by Cristina

Lululemon Lab: Union Crops

May 29, 2016

New Union Crops at the Lululemon Lab! I ordered these by phone (charge send) which they will do  for Canadians. Presuming that the New York Lululemon Lab will do likewise for US residents.  I was happy to learn that now you can also do Lab returns to regular stores. I’m really loving these crops, although I am a bit shy to wear them because of the amount of mesh there is in the back of the pants.

lululemon lab union crops

lululemon lab union crops

lululemon lab union crops

lululemon lab union crops

lululemon lab union crops

lululemon lab union crops

11 responses to “Lululemon Lab: Union Crops”

These are so cute! Do they fit tts?

2. lulubell says:

I love them! So cute!!! Don't be shy, they look great on you!

They look good on you LLM…..Thanks for the try-on report. I'm the same way about mesh- it just depends on how it's done and where it's done. But these work for you, imo.

I kind of like them on you, LLM! Curious how you knew they had these?

• Anonymous says:

oh i see! which fb group talk latest LLL wear? i would love to hear feedback on the latest styles, etc.

• Anonymous says:

How fun! Thanks!

• Lulumum says:

I actually haven't been to the lab in years since it's a PITA location for me but I had heard a lot of chatter about these pants on the Facebook groups and lots of try on photos.

• Lulumum says:

There are quite a few but I rely on Lulu Lounge and Lululemon BST Chat, A Team and OOTD. I admin Lulu Lounge and Lululemon BST Chat.

Lulu lab at NYC doesn't take phone orders or even put items on hold. I was there yesterday and asked. No cute crops though 🙁

6. sharviss says:

How much were the crops? Also, you should keep them – they look great on you!