I can’t wait to get these because when the weather gets cold my fingers go really numb and frosty on runs. I love that these are really long so that you can tuck it up into your sweater and that it has the watch opening and key pocket. I hope they come in Lolo or another color cause the black isn’t very sexy. Not that the Lolo would make it more sexy but maybe a little bit cute.

August 21, 2010 / 11:09 pm

Have the run gloves from last year and really like them but LOVE the new features on these, especially the watch hole!

August 21, 2010 / 11:29 pm

These are awesome! Definitely will pick up a pair!

August 21, 2010 / 11:38 pm

Wow – these look like a completely awesome upgrade from last year! Longer length, watch opening, and finger openings for MP3! Can't wait to get a pair. Last year the run gloves came in black, coal, and lolo.

August 22, 2010 / 3:09 am

I also have last years version but these have so many great features I may have to pick up a pair, I have black ones so I will wait for color since I am sure there will be some made since last year they had colors as well….although not a fan of the big ol white name tag on them they could have hid it in the cuff???

August 22, 2010 / 3:10 am

ummm I think they were like $23 something along those lines mid 20's for sure, I am sure these will be more with the length etc

6. August 22, 2010 / 4:20 am

I agree Lulumum… I really hope they're no more than about $30. I would love to try these out!
    I wonder when (if?) they'll come online?

7. Lulumum
    August 22, 2010 / 3:05 am

Those of you who got the gloves from last year, do you remember how much they were? I really want these but I'm worried there going to be quite costly. I guess I'd have to bite the bullet anyways. They also look like they may have some reflective piping in the hands.

8. Lulumum
    August 22, 2010 / 3:11 am

I know, I don't like the nametag thing either. Maybe you can peal it off. Although it is a good safety thing if you find yourself in trouble and the paramedics need to identify you. I bet you that's why it's there.

9. Lulumum
    August 22, 2010 / 3:12 am

Mid $20's is reasonable. I would like these to be no higher than mid $30's.

August 22, 2010 / 10:29 pm

Lulumum … did you notice it will hold a lulu gift card … ha, ha!

11. Holly
    August 23, 2010 / 2:49 am

I need these in a big way. My hands get cold easily and the watch slit is fantastic. šŸ™‚