August 20, 2010 / 10:02 pm

Are you sure that's not a Modern V Neck? The reason why I say this is, look at the seam on the back and the logo.

2. August 20, 2010 / 10:04 pm

It may be either a Modern V neck or a Modern Crew. Both have the seam on the back. I think the 5yr Pimas are being replaced by these Pima shirts. I really hope this is a V neck actually.

3. Prairie80
    August 20, 2010 / 10:44 pm

Oooooh, I hope that is a Modern V neck!!

4. August 20, 2010 / 10:46 pm

Prairie80, me too, I love the V necks. By the way, does Manos still sell the Lemon Chicken soup??? I've been craving some all day. Send me some will you?

August 20, 2010 / 11:02 pm

UGH. Love the 5yr and hate the modern : (

6. August 20, 2010 / 11:04 pm

I hate the modern blocked colors. I like them when there all one color, especially the panelling at the sides.

August 21, 2010 / 12:00 am

I NEED that … unless it has some ugly colour blocking on the front.
    I hope the stitching down the back is purple (not white).
    I really hope that this means we'll see the shirt in a few other solids as well – maybe OASIS (which I believe didn't come out in a colour blocked version)

8. Jillian
    August 21, 2010 / 1:06 am

oh! i hope its a crew neck as i love the fit of that, but i havent tried the vneck as it only goes to a 10 and i just assume i wont like the fit.

August 21, 2010 / 1:11 am

This looks like a man's shirt to me, actually.

10. Prairie80
    August 21, 2010 / 1:40 am

Lulumum – I don't know what Mano's is? Do you have me mixed up with someone else?

I noticed some new items on the website tonight that weren't in yesterday's upload – Start it up pants, Run: Kozy Tech Tights… I also got a product notification for Relaxed Fit Pants in lolo purple/static.

11. August 21, 2010 / 2:27 am

Sorry Prairie80…I thought you were Prairiegirl (i think that was her name). Mano's is a restaurant in Saskatoon.

I go the product notice for the Relaxed fit pants in lolo…sounds really interesting to me. I'd like to try them. I think the start it up pants were there for a couple of weeks. Kozy tech are new. I wonder if they are going to be releasing new versions of these soon.

August 21, 2010 / 2:49 am

for the relaxed fit pant was it grey with lolo waist or all lolo?

13. August 21, 2010 / 4:43 am

lulumum, Mano's definitely still has the soup. I had some in Saskatoon when I was there 2 weeks ago

14. August 21, 2010 / 4:41 pm

that's crazy, when I lived in Saskatoon everyone I knew there ate at Manos.

Manos has the recipe on the website and I make it at home quite often but theres is much better.

August 21, 2010 / 8:32 pm

Saw the relaxed fit pant today … static with a lolo waistband