A rather small upload for both countries today but still a few goodies to be had. I liked the Turn Jacket which I tried today. It was a relaxed TTS for me and incredibly soft. I got it in Alberta Lake but I’m liking the black online so I may exchange. I think the Rain For Daze Jacket on the US side is super cute but very overpriced for what it is. If it was in Canada I would order it to try on but sadly we didn’t get it here. Heathered Black Base Runner Pants are tempting me but my black ones I got in November/December are pilling horribly right across the thighs and the pocket seams are very frayed. I’ve never had lulu pants wear like that so I’m not happy.

Did you order anything tonight?

Turn Jacket (CAN)

Rain On Train On Jacket (CAN)

Ready Set Sweat Tank (CAN)

Ready Set Sweat Bra (CAN)

Pace Rival Crop (CAN)

Very Light Flare Cool Racerback (CAN)

Rain-On-Train-On Tight (CAN)

Base Runner Pant (CAN)

Rain For Daze Jacket (US)

Speed Short (CAN)

January 19, 2016 / 11:24 pm

Another disappointing US upload. I don't think I've purchased anything at full price for at least two or three months now.

January 19, 2016 / 11:26 pm

I agree with you, Anonymous 3:24. I am doing a "no shopping" diet for January and luckily haven't been tempted at all by Lulu this month!

January 19, 2016 / 11:35 pm

I like the ready sweat top and bra. I will have to go and try them on

January 19, 2016 / 11:35 pm

Totally with you guys. I haven't bought anything full price since… ummm.. I don't remember! Probably a hat? Nothing inspires me on this upload. I have given up on the US getting any of the pretty Think Fast Hoodies.

January 20, 2016 / 12:34 am

I officially gave up on the pretty Think Fast Hoodies ever making it to the US tonight too. šŸ™

January 20, 2016 / 2:33 am

Yep, and the Berry Rumble Rest Less PO… Next week is the last week of "winter". It's the Free To Be Wild in Stained Glass Love Neutral Blush all over again… I'm sure you Canadians have your sad memories to compare, too.

5. January 19, 2016 / 11:48 pm

Sad, doesn't seem like US/canada will ever get the multi blooming pixie WUC/hightimes! Boo lulu

January 20, 2016 / 2:34 am

This would make me really, really sad…

• January 20, 2016 / 1:22 pm

Sigh, I hope you're wrong! I want the blooming pixie high times pretty badly!

• January 20, 2016 / 1:24 pm

Sigh, I hope you're wrong! I want the blooming pixie high times pretty badly!

6. January 19, 2016 / 11:54 pm

I can not even see any details on the product photos. With all the black, Bordeaux and navy…the funky far away jumping poses…you can't even see anything on a mobile device. I might be interested in the new rain on train on jacket if I could see the features I did notice the boob vent…or is it a pocket or was it a poorly placed core vent?? I was actually hoping for some core pieces to be restocked in white. Just about every tank top on the website is sold out in white. I find I have a lot of colors and they seem to be repeating themselves over the years. Now I want white and there is none to be had.

January 20, 2016 / 12:00 am

I got the Speed crops in slate and the Rain for Daze Jacket in soft earth. The jacket is pricey but returned the Cozy up Buttercup jacket. Gosh, we will see if this jacket is worth the price. At least, it is reversible.:) LOL

January 20, 2016 / 12:30 am

Other than the pretty green in that jacket, what a snoozefest

January 20, 2016 / 12:40 am

This company is officially out of ideas when the best they can do in a CRB is light flare. How many times do we need to see this? Certainly not 3 years in a row (it seems). Yet no nice non-florescent yellow, no nice orange, emerald green, deep (non heathered) cranberry, a non-orange red!

• January 20, 2016 / 5:20 pm

Yeah so stupid, they have like five versions of that shade. I want a plain peacock CRB or a lullaby one. More blues and greens. I don't think anyone wants light flare . . .

January 20, 2016 / 12:44 am

I ordered the Rain for Daze jacket, but i agree, what is happening with Lululemon's stylish, unique, yet functional designs? I have gravitated towards Carbon38 and have found other designers that are just as nice. I admit, Lululemon quality and design has been up there, but lately, i'm not sure what to say. Good thing i still have some of my "vintage" lulus. šŸ™‚

January 20, 2016 / 1:03 am

All I want is the blooming pixie slate black crb that Australia got three weeks ago. Would that be so hard?

January 22, 2016 / 1:14 am

Me tooooooo! So badly want a blooming pixie or the white pigment wind berry CRB. Ugh.

12. January 20, 2016 / 1:07 am

I'm happy with new solid color power y – last weeks flashlight and Ray and this week light flare. Now if only I could get dragonfly and peacock! Loved the peacock swiftly tank that was new this week. I saw it in the store today and it's a nice rich color. I don't mind the heavier swiftlys.

January 20, 2016 / 2:08 am

Did the US get the Turn Jacket or just Canada? I don't see on the US but somebody mentioned US got it and it sold out?

January 20, 2016 / 2:14 am

I picked up the turn jacket in Alberta Lake in store tonight. I sized down on that one as my tts 6 was a bit big. The French terry is super stretchy and soft. It also ran up at $108 which is worth it. (This was an Ontario store) I also like the fact that it is a bit heathered with black so it doesn't wash out the colour….

January 20, 2016 / 2:30 am

Those Speeds will be mine! IF they ever make it to the US. Boo Lulu for being so flaky across the globe.

January 20, 2016 / 2:57 am

I was torn between the turn jacket in grey or Alberta lake and before I could decide Alberta lake sold out

17. January 20, 2016 / 4:01 am

add the turn jacket to items I hope make it to the US … still waiting for my flurry fighter.

18. January 20, 2016 / 8:00 am

I sure hope we get the Rain for Daze jacket in Canada next week!

January 20, 2016 / 1:17 pm

I would have liked to try on the Rain For Daze Jacket but Canada didn't get it so I tried on the Turn Jacket instead. I am not a fan of the off centre zipper and having to do up two zippers but I was curious and liked the Alberta Lake colour. I usually wear a size 6 in all jackets but the size 6 was too big and the size 4 was too snug.

I am curious to hear reviews on the Rain For Daze Jacket because I am all about LLL jackets but am getting very picky. The cinched waist looks like it sits high on the model pics but she looks tall. I would rather have a stowable hood but I really like the look of the back and how the bottom half falls. I have ruined a few sleeve cuffs on my rain jackets by pushing the sleeve up too many times and now they are very loose. In the pics of the Soft Earth colour the sleeves are pushed up in every one yet I can't see an elastic cuff. Someone hurry up and try this on/or buy it and do a review!

Nothing in this upload made me open my wallet this week. I am so no liking all the very light flare!

January 20, 2016 / 1:46 pm

i feel like they added more colors this morning/late last night? When the upload first went up there were only 3 options for the all sport 3 strap bra. now there are 5 color options (canada)

21. January 20, 2016 / 1:48 pm

That same thing has happened to me with my black base runners, with the piling on the thighs. They are SO soft and comfy, though! I've thought if they came out in a heathered option I would try that and it would hide any piling better. I only wear them around the house and running kids anyway….

January 20, 2016 / 3:22 pm

Darn…beginning to think US will never see the flurry fighter. I got ancy and ordered the face the frost 1/2 zip as it's almost sold out…

• January 20, 2016 / 11:25 pm

me too! the face the frost is nice though … I saw it in store today.

23. January 20, 2016 / 5:05 pm

If only Turn jacket didn't have off center zipper, I would have been all over it. I wanted aFlupoey Fighter, but feel like it's too late in a season for it. There's no flurries to fight lol Same goes for Think Fast hoodie. I REALLY wanted Go anywhere LS dress and will probably still order it if it ever makes it to the US.