I tore the tags off my Wunder Grooves in Wish/Black and am wearing the Wish side out today (I am at home though)! Along with my Dark Grey Modern V neck. It’s a bit cooler out today so I thought I’d seize the day and wear a crazy color that makes me feel happy.

July 19, 2010 / 6:21 pm

What size did you end up keeping. Weren't you deciding between an 8 & 10. Isn't that the greatest feeling when you take the tags off and you know they are yours. I am going to pick up my grooves that got hemmed and try on all the new oasis/alarming stuff. I hope I don't come home with too much. I can't wait to get my modern v neck tomorrow. My stores didn't have a 2 and the 4 was a bit saggy in the front. I hope the 2 won't be too tight. I am not a 2 in anything other than the IJWR tank. I wear a 4 or 6 in almost everything. I ordered the black one.

2. July 19, 2010 / 6:37 pm

I love them, there so great. I went with the 10 because I want to wear them now. I think even though I'm more an 8 than a 10 in tops now it will be a while before I can pull of the 8 in something so form fitting on the bottom. the 10's should still work on me when I'm an 8 on the bottoms though I think.

You wont go wrong by sizing down on the Modern V neck. I sized down 1 and it is more than roomy enough. It just get's roomier after a few minutes of wear anyways. plus, because it's slightly thicker than the Pima T's it's not like every little thing will show through.

3. July 19, 2010 / 7:51 pm

Good for you! I'm still gathering up the motivation to wear my wish wunder grooves! Post a photo!

4. JadePearl
    July 20, 2010 / 12:32 am

Lulumum, how do you feel after wearing the wish blue WGC? nice right? Wear it out! I am waiting for some alarming top to go with it. That probably will make the top striking in colour than the wish blue. 🙂 Passion goes well with the wish blue too.

5. July 20, 2010 / 12:35 am

I did wear it out today to Coquitlam and I loved it even more. after a while the color didn't seem so crazy. your right, these are so flattering on bigger legs. everything looked nice and smooth and firm. good for me!

6. July 21, 2010 / 2:11 am

I am so jealous of your ability to wear pants (crops) right now. The highs here in NJ are still in the 90s/the lows at night haven't been colder than the low 70s for the last month. I was just thinking today (probably because of the Stride I just bought) that I would LOVE a cool day right now where I want to wear a nice comfy hoodie. But no. It will be upper 90s again this weekend! I don't want to wish away the summer, but I'd love a cool day right now!

7. July 21, 2010 / 2:14 am

It was actually too warm to wear my crops today and yesterday afternoon but I wore them anyways and tried to stay indoors in the cool air conditioning.