- Discreet, low-neck high support bra. Lightweight, all-day comfort for the C-DD cup girl!
- 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric has inherent wicking & high LYCRA® content for maximum support
- Flexible underwire separates breasts & bra sits flat against the body for more support
- Wide padded gel straps distribute weight & won’t dig in!
- Gel padded hook-&-eye closure for easy on/off
- Adjustable, crossable straps!
I wonder what the difference is between the new Boobs On A Wire Bra and the Ta Ta Tamer. It looks pretty similar but I think the straps are wider and the cups sit quite a bit lower, more like a scoop neck. I think the Ta Ta doesn’t have an underwire and judging by the name of this bra I think it does. Also I notice ruching on the back and I wonder if that will show through a CRB. Perhaps this one is a better design for crossing the straps in the back and it will be hidden by a CRB. If only it was made for nursing too.
Love that it has gel padded hook & and eye closure. Actually, the Gel part sounds really good and it would be nice if there was gel on the straps and perhaps tucked into the cups. I guess that’s a different kind of bra though.