by Cristina

Lighten Up Bra

Free To Be Bra

Drop It Like It’s Hot Crop

Flash Light Cool Racerback

Single Retro Stripe

Take It Easy Tank

14 responses to “Sneak Peek: Australia Upload”

I love how she's smiling so nicely in the Lighten Up Bra photo! It's about time Lulu makes the models look happy again! We work hard because it feels good and pays off. What's not to be happy about? I'm ecstatic when I work out… especially when I'm done!

Next step is genuine smiling where you can see it in the eyes!

• Anonymous says:

I completely agree. So nice to see the model smiling, even if it isn't genuine. Would love to see a return of how Lulu used to be (in all ways – happy looking models, bright cheery photos, bring back some of the older most loved classics, the old quality, great styles, feminine details, colours and patterns, etc).

The which way sway print run times are awesome! I suspect they are an australia only item……:(

3. dogrunner says:

ivviva had the almost identical cyber stripe last winter/spring. My daughter has them

Enough with the pink CRBs!!! Grapefruit, pink lemonade, and now flashlight? It's fall, give us some solid dark reds!

Unlike the photo with the pink bra: "…are those split ends in my hair?"

A bit off topic since it's not mentioned in this post, but was it confirmed that the dramatic static CRB isn't good quality? How about other items in this print?

• Anonymous says:

I don't know about the CRB but I have the pace rivals in dramatic static. They look and feel good, they are opaque, no issues so far. According to the tag they are actually full-on luxtreme, not luxtreme as advertised on the website.

7. Unknown says:

I tried on the heathered menthol crb.. Very thin and a little scratchy like the other recent heathered crbs. This one stayed at the store

8. Heather says:

Are the Cyber Stripe Flash Light Menthol Wunder Under Crops nice thick luon or that luxtreme stuff?