plain white bra (top it all off it's also the ONLY bra that works for those of us who wear this size!) Super frustrating and disappointing. My heart skipped a beat in excitement when I opened up the what's new page and saw both the new CRB and the White TaTa Tamer but then soon sank fast after seeing they didn't come in my size.

May 4, 2016 / 11:20 pm

After some waffling I've decided to go ahead and order the size 4 – hopefully it will look ok! I have tried on a few size 4 CRBs in the past and prefer the size 2 fit around my waist and midsection area, but really like the look of this one so I have to give the size 4 a chance – fingers crossed it won't be too loose in the middle! Also some how the straps always seemed longer in the size 4 and prefer the shorter feel of the straps on size 2…

May 3, 2016 / 10:59 pm

I really like that lace print. It's so pretty!

May 3, 2016 / 11:00 pm

I would have been very interested in the white free spirt pant and beyond boundraries crop if it wasn't so obvious that they cut off the lining fabric to just below the butt. For me, they would have looked so much better if the back panel was completely lined (even though might feel warmer) all the way down the leg so that there isn't such an obvious and odd-looking patch over the butt area.

May 3, 2016 / 11:12 pm

I didn't click on those originally but just checked them out…wow! The Free Spirits literally have butt panels – the material doesn't even go all the way around to the front. I guess this is what $118 buys at LLL now.

May 4, 2016 / 12:05 am

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen – the "butt panels" look so stupid and ugly.

May 4, 2016 / 4:45 pm

I'm not so sure that they 'sold out'. I would hope Lulu lovers would be skeptical enough of white bottoms with back shorts sewed in them to steer clear of the sheer. My guess is Lulu pulled them realizing they're ridiculous. Foli Manifesto is sheer as can be. I don't want obvious back shorts. What's the point! For that visibility, I could put on a pair of nude undies. Somethings showing anyways…

• May 4, 2016 / 10:09 pm

Maybe – that would be logical, but I checked a few times and they disappeared one size at a time. Craziness

May 5, 2016 / 3:42 pm

Lulu couldn't give me those pants to wear in public for FREE!

May 4, 2016 / 12:11 am

Nope. Nothing.

May 4, 2016 / 12:30 am

Hey Anon 3:29 You could be right and then if you posted a review in an older version you are not able to post another review on a newer version!

I am still waiting for a spring technical running jacket but it seems their focus is elsewhere.

I ordered the Hot Wave Tank in the Tofino Teal.

9. stylistadiva1
    May 4, 2016 / 1:07 am

I would have snatched up the Space dye WUs if they had been a crop. No need for pants right now.
    Also, can anyone comment on the similarities between the Run for Days/Rack Pack/Run stuff your bra (LLM)? I own the Run Stuff your bra (love it) and am contemplating another style for running. Not sure if I should stick with what I know or try Run for days or Rack pack. I do like the ability to put my phone in it…

May 4, 2016 / 3:55 am

To me the biggest difference is the sides come up higher on the rack pack so it's way less side boob/back fat spillage. I've been wearing the rack pack recently and put on the RSYB today and rack pack wins no question.

May 5, 2016 / 7:28 am

Run for Days has 1 big pocket in front and 2 small pockets on the sides, while Rack Pack and RSYB there is a seam down the middle in the front that divides the pocket in half… I prefer the Run for Days because my phone is huge and sticks out if I put it in either of the other styles.

May 4, 2016 / 1:12 am

I'm so excited that the stuff your bra is finally back on the us site! I'm holding out for better colors and I am 9 months pregnant, so I have no idea what size I will be once I'm able to run again. Fomo is kicking in hard though, I whined a lot when they stopped selling them shortly after I discovered how amazing bra pockets are. So much for my lululemon addiction dying due to pregnancy, these nine months have been good, but I can't wait to work out like I used to again.

11. May 4, 2016 / 2:00 am

I got Free Spirit tank in white before they get all sold out. It's interesting how people were commenting that that's an aweful style, but I think there's only 2 sizes left. Also really wanted to check out Free Spirit white pants, but they got sold out before I got off work. Bummer. I'm in the white mood for summer! Also liking new Soace Dye Camo pant, but need crops right now. Wish those gray speeds were in US side, going to Vegas next week and would like something new to hang out by the pool

May 4, 2016 / 2:58 am

@lululover I bought the white free spirit tank in store today with the white serene crops. ( crave white too) the tank looked way better on than I had anticipated. Love the built in bra. Went with my tts. Not sure how this top would be on a busty gal but that sadly is not a problem for me! The pants were great too, went with my dance studio pant size…

• May 4, 2016 / 4:18 am

Darn ! I could only get size 6 which is my size up. My TTS 4 was sold out. But I'm busty so will see

12. May 4, 2016 / 4:36 am

So, I actually just ordered the Tracker Short III, but in an old color I'd been eyeing. And a pair of In The Flow Crop II, despite bad reviews, just because I've been wanting to try them, wanted another pair of crops, and they were on WMTM.

I also purchased the Lotus Scarf on a whim (wool), it says "oversized" for Spring weather (which NJ has certainly been getting its fair share of crappy, up and down weather). I can't seem to find this on the site, or even an old page where it was (sadface). I like seeing the model pictures for how they wear the scarves. Anyone have any or have seen this scarf? It's not quite as oversized as some of their others in the past, to be honest–which I like. I'm pretty tiny, and oversized for me is like UBER oversized.

I purchased the Make A Move Bra in black, not sure when that hit. Still have to try it on. So far FTB(W) bras fit great on me but FTB bras are too long in the straps, and are uber baggy. Energy Bras fit well also, though don't work as good for everyday wear and not just exercise (which I do a lot, especially in the summer).

I am liking the Tracker Short IV in the Rosewood color. I'm considering it, also. Anyone know the difference from the III? I tried on the III in the store, which is why I went with that one (though I wanted the pattern anyhow). I like the solid color, or patterns that aren't so overly fitness-obvious.

I'd be in *love* with the Free Spirit bag if it wasn't so short on the strap. Sometimes it's good to wear it close to you like the picture, but a lot of time that's not necessary. Sadface. If it goes on WMTM, I'll definitely grab it.

May 4, 2016 / 11:33 am

I own several pairs of the older trackers. Last week I ordered the Tracker IVs in Rosewood. I don't care for them. I think the cut is different, but didn't take the time to lay them side by side with older versions. I didn't find them as flattering as the older versions.

May 4, 2016 / 4:37 pm

IMHO that was a crappy upload. Holy accessory overload! Half of the items are accessories! And the clothing items are yuck. Gotta love the obvious white 'back shorts' in all of the white bottoms. Here's an idea… Make them not sheer! Or double the entire pant! Foli Manifesto is an epic fail because it's totally sheer. They could've been reversible to white (doubled up) and perfection. But no. Gotta be cheap and risk a recall. What a waste. Boooooo.

15. May 4, 2016 / 8:04 pm

Whoa! The website totally changed just now. I was looking at it about an hour ago, came back and boom– redesign!!

16. May 5, 2016 / 2:17 pm

Anon 5/3 7:58…please please tell
    Me about he serene crop. I see you ordered your dsp. Do you size down for your dsp? I usually get a size down from
    What I wear in speeds. Is the white sheer? I want them and have been hunting for a for a fit review. Thanks!

May 6, 2016 / 2:11 am

I got both the Rack Pack and Stuff your Bra today. They both fit nice, excited to see which I like better when I run.