by Cristina

Upload!!!

January 19, 2016

A rather small upload for both countries today but still a few goodies to be had. I liked the Turn Jacket which I tried today. It was a relaxed TTS for me and incredibly soft. I got it in Alberta Lake but I’m liking the black online so I may exchange. I think the Rain For Daze Jacket on the US side is super cute but very overpriced for what it is. If it was in Canada I would order it to try on but sadly we didn’t get it here. Heathered Black Base Runner Pants are tempting me but my black ones I got in November/December are pilling horribly right across the thighs and the pocket seams are very frayed. I’ve never had lulu pants wear like that so I’m not happy.

Did you order anything tonight?

Turn Jacket (CAN)

Rain On Train On Jacket (CAN)

Ready Set Sweat Tank (CAN)

Ready Set Sweat Bra (CAN)

Pace Rival Crop (CAN)

Very Light Flare Cool Racerback (CAN)

Rain-On-Train-On Tight (CAN)

Base Runner Pant (CAN)

Rain For Daze Jacket (US)

Speed Short (CAN)

32 responses to “Upload!!!”

Another disappointing US upload. I don't think I've purchased anything at full price for at least two or three months now.

I agree with you, Anonymous 3:24. I am doing a "no shopping" diet for January and luckily haven't been tempted at all by Lulu this month!

3. relatively tiny upload for canada tonight, no?

I like the ready sweat top and bra. I will have to go and try them on

Totally with you guys. I haven't bought anything full price since… ummm.. I don't remember! Probably a hat? Nothing inspires me on this upload. I have given up on the US getting any of the pretty Think Fast Hoodies.

• Anonymous says:

I officially gave up on the pretty Think Fast Hoodies ever making it to the US tonight too. 🙁

• Anonymous says:

Yep, and the Berry Rumble Rest Less PO… Next week is the last week of "winter". It's the Free To Be Wild in Stained Glass Love Neutral Blush all over again… I'm sure you Canadians have your sad memories to compare, too.

6. Unknown says:

Sad, doesn't seem like US/canada will ever get the multi blooming pixie WUC/hightimes! Boo lulu

7. dogrunner says:

I can not even see any details on the product photos. With all the black, Bordeaux and navy…the funky far away jumping poses…you can't even see anything on a mobile device. I might be interested in the new rain on train on jacket if I could see the features I did notice the boob vent…or is it a pocket or was it a poorly placed core vent?? I was actually hoping for some core pieces to be restocked in white. Just about every tank top on the website is sold out in white. I find I have a lot of colors and they seem to be repeating themselves over the years. Now I want white and there is none to be had.

I got the Speed crops in slate and the Rain for Daze Jacket in soft earth. The jacket is pricey but returned the Cozy up Buttercup jacket. Gosh, we will see if this jacket is worth the price. At least, it is reversible.:) LOL

Other than the pretty green in that jacket, what a snoozefest

This company is officially out of ideas when the best they can do in a CRB is light flare. How many times do we need to see this? Certainly not 3 years in a row (it seems). Yet no nice non-florescent yellow, no nice orange, emerald green, deep (non heathered) cranberry, a non-orange red!

• Alyssa Jobs says:

Yeah so stupid, they have like five versions of that shade. I want a plain peacock CRB or a lullaby one. More blues and greens. I don't think anyone wants light flare . . .

I ordered the Rain for Daze jacket, but i agree, what is happening with Lululemon's stylish, unique, yet functional designs? I have gravitated towards Carbon38 and have found other designers that are just as nice. I admit, Lululemon quality and design has been up there, but lately, i'm not sure what to say. Good thing i still have some of my "vintage" lulus. 🙂

All I want is the blooming pixie slate black crb that Australia got three weeks ago. Would that be so hard?

13. gordonsgrl says:

I'm happy with new solid color power y – last weeks flashlight and Ray and this week light flare. Now if only I could get dragonfly and peacock! Loved the peacock swiftly tank that was new this week. I saw it in the store today and it's a nice rich color. I don't mind the heavier swiftlys.

Did the US get the Turn Jacket or just Canada? I don't see on the US but somebody mentioned US got it and it sold out?

I picked up the turn jacket in Alberta Lake in store tonight. I sized down on that one as my tts 6 was a bit big. The French terry is super stretchy and soft. It also ran up at $108 which is worth it. (This was an Ontario store) I also like the fact that it is a bit heathered with black so it doesn't wash out the colour….

Those Speeds will be mine! IF they ever make it to the US. Boo Lulu for being so flaky across the globe.

I was torn between the turn jacket in grey or Alberta lake and before I could decide Alberta lake sold out

18. surlygirl says:

add the turn jacket to items I hope make it to the US … still waiting for my flurry fighter.

19. Kim says:

I sure hope we get the Rain for Daze jacket in Canada next week!

I would have liked to try on the Rain For Daze Jacket but Canada didn't get it so I tried on the Turn Jacket instead. I am not a fan of the off centre zipper and having to do up two zippers but I was curious and liked the Alberta Lake colour. I usually wear a size 6 in all jackets but the size 6 was too big and the size 4 was too snug.

I am curious to hear reviews on the Rain For Daze Jacket because I am all about LLL jackets but am getting very picky. The cinched waist looks like it sits high on the model pics but she looks tall. I would rather have a stowable hood but I really like the look of the back and how the bottom half falls. I have ruined a few sleeve cuffs on my rain jackets by pushing the sleeve up too many times and now they are very loose. In the pics of the Soft Earth colour the sleeves are pushed up in every one yet I can't see an elastic cuff. Someone hurry up and try this on/or buy it and do a review!

Nothing in this upload made me open my wallet this week. I am so no liking all the very light flare!

i feel like they added more colors this morning/late last night? When the upload first went up there were only 3 options for the all sport 3 strap bra. now there are 5 color options (canada)

22. ann says:

That same thing has happened to me with my black base runners, with the piling on the thighs. They are SO soft and comfy, though! I've thought if they came out in a heathered option I would try that and it would hide any piling better. I only wear them around the house and running kids anyway….

Darn…beginning to think US will never see the flurry fighter. I got ancy and ordered the face the frost 1/2 zip as it's almost sold out…

24. Lululover says:

If only Turn jacket didn't have off center zipper, I would have been all over it. I wanted aFlupoey Fighter, but feel like it's too late in a season for it. There's no flurries to fight lol Same goes for Think Fast hoodie. I REALLY wanted Go anywhere LS dress and will probably still order it if it ever makes it to the US.