The ladies listent to music too no? My husband was wondering why this guy is wearing his tie clip way over there. Ha. I wonder how well this would hold up in the wash.
*The new Reflection Vest has this little feature added. Cool!

headphone gripper to keep it from
getting pulled out of your ears.

Sneak it through your pocket

July 28, 2010 / 12:39 pm

I would love to see this feature added to jackets! I would also love to see an internal reinforced port added to shorts (especially the groovy run short) so you could zip up your ipod completely. The earphone cord could run through the port and up to your ears! I'm always worrying that my ipod is going to somehow fall out with the partial zip!

2. July 28, 2010 / 12:52 pm

A lot of Nike items have this feature. Seems to work fairly well and I haven't had a problem washing any of them. Although some of Lulu's fabrics are definitely more delicate.

3. July 28, 2010 / 1:15 pm

That's brilliant…I would love that…my headphone cords are always hitting my in the face when I run, so I have to tuck them into my bra strap!

July 28, 2010 / 4:02 pm

The very first Lulu Athletic Deep V tanks have this on the side. Not sure why they removed them in later ADVs.

July 28, 2010 / 4:13 pm

I am forever tucking my cords in my bra.. I'd love to have a feature like this!

6. July 28, 2010 / 6:38 pm

Ha, I tuck my stop watch into my bra when I run.

7. July 29, 2010 / 6:23 am

I have an Athletic Deep V tank that I bought in 2007 that has the headphone cord holder thingy. I love it, and I've written to Lulu asking them to please bring it back! The tank is old and I'm tired of the pattern, but I will not get rid of it because the headphone cord thingy rocks! That tank has seen 3 years of pretty heavy use, and the cord holder has held up just fine being machine washed and hung to dry.