I ordered the Definitely Raining Jacket in Espresso size 12 (my size up) after doing my fit review of it on Monday. I liked the Gator Green a lot but my eyes go straight for the Espresso so if I don’t love it in person I may exchange for the green, or pass on it altogether. I also liked the Camp Check Scuba Hoodie II on the US side but if you do the exchange rate on it it ends up being $141.54 Canadian. Yikes! It’s ok though because I’m sure there will be plenty of nice items at the Seawheeze Expo on Friday.

If you are subscribed to my email newsletter, I sent out the alert that upload was up at 3:04. I was watching quite closely so I was able to catch it as soon as it went live.

Did you order anything tonight? what did you think? Or are you going to be in town for Seawheeze and saving up for that?

Definitely Raining Jacket (CAN & US)

Scuba Hoodie III (CAN)

Post Savasana Pullover (CAN/US)

Scuba Hoodie II (US)

Scuba Hoodie III (US)

Coast Wrap (US)

Run The Wold 7/8 Tight (US)

Wunder Under Crop III (CAN)

Swiftly Tech LS (US)

Swiftly Tech SS (US)

What The Sport Singlet II (CAN)

Wunder Under Crop High Rise (CAN)

Tracker Short III (US)

Sun To Moon Scarf (US)

Straight Up Bra (US)

Sunset To Salutation Short (CAN)

High Times Pant (CAN)

Wunder Under Pant High Rise (CAN)

Pleat To Street Skirt (US)

Secret Sanctuary Scarf (CAN)

Gym To Win Duffel (CAN)

August 11, 2015 / 10:10 pm

Hm. Don't see an upload on the US side yet.

August 11, 2015 / 10:12 pm

But I do see CA's upload. šŸ™‚

• Lulumum
      August 11, 2015 / 10:20 pm

Up on the US side now.

August 11, 2015 / 10:22 pm

Why is Canada getting the shaft week after week? Everything I want seems to be going to the US or europe. Oh well, I guess I will be spending my money elsewhere.

• J in TO
      August 12, 2015 / 1:15 am

I agree….shaft city!

August 12, 2015 / 1:58 am

My thoughts exactly…and the great teasers we are seeing in the blogs that upload to the US and abroad over the last 3 weeks STILL aren't showing up in Canada. Sigh.

3. stylistadiva1
    August 11, 2015 / 10:25 pm

Both uploads are disappointing IMO. No So Fly Butterfly speed shorts for CDA which I prefer, so now I have to go in store to see if there are any Run Times in my size left. No So Fly Butterfly tanks for either side. I'm debating the Sunset Salutation shorts, but I'd like to know how they fit first. Still no stripe WUCs or the stripe Inspires with the Butterfly waistband that the US got last week. Considering the product some other countries keep getting, I'm finding ours (Canada) to be pretty pathetic this summer.

4. August 11, 2015 / 10:38 pm

I know it's been said over and over, and I did already voice my complaints to Lulu. But I have to say every time I click through the new product photos, I feel like I'm in the dressing room with my little one. I want to shout at the screen, "Hold still, I can't see how it fits!" or "Stop, I can't look at it when you are moving around." I'm tempted by the WUC, but I feel like I can't really look at it in the photos, so I bought nothing.

5. August 11, 2015 / 10:40 pm

I totally agree! Crappy crappy upload yet again for Canadians!!!! Same here…..what I want is on the UK and US site. Boo Lululemon!!!!!

August 12, 2015 / 3:56 am

I hear ya! Way to alienate Canadian consumers. It's really diminishing my interest – I know I won't like everything they come out with, but 2 years ago, I was spending money on Lulu like mad. Now, upload after upload goes by, and what I want is in the UK or US and never seems to come here (Heathered Naval Blue CRB? Did I blink and miss it?!), or it's a flood of experimentally pretentious unwearable clothes (why even invent flap crotched pants?), they "update" favorites in fugly ways (hello Scuba Hoodia III that isn't a Scuba whatsoever), increase the price, and try to increase profit by cutting corners with design details (or lack thereof), and poor quality. Rant done! I certainly hope this improves – there are other Canadian companies putting out quality yoga clothing (Titika, Public Myth), and it's pretty easy to lose interest when you can't even buy the items you want – unless you're willing to order from another country, pay obscene prices on ebay or beg stores to ship.

6. August 11, 2015 / 11:12 pm

Saving for seawheeze!!! šŸ˜€

August 11, 2015 / 11:18 pm

Nothing for me this time, but that's fine with me, as I've been buying so much Lulu lately it's nice to have a bit of a break this week. …..Although, I kinda like a couple of those new Swiftly tops…….

August 11, 2015 / 11:27 pm

Yet again, Canada's upload is crap.. I still think it has to do with the exchange rate..

• Lulumum
      August 12, 2015 / 2:01 am

Agreed!

August 11, 2015 / 11:39 pm

I like pizzaz colour but prefer crb over swiftly. I do however like ls swiftly even though I have 5 with tags. Maybe it will be cool enuf to wear in fall at gym. I just find I get hot and prefer tanks but don't care for swiftly tanks.

August 11, 2015 / 11:46 pm

I like the Pizzaz Swiftly Long Sleeve too, it's such a nice colour for fall šŸ™‚

10. August 11, 2015 / 11:41 pm

There are a lot of goodies this week!

Definitely ordering the blue Space dye WUC. I really love the Definitely Raining Jacket in Espresso. Your recommendations are to size up, Cristina?

I'm also interested in the buffalo check Scuba, but it might be too much pattern for me.

August 12, 2015 / 1:38 am

Depends on your body type. My TTS in the rain jacket fit in the chest but was loose in the hips whereas a size down was a bit tight in the chest but fit everywhere else. I would be swimming in my size up.

• Deb
      August 12, 2015 / 4:35 am

Hm….I'm second guessing myself now. I ordered a 12 in Cashew since I'm an 8-10 with large quads and hips. I'm travelling in Australia so I can't try on in store and I'm worried they'lol have sold through sizes by the time I'm back. Maybe I should order a 10 as well. Since I have a navy Fo Drizzle I went with a light colour, although Gator was tempting. Has anyone seen the Cashew version in person? It's hard to tell the liner colour.

BTW, bought three Lorna Jane bras while here; they're awesome. I didn't like anything else but I liked the cups in the bras so much I got a bunch of extras to swap into my Energy and All Sport bras.

• Lulumum
      August 12, 2015 / 1:59 am

Agree with Anon completely. Only size up if you are pear shaped or particularily hippy. My only problem area in the TTS was the hips and everything else was perfect.

August 11, 2015 / 11:45 pm

Lulumum, I think the Espresso Definitely Raining Jacket was a great choice, very classy looking. I thought I like the Gator Green best from the photos I've seen the last couple of days, but now seeing them all on the website photos, the Espresso is looking best out of them all!

• Lulumum
      August 12, 2015 / 2:00 am

Thanks! I'm excited to see it in person.

12. Sophie
    August 11, 2015 / 11:45 pm

I thought it was a dud of an upload for both sides really. I ended up getting the cranberry CRB and the pizazz swiftly racerback and long sleeve which I wasn't planning on but I just couldn't resist that color.

It is tough seeing all these great pieces uploaded across the pond and not getting any of them. I still have a few pieces in mind from MONTHS ago that I was sure the US would get that we never did (Pace Rival crop options have been especially disappointing – I really wanted the Palm Party Gator Green ones and they have never appeared).

• August 12, 2015 / 2:48 am

I also have been wanting the Palm Party Gator Green Pace Rivals! I have been waiting and waiting and then finally gave up on them ever making it down to the US šŸ™

August 12, 2015 / 12:10 am

Canada still hasn't gotten the black wee space pace rivals with the grapefruit or naval cyber stripe high times !!!! šŸ™

• Lulumum
      August 12, 2015 / 2:00 am

I'm waiting for the Naval cyber high times too. I'm not hopeful though. Nor am I hopeful we will get the lumber jack scuba.

August 12, 2015 / 1:43 am

Nothing for me either. The new photo's….sigh…they are getting so stupid it is putting me off product. One of the pix on the post savana pullover has her kneeling with her hands in a prayer. It just shows half her top, and the rest is the blank background. My 3 year old could take a better picture. I like the Sun Salutation shorts in the gator green butterfly print. I will try those on in store but the have good potential even though they are pricey at $58. (There just shorts LLL) I really liked the new Define Jacket that showed up on the UK site today in cyber space gator green. (Love gator green) If we get it I will pick that up for sure. Although I am not going to hold my breath since we didn't get the heathered poisden Define. (Yes, I am still bitter about that…)

August 12, 2015 / 2:06 am

I ordered the space dye sapphire WUPs…hopefully the stripes will match up in back since I couldn't tell from those useless photos…

August 12, 2015 / 2:36 am

Has anyone tried the cranberry WUC high rise? I love the color but fear they won't be flattering on my pear shape. TIA!

17. purrfiktangil
    August 12, 2015 / 12:57 am

Disappointing upload…was hoping for the pink lemonade CRB and what the sport tee on the US side, and some butterfly speed shorts, but none showed up šŸ™ Would have even given the what the sport singlet II a try in pink lemonade, but the US didn't get that color either. Also, still waiting for the white sweat cuffs to show up on the US side…I am kind of thinking we are just not getting the white here as it's already August.

18. Jenny
    August 12, 2015 / 12:39 pm

space dye twist multi WUC III. I don't think I'll keep them but I wanted to try them on.

19. August 12, 2015 / 7:00 pm

I'm pretty desperate for the Pretty Plume WUPs that were in the Australia upload a couple weeks back. I was so hoping for this week. I hope the US even gets them. šŸ™

August 12, 2015 / 7:08 pm

Just went back for the Space Dye Sapphire Twist Wunder Under Crop III, also the Naval Blue, the Black, and the White Inner Essence Long Sleeve Tops. Hope I like the WUC III, not sure about the new 'contour' waistband…..

21. August 12, 2015 / 10:18 pm

I think it is interesting to hear people say that the UK is getting all the goodies!? I live here and I swear we only get the toss offs and weird crap. Lululemon is only popular in London and even there it is rare to see it on someone as lulu is strictly for the gym. With that said, I am loving the new rain jacket and ordered the gator from Canada but I am fantasizing about a Definitely Raining jacket in cranberry. I miss the colour! I still wish I had ordered the Orange (flash maybe?) Right as Rain way back. Thanks for the fit review on the jacket Cristina! I love the 12 and definitely think the espresso will be a good choice for you x