So far nothing for me to pull the trigger on. I’m interested in the Gator Heart Opener Scarf but only the US got it, and the Turn Around Tights in Herringbone but I’m not liking the contrast seaming on it and I’m not sure I can live with it. I really like the Forage Teal color but none of the items I’ve seen in it so far. I like the &Go  City Trek Trousers but I think the price is absurd. I’m motivated to not get anything today anyways because I’m heading to Nordstrom tomorrow (Birthday lunch with my mom and sister at Bistro Verde) and while I’m there I’m hoping to get some fit reviews done of new product.

Did you find anything in today’s upload to tempt you?

&Go Where To Dress (CAD)

&Go Destination Hoodie

&Go Destination Jacket

&Go Everywhere Long Sleeve

&Go Where To Skirt

&Go City Skort

&Go City Jogger

Sunset Savasana Pullover (US)

Bon Bon Energy Bra (US)

Exquisite Crop – Forage Teal (US)

Run Speed Short (US)

The Fluffiest Vest (CAN)

Fluffin Awesome Vest (CAN)

&Go City Trek Trousers

Pace Rival Crops

Love the waist – Cyber Stripe Menthol/Flash Light

Gym To Win Duffel (US)

Herringbone Run Turn Around Tight (CAN)

I’d be interested in these if it didn’t have the dark contrasted seam detail.

Run Stuff Your Bra (CAN)

All the RSYB’s for Canada, but none for you US, because you don’t need sports bras.

Heart Opener Scarf (US)

Boo! I’m interested in this.

Around Town Backpack (US)

Resolution Hobo (US/CAN)

All Sport Support Tank (CAN)

Scuba Hoodie III (US)

Love Tee (US)

Heart Healthy Pullover II (CAN/US)

Define Jacket

Scuba Hoodie II (CAN)

Wunder Under Crop High Rise (CAN)

1. Sophie
    September 29, 2015 / 10:24 pm

Hmm. I love love love the forage teal color of the Exquisite crops, but I'm not so sure about that waistband – my initial reaction is that it's not a slimming design. Also tempted by the sapphire blue Drop it Like It's Hot tights.

Random – I was going to ask if anyone's try the Anahatasana long sleeve that uploaded last week, but now they seem to have disappeared from the site!

Still no brushed speed tights grrr.

• September 29, 2015 / 11:37 pm

I have 2 of those tees, I wanted to get another one because they are comfortable. They are just like the Circadian tee, the neckline is just different. I called a store and I think they uploaded that one on accident. They said they haven't gotten that one in yet and the website and the store tend to release things around the same time. The educator thinks it uploaded on accident because of the website issues last week.

September 30, 2015 / 12:14 am

Did you find it TTS? I was yet another person thinking about buying one only to have them disappear. How thick are they?

• September 30, 2015 / 1:48 am

I have the exquisite pants from last year and find them to be my absolute most slimming bottoms. (and I am not 'slim' or lean

• September 30, 2015 / 2:59 am

I got the anahahahhshdh ls tee last week in both my tts and size up and I'm torn on which to keep. I think I'm leaning towards my tts. I'll try to post a fit review tomorrow sometime after 3pm PST.

September 30, 2015 / 4:18 am

Oh boy, I ordered the anahatasana long sleeve in both the cranberry and the sapphire in size 4 after debating for what seem like forever on whether to order the 2 or the 4. I wear 2 in CRB and Rulu LSs. I can fit 2 for Defines and Scubas but get 4s for these. I got the Circadian LS in a 4 even though I could fit a 2 so thought perhaps the Anahatasana would fit similar. Now second guessing my decision. I would like them slim fitting and figure flattering feminine look and to wear alone over a bra or layer over a CRB without looking too tight. The Circadian is a bit looser than I'd like around the waist area but I prefered the slightly more relaxed fit and able to layer nicely over a CRB. Would love to know if the Anahatasana is pretty much same kind of fit? Still haven't received my order, can't wait to see what they're like, hope I made right decision.

September 30, 2015 / 4:55 am

Thanks Lulumum, that helps a lot and is very reassuring. I felt the same way with the Circadian LS when trying on the 2 and the 4 and went with the 4 so as not to show any lumps and bumps. Thank you. I was getting worried that if they didn't work out for me in that size that I wouldn't be able to reorder the smaller size since they've disappeared now.

• Lulumum
      September 30, 2015 / 4:23 am

I think its very similar to the Circadian SS> I got a 12 in that and prefer it but for some reason I am torn on the anahatasana. The 12 in the A LS fits really nice (not oversized) and relaxed in the tummy. The 10 fits well too and perfect in the bust and arms and in length but slightly less relaxed in the tummy. I think I'm ok with wearing both with jeans (muffin top issues) but in that case the 12 is slightly better. In more casual luon bottoms where muffin top is a none issue, the 10 is better.

• September 30, 2015 / 9:04 pm

Lulumum, thanks for getting back to me. Do you think there's a chance they'll bring them back?

September 29, 2015 / 10:30 pm

Why oh why did they change the collar on the Healthy Heart?! I have been waiting for this style to come back as once I decided I needed it last year I couldn't find it in my size. I'm so disappointed.

September 29, 2015 / 11:10 pm

I've LOVED mine from last year. I've been waiting also, holding off on ebay in case it came back. I ordered one to try but not impressed with the changes, especially that it looks shorter.

September 29, 2015 / 11:38 pm

tried it on in store today and was not impressed. The fabric seems cheaper and the hood makes it like every other hoodie and not unique like the previous version. It was an easy pass for now – perhaps when it goes to markdown.

• September 29, 2015 / 11:39 pm

Thank you for pointing that out! I almost ordered it! I dislike how they changed collar as well

• September 30, 2015 / 2:31 am

I cannot agree with you more! Soooo disappointed! I def would've snatched up the Bordeaux color but it looks shorter and I hate the neckline and now it has a hood as well! Ugh! Why can't they leave stuff alone?!

September 30, 2015 / 2:43 am

I don't like the hoodie that was added either… but what I really don't like is the fabric on the Bordeaux one. It's so scratchy and ugly! It doesn't feel like any of the Rulu tops I own.

• September 30, 2015 / 2:57 am

I hate that version of RULU too. I find it gross feeling.

September 30, 2015 / 6:10 pm

I tried the coco pique one on in one size down and it was very unflattering. I'm 5 5, with a short torso and I thought this was short. Also the fabric felt cheap and the elastic band ruins the top. Sigh.

September 29, 2015 / 10:40 pm

The pricing on everything for this upload is such a turn off!! UGH!

September 29, 2015 / 10:54 pm

Is it your birthday Lulumum? mine is tomorrow! I ordered the &go dress in heathered black and the mink berry sunset savasana pullover to try. Happy birthday and enjoy your lunch tomorrow!

September 29, 2015 / 11:23 pm

So fun! Have a great time!

• Lulumum
      September 29, 2015 / 10:57 pm

No it's my sister's and my moms. Libras! I'm taking them out to lunch.

September 29, 2015 / 10:56 pm

my wallet is safe – wanted the tofino print CRB and the bon bon tank – nothing! Anything bon bon, speed short – nothing. I did major damage last few months so this spell of no LLL is a good thing!

6. September 29, 2015 / 10:56 pm

Ok, I'm going to admit that I am either just an 80s girl at heart or they made those stirrup pants comfy. I bought the Bordeaux pair online and later went to the store for the sold out herringbone ones and was sad the black were also sold out online. Happy to see them reloaded so I pulled the trigger on that and am debating the naval blues. I have a bad habit of ignoring items if there is a full size run in a color I'm debating but I may just bite the bullet on those and ignore the haters of these before I regret it.

September 29, 2015 / 11:21 pm

Too funny, I am the same way! Sometimes I miss out and kick myself but I never learn!if you like rose pants get them don't listen to the haters.

September 29, 2015 / 11:21 pm

*those pants not rose pants

• September 29, 2015 / 11:26 pm

I also bought two pairs of those pants and am debating a third. I don't even necessarily like the stirrup — in fact I'm considering hemming it off on at least one pair — I just loved the fit and feel. They seem to fit me better than other WUP I've gotten in the past. I think the scrunchy leg warmer detail is cute too, though it's not very noticeable in the single color options. I see that the US upload included a regular black WUP high rise and a black stirrup high rise. Seems like a no brainer to get the stirrup ones since they are the same price. God, do I really need 3 pairs of these? LOL.

• September 29, 2015 / 11:50 pm

Thanks for reassurance guys! The cinching is subtle on the solid colors but so cute up close! I kinda like the stirrup on the black pair at least so I can slip them into boots without them being shifty. You're debating a 3rd, I'm debating a 4th! šŸ˜†

September 30, 2015 / 1:18 am

I originally purchased the Bordeaux and herringbone colorways and loved them so much I was debating ordering the naval blue ones…and now that there's a solid black I'm thinking about ordering those as well! I certainly don't need three or four pairs! Also thinking about hemming off the stirrups.

7. September 29, 2015 / 11:05 pm

Was thisclose to pulling the trigger on the Healthy Heart but can't justify it as I have the Stress Less. Also, I'm really hoping for it in Forage Teal!

8. September 29, 2015 / 11:06 pm

Lulumum, I also was looking for the anahatasana tee and it was there this morning and now it disappeared. Does Lulu sometimes remove things? I thought I would ask the expert!

September 29, 2015 / 11:12 pm

I've been waiting for a white free to be wild bra for what seems like forever. Still not in Canada even if it is on the bras banner.

September 30, 2015 / 1:34 am

OMG! So have I. Why oh why cant Canada get a basic white FTBW Bra? I have been watching for it since it uploaded to the US…..

September 30, 2015 / 9:56 am

Me too! I got so excited when I saw the new homepage!!! So disappointed that it was not part of the upload!

10. September 29, 2015 / 11:13 pm

LOL @ the US dont need sports bras. šŸ˜€

we just let it all hang loose. šŸ˜› šŸ˜› šŸ˜›

nothing is making me want to buy anything in this upload….

11. September 29, 2015 / 11:20 pm

• September 30, 2015 / 2:56 am

They do sometimes but I'm not sure why they do it. I'm certain that's what happened with these.

September 30, 2015 / 11:54 am

They took away the Healthy Heart pullover in Bordeaux overnight on the Canadian side as well. Lulu likes to play tricks on us.

12. September 29, 2015 / 11:23 pm

Hasn't the white free to be wild bra been out for a while in the us? The us upload is another boring one for me.

13. September 29, 2015 / 11:30 pm

UGH!!!!! Soooo want like EVERY ONE of the stuff your bras!! Too funny, though, guess we done need them here in the states!

14. Kas
    September 29, 2015 / 11:32 pm

I bought the sapphire scuba 3 and black healthy heart in store this afternoon so nothing else for me at moment. I really wanted it in the coco pique but that one seemed bigger on me for some reason so went with black. I kind of wish for the old design too but still feel like I will wear it a lot and black was nice and soft.

15. September 29, 2015 / 11:43 pm

My feeling about this upload is an overall MEH! The new &Go line is just disappointing. I was expecting a new AMAZING dress from &Go. There is nothin in that line I would waste money on.

16. September 29, 2015 / 11:46 pm

I got Define with polka dots, have been waiting for this for a while, and the dress I'm my tts and a size up. I also saw that Canada got the fudging awesome best in gray that I have been waiting for . And I just got one in camo last week. I don't need 2 $168 vests!! Lol

17. September 30, 2015 / 12:02 am

Tempted by the exquisite crops just because of the forage teal! Has anyone tried them out?

September 30, 2015 / 12:43 am

I bought the black stirrup pants. I'm soo excited they were made in solid black.

September 30, 2015 / 12:44 am

Did the US get the gym to win duffle in drama and I missed it? I only see it on the Canadian upload.

20. September 30, 2015 / 1:31 am

Does anyone happen to know what bag the model is carrying in the &go destination hoodie for heathered black/black? Is it possibly a teaser? Thanks šŸ™‚

September 30, 2015 / 2:19 am

It looks like one of the bags from summer. The one with the separate shoe compartment that opens from outside of bag at the bottom. Can't remember the name but I have it in White Dune palm print with gold hardware. The one in photo with &Go hoodie looks like the Black Mesh one US got this summer.

September 30, 2015 / 2:51 am

September 30, 2015 / 1:46 am

Nothing interesting in this upload for me. Canada continues to get boring stuff (except for the bras, apparently in Canada we need sports bras in every color but nothing else). I was hoping for something in Bon Bon but no dice. I used to spend so much on these uploads every week. Now I buy next to nothing and I have been directing my money to other retailers. Lulu must be noticing a slow down in inventory movement because it seems like so many people are either not interested in what is coming out or not willing to pay the very high prices.

September 30, 2015 / 2:15 am

Except apparently we don't need the E cups TaTa Tamers here in Canada and the US does…. šŸ™ I just don't get the reasoning for this kind of thing sometimes. Same thing with sizes 2 and 12…

• October 1, 2015 / 2:00 am

However there aren't any E cup bras actually in *stock* except in solid black (last I checked). They sell out in any fun color right away and aren't carried in stores. Boo!

September 30, 2015 / 3:28 am

Can anyone comment on the herringbone HT? I'm concerned about sheerness and if they'll show "imperfections" but I love the look of them

• Lulumum
      September 30, 2015 / 3:30 am

I got the Herringbone High Rise Wunder Under Crops a few weeks ago and I love them. I wear them to the gym several times a week and they are totally smoothing, completely opaque, compressive and really flattering on. I definitely recommend the WU's or the High Times in this material

• October 1, 2015 / 2:29 am

They are also supposed to be 26" inseam , but for some reason are only 24". I measured mine that I got 2 weeks ago and also a pair at the store.

September 30, 2015 / 5:19 am

I'm one of the few people that actually likes the &Go hoodie, but my question is this…why the storable hood? Either make it a jacket, not a hoodie or make it a regular hood in the same fabric as the jacket. My store didn't have it so I haven't seen it in person, but it almost looks made in the swift fabric. It also might be a bit short in the front, but assuming the models are model height, I'm hoping it will be longer on 5'6" me. Also, definitely NOT at full price. Eff that.

24. September 30, 2015 / 1:47 pm

I bought the city trek trousers on vacation in Australia, and they were AUD129, which is about USD95 at current exchange rates – they're presumably still making money on the Australian pants, which makes the US price even more absurd. I like the pants, and would have considered buying another pair in the bordeaux drama, but not at a 50% price increase.

If anyone does buy them, and if the price goes down, they're wearable in my TTS 4 but I would prefer a 2 for a slimmer fit and will buy a 2 if they go down to ~USD100.

25. October 1, 2015 / 4:58 pm

No fair they dont give the US the run stuff your bra. I got one on markdown sometime last year and I love it!