October 12, 2015 / 1:23 pm

I love how she's smiling so nicely in the Lighten Up Bra photo! It's about time Lulu makes the models look happy again! We work hard because it feels good and pays off. What's not to be happy about? I'm ecstatic when I work out… especially when I'm done!

Next step is genuine smiling where you can see it in the eyes!

October 13, 2015 / 6:51 am

I completely agree. So nice to see the model smiling, even if it isn't genuine. Would love to see a return of how Lulu used to be (in all ways – happy looking models, bright cheery photos, bring back some of the older most loved classics, the old quality, great styles, feminine details, colours and patterns, etc).

October 12, 2015 / 4:15 pm

The which way sway print run times are awesome! I suspect they are an australia only item……:(

3. October 12, 2015 / 6:13 pm

ivviva had the almost identical cyber stripe last winter/spring. My daughter has them

October 12, 2015 / 7:01 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I actually bought them for myself last Spring.

October 12, 2015 / 6:40 pm

Enough with the pink CRBs!!! Grapefruit, pink lemonade, and now flashlight? It's fall, give us some solid dark reds!

October 12, 2015 / 6:52 pm

Seriously – I hate pink. Too much mesh, too much pink.

• October 12, 2015 / 6:55 pm

Seriously! Why so many variations of very similar pinks? Why can't we have some greens in staples like CRB's?

October 13, 2015 / 5:13 pm

Why so up in arms about what they're getting in Australia? You know they're heading into spring/summer, right? In North America, we ARE getting fall colours.

October 12, 2015 / 11:26 pm

Unlike the photo with the pink bra: "…are those split ends in my hair?"

October 13, 2015 / 12:51 am

A bit off topic since it's not mentioned in this post, but was it confirmed that the dramatic static CRB isn't good quality? How about other items in this print?

October 18, 2015 / 3:49 am

I don't know about the CRB but I have the pace rivals in dramatic static. They look and feel good, they are opaque, no issues so far. According to the tag they are actually full-on luxtreme, not luxtreme as advertised on the website.

7. October 13, 2015 / 12:59 am

I tried on the heathered menthol crb.. Very thin and a little scratchy like the other recent heathered crbs. This one stayed at the store

8. October 13, 2015 / 3:56 am

Are the Cyber Stripe Flash Light Menthol Wunder Under Crops nice thick luon or that luxtreme stuff?