by Cristina

Yay, Running Gloves (Brisk Running Gloves)

August 21, 2010

I can’t wait to get these because when the weather gets cold my fingers go really numb and frosty on runs. I love that these are really long so that you can tuck it up into your sweater and that it has the watch opening and key pocket. I hope they come in Lolo or another color cause the black isn’t very sexy. Not that the Lolo would make it more sexy but maybe a little bit cute.

12 responses to “Yay, Running Gloves (Brisk Running Gloves)”

Have the run gloves from last year and really like them but LOVE the new features on these, especially the watch hole!

These are awesome! Definitely will pick up a pair!

Wow – these look like a completely awesome upgrade from last year! Longer length, watch opening, and finger openings for MP3! Can't wait to get a pair. Last year the run gloves came in black, coal, and lolo.

I also have last years version but these have so many great features I may have to pick up a pair, I have black ones so I will wait for color since I am sure there will be some made since last year they had colors as well….although not a fan of the big ol white name tag on them they could have hid it in the cuff???

ummm I think they were like $23 something along those lines mid 20's for sure, I am sure these will be more with the length etc

6. I agree Lulumum… I really hope they're no more than about $30. I would love to try these out!
    I wonder when (if?) they'll come online?

7. Lulumum says:

Those of you who got the gloves from last year, do you remember how much they were? I really want these but I'm worried there going to be quite costly. I guess I'd have to bite the bullet anyways. They also look like they may have some reflective piping in the hands.

8. Lulumum says:

I know, I don't like the nametag thing either. Maybe you can peal it off. Although it is a good safety thing if you find yourself in trouble and the paramedics need to identify you. I bet you that's why it's there.

9. Lulumum says:

Mid $20's is reasonable. I would like these to be no higher than mid $30's.

$26.00 – I'm guessing the new ones will be minimum $35 but we can hope for $20s!

Lulumum … did you notice it will hold a lulu gift card … ha, ha!

12. Holly says:

I need these in a big way. My hands get cold easily and the watch slit is fantastic. 🙂