by Cristina

Go Canucks Go!

June 15, 2011

Are we ready to win this?? Bring it! This is my Canuck/Lulu OOTD (Heathered Navy Sing Floss Travel Jacket of course). Today the city is covered in Canucks colors and jerseys so show me your Canuck outfit of the day by sending me your picture to [email protected] and I will post them here.

Thanks to reader Kaitlin for sending these adorable future Canuck players my way. My little girls are smitten and I hole heartedly approve.

Thanks to reader Tabassum for her Canuck Cupcakes picture

12 responses to “Go Canucks Go!”

1. Megan says:

can we send you our Bruins OOTD photos??? Or is it not allowed?? πŸ™‚

oh that liz originally from the halifax store. She was one of my favorite educators!

3. Becky says:

Is Liz no longer at the Halifax location??? πŸ™

I, too, was thinking about sending a Bruins photo, just to tease you, Lulumum πŸ˜‰

4. Becky says:

Yup, I was thinking that too, that Vancouver will win. I am hoping for Boston (due to Boston's history with Nova Scotia), however, I won't be upset if Vancouver wins. I can't wait to park in front of the TV with a beer and some snacks and watch the game. May let my little guy stay up a bit late and watch some of it also πŸ™‚

Good luck to everyone, no matter which team you are hoping for!

GO CANUCKS!!!!! I'm with you Lulumum!

6. RunMama says:

I wonder if lulu will release some special edition hockey shirts with a Canucks win, like they did at the Olympics.

7. Lulumum says:

I'm sure Carolyn over at Lulu Addict would post it.

8. Lulumum says:

haha it's ok Becky I can take it because I know in the end we will win πŸ™‚

9. Lulumum says:

my little ones have been pretty good about watching the games. They mostly play but check in with some well timed cheers.

10. Molly says:

I think you forgot this one. Heh.

Sorry lulumum! What a great serious! I must say! It is crazy here in Boston!

Oops I meant series