I go through so many weird clothing phases with Lululemon. I’m either focused on their technical clothing, or I’m after their cozy casual clothing, or I’m looking at their more dressy athleisure &Go pieces but never all at the same time. I’m also gravitating to a more neutral palette these days vs. wild colors and prints. Today I was tempted by the &Go City Trek Trousers. You may remember that I purchased these when they were first out months ago (and really liked them) but returned them because of the price. They have been one of those items that I’m always skanning the markdown racks for. I still think they are priced too high and will eventually get marked down but since I am traveling to Europe next month I feel more justified in getting these since they are dressier than jeans but still functional for long days of city treking. If I was in my more technical fitness gear phase I’d be interested in the Pace Rival Crops in heathered black. I’ve been really spending my lulu money over at Kit & Ace these days since they are still having killer markdowns left over from Boxing Day. I made a big order yesterday of a dress and a couple $18 tees so I will share my purchases with you when they arrive.

&Go Take You There Wrap (US/CAN)

&Go Everywhere Dress (CAN)

&Go Skyline Jacket (US/CAN)

&Go On The Go Longsleeve (US/CAN)

&Go City Trek Trouser

&Go On The Go Jogger *Lined

&Go Take Off Long Sleeve

&Go Take Off Tee

Interval LS (US)

Pleat To Street Hoodie (US)

Yogi Raceback (US)

Cosmic Dot Power Y (US)

Wunder Under Crop III (US)

&Go Take Off Flare *Tall & *Regular (US)

In Flux Crop ‘Battleship’ (CAN)

Strap It Like It’s Hot Tank Boom Juice and Lakeside Blue

Pace Rival Crops (CAN)

Deep Green Align Pant (CAN)

Light Speed Long Sleeve (CAN)

Sculpt Tank (CAN)

January 26, 2016 / 11:24 pm

I got the two new strap it like it's hot bras and a yogi racer. I don't love the blue strap it like it's hot but I wear my SILIH bras every day whether it's for a workout or for 12 hours at school. I loooooooove them.

January 27, 2016 / 12:05 am

is it recommended to size up for the long sleeve dress? I prefer how the black one fits on the model. It has a more relaxed look

January 27, 2016 / 12:06 am

Super lame upload! The 2 new Strap It Like It's Hot Bras don't look like there's reflectivity on the back. I know there's a review out there saying a bra did not come with it… Hmm… That's part of my appeal as I do run in just a bra when it's hot and also run later when dark because it's 'cooler'…

4. Sarah
    January 27, 2016 / 1:00 am

Nothing for me…Kind of sad that this was the last official "winter" upload, it will be winter for at least 3 more months where I am at and felt like our winter picks this year weren't great. Hoping some of the leftover winter items I have been sort of watching get marked down in the coming weeks. Sure seems like a lot of the &Go stuff ends up deeply discounted or at the outlets.

January 27, 2016 / 1:21 am

Where in Europe are you headed Lulumum?

• January 27, 2016 / 2:13 am

We are going to Paris, so I feeling a little nervous about dressing in my usual schlepy way.

January 27, 2016 / 7:00 am

Pack lots of striped shirts, cardigans and jeans!
      Your kids will love the crepes I'm sure.
      For the love of all that is holy, don't wear runners, (except your floral Nikes)

• Lulumum
      January 27, 2016 / 7:02 am

Oh no! I have to wear runners – my feet will get murdered from all the walking. I was going to take my black/grey nike pegasus or my black vans. Torn between those two.

January 27, 2016 / 1:51 am

So where are you going? Just curious.

• January 27, 2016 / 2:14 am

Paris. My first long haul flight with kids.

• January 27, 2016 / 2:46 am

We went to Europe last summer with my 8 year old. I was so nervous about her getting tired, etc. but she did great. It was me & my husband who were exhausted when we got there. I loved Paris, enjoy!!

• Lulumum
      January 27, 2016 / 4:17 am

That is really good to hear! I've been really worrying about how much my 6 & 7 year olds could handle but they are really excited so hopefully they can keep up.

January 27, 2016 / 2:08 am

The &Go line is always hideous. Wish they would just put more of their time into their usual stuff instead of this &Go crap.

8. Susan
    January 27, 2016 / 2:17 am

Oh, Kit and Ace…during their markdown days I placed an order, and they sent me a wrong size (a size 4 instead of a size 10). Not a big deal, right? Until I placed another order, and 2 weeks later I didn't hear anything. No email, no clothing, nada. I sent them 2 emails, no response. Finally a Facebook message to them got their attention. They emailed me "All of the items you ordered are not available. BUT, we will let you purchase one full-priced item for $36." WHAT? Are you kidding me? They just lost a customer. Even Lululemon wouldn't do that to me.

January 27, 2016 / 4:33 am

I agree Kit and Ace has the WORSE customer service. They forgot to send me one of the shirts I ordered and I had to call and email for weeks until I got the refund. The material is also crappy. After 2 wears my shirt is falling apart. Happy I didn't pay the full $99 price for it but even at $38 I'd expect a little more wear before it falls apart.

January 27, 2016 / 2:39 am

Disappointed in the US upload. I wanted the Turn jacket and heathered gray Base Runners.

January 27, 2016 / 2:40 am

Funnily I feel the opposite– whether it's hideous or not, I'm just glad they are trying something new. Personally I don't have a lot of 'nicer' casual clothes that are a step up from jeans, so this stuff works for me. I'm so saturated on their normal stuff and don't need any more of that.

11. January 27, 2016 / 2:44 am

Ordered an $18 black long sleeve from Kit and Ace. It's thin more for layering I think. Heard they have horrible customer service too!

12. January 27, 2016 / 2:56 am

I'm so torn if I should order &go dress that I have been waiting since Thanksgiving for or wait till it gets uploaded to the US. I feel that it's almost end of the season and I won't get a lot of wear out of it if it takes a month to show up here. Just like withStress Less hoodie in peacock or Flurry fighter that were uploaded to Canada 3 or 4 weeks ago. I wanted them first, but now it's too late,, cherry trees are starting to bloom where I am at.

January 27, 2016 / 1:01 pm

That's gotta smell soooo good!!!! Mmm!!! Aaaahhhhh! Oh I have a good 3-4 months til we get blossoms. šŸ˜›

January 27, 2016 / 10:10 am

I got the lulubye bra and am thinking of the yogi racer and boom bra.

January 27, 2016 / 11:52 am

Speaking of Kit and Ace, I bought two turtlenecks on sale for $60 each, and it's so tight I feel as if I'm being choked. I even sized up for a relaxed fit, but it's like an iron grip around my neck. I've never had this fit issue with other brands. The fabric is deliciously soft and warm, but the seams were unravelling after 3 hours of wear.

January 27, 2016 / 2:44 pm

Agreed!

15. January 27, 2016 / 8:31 pm

WTF… no Turn Jacket for USA? UGH! I want it so bad!

• January 28, 2016 / 4:26 pm

I feel your pain, I wanted the Rain for Daze jacket the US got last week and of course it didn't show up here in Canada :(. Frustrated

January 27, 2016 / 8:35 pm

I actually really love the &Go line – not necessarily this week's items, but as an overall line I really do enjoy it. I'm starting to think maybe it's aimed at my age group (20-somethings leaving college, entering the work force, and wanting comfortable but slightly dressy clothes) rather than yours. My age group caught on to leggings ten years ago and have been blessed by extreme comfort for half of our lives, so something like the &Go line for us is an easier transition than stuffing ourselves into cheap, stiff Old Navy khakis and hand-me-down ill-fitting jackets/outdated sweaters from our mothers. I love the joggers (though not appropriate for average business-casual), the city trek trouser, the flare seems like an amazing alternative to dress pants, 'til dawn dress, and I'm head over heels for the LS where-to dress which fits me just perfectly for a corporate environment.

The issue with this is, of course, that 21 year olds getting out of undergrad don't generally have enough money to buy a $128 dress (plus sweater, plus pantyhose), $148 cozy dress pants (plus dress shirt, plus jacket), or $148 trousers which may or may not even be appropriate depending on what job they end up with (the same exact position at 5 companies in my city may all have different dress codes).

I understand that lulu makes super high-neck, booty-covering tops and loose-fitting studio pants that aren't for me! I noticed the same negative comments with the CRB *Shine On – because women in their 30s-50s probably don't like all that mesh, everyone questioned why lulu would even bother making the shine on capsule. Similarly, half the reviews for the roll down boogie shorts say something along the lines of 'get rid of this awful high waist, nobody likes it', despite that many of us love them, instead of saying 'bring back the old boogie short alongside this one'.

My point is that it's totally okay to dislike something, but remember that they make these things because *somebody* will buy them. We laugh at the head-to-toe onesies too, but I promise that some people ran out to grab one. InB4 someone mentions the phrase "first world problems" and/or tells me to stop being an entitled whiny millennial.

January 27, 2016 / 10:27 pm

Really? I would not wear any of the & Go line at any age! Thats the point. It lacks the style/function/shape/pattern/fabric and colour that the company is known for along with a hefty price attached. At least the Lab collection had style and was beautifully made and designed, I would appreciate more of that line for sure and would pay the price for it. Along with the Wanderlust collections, they have had some thought put into them and look original and beautiful.

January 27, 2016 / 11:30 pm

Haha omg! Yeah this old lady shops at Old Navy and steals sweaters and jackets from her moms closet, get real! The overwhelming majority feel that &Go needs to &Go away – per old ladies and 21 year olds both..

• January 28, 2016 / 12:51 am

Ladies, different strokes for different folks! I'm 44 and I CANT WAIT to get my hands on &go LS dress that just got uploaded to Canada . And i LOVE mesh . I also liked Shine on CRB.

January 28, 2016 / 12:43 pm

Just FYI Anonymous 12:31, I am 44 years old and "discovered" leggings in 1987ish, so almost 30 years ago. Good for you for being comfortable for 10 years, I'm sorry your generation "discovered" them so late. I never stuffed myself into anything uncomfortable, even when I was starting out in my career. However, I still always looked professional. (BTW, Old Navy didn't exist way back then.) Back in the dark ages of raiding my Mom's closet (which I actually have never done… hmmm…) we didn't have great designers like Lulu that made yoga pants you could wear both to work and to sit on your couch and watch TV. However I did change clothes after work, no matter what I was wearing, because it makes a great transition from working to relaxing. Why have the work clothes on as a reminder that you worked all day? I think some pieces in the &to go line are OK, but for the most part they are frumpy like something you would raid from your Mom's closet (did I just say that?) and awkward fitting, like something that would fit your Mom, but not you. I'm sure to you I'm an old lady who appreciates the baggy pants and high neck collars, but seriously I am actually a young woman who enjoys dressing as well as I did in my 20's, and not hiding behind a frumpy bag of expensive fabric.

January 28, 2016 / 2:22 pm

Anon Jan. 27, 12:35pm

I agree with you that if you don't like a certain style/design don't say "get rid of it". I don't like it when someone says get rid of it and give me what I want because that doesn't solve anything other than making one group happy and one group sad. I like it when solutions attempt to make as many people happy as possible.

I don't believe "super high neck, booty covering tops" = older customers, nor do I see a lot of super high neck clothing other than winter gear which makes sense for any customer age.

I definitely see LLL designs of late targeted more at showing more skin, more bra, more cleavage and that's fine but at the same time I would like to see LLL make more good designs that offer more coverage. I would tend to believe a customer is more likely to say no to the more revealing tank vs the customer who would say no because it's not revealing enough… I would just like it if the options were more balanced for both preferences.

I don't think it's right to say that a more revealing tank = young customers or high-necked, booty covered tops = older customers. I know many women in their 40's and 50's who have rocking bodies and look good in some of the more revealing styles but I also know young women who prefer not to show so much bra/skin. So to me it's not so much about age as it is personal preference and that is why I wish LLL would give their customers more choices.

I really like the &go joggers lined and unlined but am not thrilled about the rest of the & go collection. I like that LLL is always trying to come up with great new designs but I fear they may spend too much time and $$$ doing that. I don't need to see new designs every week. I would rather they bring back more awesome designs from the past.

January 28, 2016 / 3:02 pm

I feel as if a lot of you misinterpreted what I said. I didn't mean that high-neck, booty-covering tops or loose pants were for "old" people, but that they're not my personal style! I don't like feeling smothered at the neck and I hate super long tops as they get in my way – that doesn't have anything to do with age! I'm not saying 20 year olds show a lot of skin, as I surely don't, but that women on this forum (most of whom are settled and can afford massive amounts of lulu) seem to have the general opinion that very revealing items (ie shine on crb) are dumb and pointless because they wouldn't wear them.
      I also didn't refer to any of you as old, which a few of you keep coming back to for some reason? "Old" is like 80+, not 30-50, so let's just drop that altogether. I can understand the first misunderstanding as I wasn't entirely clear that I was referring to "not for me" personally, but for all of you acting as if I called you old, step off, as I never said anything like that. Furthermore, I'm not stealing my mom's stuff – I'm referencing that she offers me old stuff to save on costs and I take it because I need it despite it being too big. Also my statement about stuffing myself into clothes was personal, as my athletic build mixed with very narrow hips means that pants don't fit me correctly and I have to stuff my legs in to avoid the waist falling down completely. In this way lulu works better for me because stretchy &Go line actually fits me decently!

I've just noticed that people closer to my age (such as luluandthebox) seem to like the &Go line better and that lla/llm readers *generally* dislike it, and most broke 18-25 year olds don't spend their time on these websites looking at stuff they can't afford.

@4:43 – I would have been 11, and the trend picked up again when I was maybe 18. I wasn't alive for the first coming of leggings, so I don't really know what to tell you? My point was that my generation began wearing them as pants before it caught on as an appropriate every day clothing choice, not that we're special because we wear them a lot.

@3:30 – I don't really understand your point through all the sarcasm.

@2:27 – nice explanation of your opinion! šŸ™‚

January 28, 2016 / 9:47 pm

I'm 21, graduating school this year as an exercise physiology major, making comfort in my corporate wear imperative. I'm actually asking for items from the &Go line for my birthday this year so that I have comfortable clothes to wear to work, which is why I made the point that I think the line may be for younger people or people with very active jobs (physical therapists, teachers, anyone on their feet/bending a lot). I believe luluandthebox is in her very early 30s, so I'm not really sure why I referred to her as an age comparison – I guess it's just her youthful vibe that always makes me think she's 25ish!

• Lulumum
      January 28, 2016 / 3:22 pm

I'm confused Anon, how old are you? I think you are closer to my age.

January 31, 2016 / 4:14 pm

Im in my 30's , I love the and go line. Im short and petite so i find the cinching in their clothing works for my body type for a flattering fit, and enough bum coverage. Im constantly running after my young ones so i find it a nice alternative to feel a little more dressed up but able to move as comfortably as wearing my everyday athletic lulu wear. I can see why the and go line would be for some and not for others. In line at my local lulu i had a nice lady and her friend compliment how cute my and go jacket was on me but how she could just not get it to work for her. She laughed and said that she shoulda played around with it a little more before giving it up and having it sell out. I comented Similarly to her stress less hoodie, i felt it looked ridiculous on me but amazing on her. I like that lulu has options for everyone. These arguments shouldn't lead to hurt feelings on either side. I get its a forum but the way people express their opinions still matters. After all I'm certain your not going to walk up to some random stranger wearing the line and express that this line needs to go and that no one likes it. "Just not for me cause i don't like it " would be sufficient enough. šŸ™‚

January 28, 2016 / 11:53 pm

funny because I tried those trek trousers on in store in fuel and the black after Boxing Day and they were an easy pass because I thought they looked old ladyish. I thought they looked horrible from behind. They made my round butt look completely flat and hence the old lady look. I actually hate bum covering shirts btw. I tried them in my size 2 and passed on two colors even at the markdown price of $39 and $34!!!

The new joggers at least look a bit better but have not tried them on.

18. January 29, 2016 / 1:45 am

I wonder whether the &go wrap sold out. I'm glad you captured this pic on your site–I don't see it on Lululemon anymore. My local store didn't have them either. Has anyone seen/ordered one? Are they worth tracking down? Thanks for everything lulumum!! šŸ™‚

January 29, 2016 / 9:46 pm

@Amy I ordered it in the gray 6 and the gray 8 to compare sizes and am still awaiting its arrival. It did sell out, I checked back later in the day and noticed that it was selling out and that they had added a third color in the US. The next day all 3 colors were gone. I'll try and remember to post my thoughts here.

February 5, 2016 / 3:32 am

I can't wait to read your kit and ace review!

• Lulumum
      February 5, 2016 / 4:40 pm

Thank you for reminding me. I've so dropped the ball on it and then assumed that because most of the items I purchased on sale are no longer available readers wouldn't be interested. I will do it hopefully this weekend though, possibly tonight.