It’s not bad, but if your going for that style of oversized pullover hoodie I much prefer the Flashback Pullover.

1. Becky
    August 26, 2010 / 2:45 pm

Not a fan of this hoodie at all. Too sloppy looking. I already ordered the brisk run ear warmer, so excited!! The arm warmers are super cute too, but I didn't order them.

2. August 26, 2010 / 2:47 pm

I've never used arm warmers so I'm not getting those but the ear warmer…if I get my Inspire pullover today that's going in the cart too.

3. Becky
    August 26, 2010 / 2:51 pm

Ohhh, I might like the neck warmer better… says can be used as an ear wamer also. Or, maybe I should get both? ๐Ÿ™‚

4. August 26, 2010 / 2:52 pm

I like that the ear warmer looks like a headband….

5. Becky
    August 26, 2010 / 2:58 pm

So, are they going to load that pullover you and so many others have been waiting for?? This is getting ridiculous…

6. August 26, 2010 / 2:59 pm

it's pretty ridiculous that cold weather items like the toque and ear warmer are out but not the pullover.

August 26, 2010 / 3:00 pm

there are arm warmers?!? i need more! i have a pair in black and another in senorita pink and LOVE them. i have muscle aches in the cold and wear these casually in the house too… they are wonderful.

8. Becky
    August 26, 2010 / 3:03 pm

And what about the vest? Was hoping that would be there today too….

9. August 26, 2010 / 3:18 pm

Becky, is the neck warmer US or CA site? I want that with the ear warmer and arm warmers! And I wish the gloves were on here…

10. Becky
    August 26, 2010 / 3:23 pm

The neck warmer is on the CA site. Also, looks like they took away two of the colors of the Effortless Hoodie, not that I want one but just saying…

I may just wait before ordering anything. Have plans to actually make a special trip to Halifax next week just to go to Lulu, so I think I will wait to place my order.

11. August 26, 2010 / 3:24 pm

i was going to order a few items but i'm not going to if there is no pullover. I can get what I need in store another day.

August 26, 2010 / 3:33 pm

Ugh NO INSPIRE!!!!! buttttt…. My lolo scuba hoodie was uploaded!! Jumped on that right away!

Still looking for the Inspire.. ๐Ÿ™

13. August 26, 2010 / 3:35 pm

i was just thinking this was the suckiest upload ever except for the fact that the Lolo Scuba was uploaded and the Ivy fast in flight bag. Nothing for me though except the ear warmers and those will wait until the pullover arrives.

14. August 26, 2010 / 4:59 pm

So ticked about no inspire. Feels like we have been waiting forever and lulu is teasing us! Want the earwarmers, but I guess those can wait.

August 26, 2010 / 6:05 pm

I love this — especially in the lolo!