by Cristina

Lululemon Sneak Peek Video Spring 2016

February 2, 2016

Lululemon posted a new Sneak peek Spring 2016 video but for now it’s only available on Facebook via the link below so I can’t ad it to this post. Once it’s uploaded to youtube I’ll be able to include the full video here for those of you not on Facebook. No worries though because I’ve taken some screen grabs of the women’s products for you.

Posted by lululemon athletica on Monday, February 1, 2016

13 responses to “Lululemon Sneak Peek Video Spring 2016”

It's been awhile since they've done one of these videos!

2. Longhills says:

Wow – more black and grey. Guess my money is safe for the spring too.

3. stylistadiva1 says:

Well, looks like my lust with Lulu is over. Nothing remarkable in awhile and this video shows nothing different IMO.

4. lulubell says:

I really like the printed pants, but they don't look like something I would wear. I bet they will look super cute on some of the eds though.

Snooooooze…

I can't believe I am going to say this but I am actually liking the grey/beige colour of the wrap with the black inside which is probably reversible. I am anxious to see what that windbreaker is like with that nice long back to it. If I like it I hope it comes in some spring colours because I won't be buying black. Please LLL give us spring coloured jackets.

I like the wrap too. I am hoping that colour is actually soft earth. (They came out with a few pieces last year in that colour but in nothing that I could use, and I think I'm one of the fall down vests as well)

8. OMG THOSE PRINTED HIGH TIMES THO!!!

• Anonymous says:

Just like the coast Camo, though… Would be nice to have some other prints for once. Sick of Camo. Way overdone over the past few springs.

Hey just out curiosity do people really not like some holes that much because I think they're amazing and I don't like wearing a jacket without it and we really haven't seen too many jackets with it what do you guys think??? Am I alone in this love???

*thumbholes! Sorry spelling error!!!

Anon 10:12/2:50 I love love love thumbholes! There are shirts I have not bought because no thumbholes. I am disappointed in jackets without thumbholes. Yesterday I wore a swiftly under a sweater wrap under a scuba, so I had on all three thumbholes and was happy. I love knowing my sleeves will stay down because I hate pulling them down, I love knowing that if I don't use them I can cuff up the sleeve and it will still be long enough. I am obsessed!

@5:36 am yes i agree 100%!!! Just wish lulu would listen!!!