by Cristina

Upload!!!

April 26, 2016

Nothing for me tonight but I did get the Lilac Sunset Savasana Pullover II already. I’m interested to see the White Wunder Under Crops on the US side. Curious to know if they are a disaster as far as sheerness or if they are thick and opaque. Also interested in the Hero Blue Principle Tank, Resolution Wrap and Physically Fit Long Sleeve. Did you guys get anything this week?

Wunder Under Crop High Rise White Manifesto (US)

Sunset Savasana Pullover II

True Self Bra II

True Self Crops II

True Self Tank

Physically Fit Tank

Power Y

Resolution Wrap

Physically Fit Long Sleeve

Breeze By Tunic (CAN)

Define Jacket (Exhale) (CAN)

Principal Tank

&Go Keep Sake SS

Scuba Hoodie III

&Go Keepsake Pant

Om Pant

Spring Breakaway Shorts

39 responses to “Upload!!!”

When I click on your link it takes me to last weeks!?

Why isn't the link working for me?

3. Cwags says:

I can't get it either

4. Jenny says:

I ordered the Sunset Savasana Pullover II in purple to try even though I don't think I'd keep it or have anything to wear it with. My thought, order it now, return it later.

I am kind of swooning over the Resolution Wrap in white…. hmmmm…. not sure if I will pull the trigger or not, no idea how it will fit. Also, I need pants and noticed that there are Blurry belle spaceship Hightimes that I might need more.

Why didn't the Mesh speeds upload this week?

7. Samantha says:

Really digging the space dye power y tank. I wonder how the fabric will feel.

I got three of the True Self bras: white, lilac, and blue. I'm kind of interested in the Physically Fit LS and tank but probably won't go back for them. The sweater is cute but I think I'm already over it.

Nothing on my radar this week. Why not any spring jackets in spring colours?

Tracker Shorts IV come with a $4.00 price increase. I suppose all shorts are heading towards a $58.00 price tag.

Nothing for me, but on a side note I did get an email today telling me my Seawheeze shorts are on their way!!! The colour is secret society tofino teal, and that's a mouthful……

I got the savasana sweater and resolution wrap, both in purple. I was really hoping for new high times, but I've been eyeballing the blurry belle battleship ones; I'm curious about the white nimbus crops too.

So, now I'm off to sell more stuff to make up for my expensive purchases. I buy stuff, wear it, get distracted by the new amazing stuff, sell the stuff I just bought (I have to LOVE it to keep it for a long time), and on and on. It's a viscous cycle.

Does anyone know if the Blurry Bell battleship High Times are backed in white?

14. Lululover says:

I got True Self tank and bra both in black and white WUC

I pulled the trigger on the blurry belle battleship high times. I couldn't resist. So cute!!

16. Rungirl7 says:

I purchased the sunset sweater. Wondering how delicate it is though?? I hate snags, and it looks very prone to snagging!

17. stylistadiva1 says:

I like the white WUC, especially if they're opaque. Hope to see them in Canada soon!

18. lulubell says:

Well, I haven't made a purchase in a month, so I lost my mind and bought ALL the things- lilac true self bra, white true self tank, lilac sweater, blurry belle true self crops, hero blue and grey exhale crbs. I'm kind of hoping a hate something, so I can lessen the damage!!

• Anonymous says:

I did that last week. Ended up loving everything:( I even ordered a run for days bra on a whim. Am not well endowed figured it would make me look even less endowed and I would hate it. Not the case, just ordered two more in addition to last week's damage! Good luck:)

• Anonymous says:

Same here. My husband doesn't understand the constant buy/sell cycle. πŸ™‚

• lulubell says:

Haha, totally! The buy/sell cycle is kind of crazy for me.

I'm nervous to visit a store since I already put a few things on my wish list!

Got lilac sunset sweater and white WUC. I really hope the crop is not sheer.

I got two of the physically fit tanks. I feel like they could be really cute or a total flop. Hoping for the first, but you never know with lulu these days πŸ˜‰

21. gordonsgrl says:

Super excited for white WUC hoping that the subtle pattern will help it be more opaque – bought my TTS and one size up just in case

Lulumum. ..I've been hearing rave reiews on your Facebook bst page….unfortunately I'm one of the only people on this planet that doesn't have fb acct….can you share with me any ideas on what I can do….pretty please

• Lulumum says:

You can start a Facebook account just for the purpose of selling and buying. Many people have Facebook pages just to participate in groups like these but don't actually make it a family + social circle kind of thing.

Has anyone tried on the physical fit tank or the yogi everyday tank? Can you comment of the fit? TTS? Thanks

Hi LLM! I requested to join the fb bst page but haven't heard back. Does that mean I've been declined? I'm a first time seller and also looking for 105 singlets. Thank you!

• Lulumum says:

Hi! Did you message me on Facebook? if you do that I can help you get in. If your profile was very locked down you may have been rejected for that reason but I can let you in.

Ok so after seeing additional pics of the resolution wrap I decided to skip it and ordered the HT Blurry Belle Battleship pants! I think the wrap will be too long for my 5.5" frame.

26. I wanted to wait until I could drive the hour to my store today to try the white WU's in person, but when I started to see the sizes disappear on the website I had some serious FOMO and snapped up a pair of 8's. I can never wear the high rise in a larger size without a major gap in the stomach, so if they are sheer, they will just have to be a pass instead of a size-up for me (FINGERS CROSSED THEY ARE OPAQUE BC I'M IN LOVE).
    But since i'll be there tonight anyway I'm going to check out the sunset to savasana sweater, from the photos I am IN LOVE, but since I'm 6 feet tall the sweaters sometimes hit me at an awkard length. If this one does I will probably pick up the exhale define instead.
    I'm in desperate need of a new bra- I need something that has some "length" in the front, I'm a 32D and so far the only one I like is the Energy bra because you can still see cute straps under a CRB but it holds the girls in unlike the FTBW- does anyone have any other suggestions?

• Anonymous says:

Strap it like it's hot is my #1 for coverage/support and #2 is the recently released rack pack bra. SILIH has super cute straps, better than the energy bra.

The white pants are so pretty in the up close but I wonder how opaque they are and if I need nude seamless underwear underneath. I hope people comment on them. And if they're good, please come out in different pant styles!