by Cristina

New Pima

August 20, 2010

Yippe! I need this Pima. I can always make room for another Pima.

16 responses to “New Pima”

Are you sure that's not a Modern V Neck? The reason why I say this is, look at the seam on the back and the logo.

2. Prairie80 says:

Oooooh, I hope that is a Modern V neck!!

UGH. Love the 5yr and hate the modern : (

I NEED that … unless it has some ugly colour blocking on the front.
    I hope the stitching down the back is purple (not white).
    I really hope that this means we'll see the shirt in a few other solids as well – maybe OASIS (which I believe didn't come out in a colour blocked version)

5. Jillian says:

oh! i hope its a crew neck as i love the fit of that, but i havent tried the vneck as it only goes to a 10 and i just assume i wont like the fit.

This looks like a man's shirt to me, actually.

7. Prairie80 says:

Lulumum – I don't know what Mano's is? Do you have me mixed up with someone else?

I noticed some new items on the website tonight that weren't in yesterday's upload – Start it up pants, Run: Kozy Tech Tights… I also got a product notification for Relaxed Fit Pants in lolo purple/static.

for the relaxed fit pant was it grey with lolo waist or all lolo?

9. Prairie80 says:

Lulumum, it's funny – I used to live in Saskatoon, but have never been to Mano's!

Anon: The relax fit pant actually looks black to me (but maybe it is dark grey) with a lolo waist:

10. Lulumum says:

It may be either a Modern V neck or a Modern Crew. Both have the seam on the back. I think the 5yr Pimas are being replaced by these Pima shirts. I really hope this is a V neck actually.

11. Lulumum says:

Prairie80, me too, I love the V necks. By the way, does Manos still sell the Lemon Chicken soup??? I've been craving some all day. Send me some will you?

12. Lulumum says:

I hate the modern blocked colors. I like them when there all one color, especially the panelling at the sides.

13. Lulumum says:

Sorry Prairie80…I thought you were Prairiegirl (i think that was her name). Mano's is a restaurant in Saskatoon.

I go the product notice for the Relaxed fit pants in lolo…sounds really interesting to me. I'd like to try them. I think the start it up pants were there for a couple of weeks. Kozy tech are new. I wonder if they are going to be releasing new versions of these soon.

14. jason_and_bonnie says:

lulumum, Mano's definitely still has the soup. I had some in Saskatoon when I was there 2 weeks ago

Saw the relaxed fit pant today … static with a lolo waistband

16. Lulumum says:

that's crazy, when I lived in Saskatoon everyone I knew there ate at Manos.

Manos has the recipe on the website and I make it at home quite often but theres is much better.