by Cristina

Really Cute Color Combinations

July 27, 2010

Iconic Wrap in Heathered Clarity looks so pretty with Alarm under it.

Fouette Tank in Oasis, Iconic Wrap in Light Grey

Run: Inspire Crops and the Scoop Neck Tank in Citron and Coal. I’m really liking Citron. And I love this model!!!

6 responses to “Really Cute Color Combinations”

spot the purple LS runnging shirt yet
    ???

I want it bladly.. I can't stop thinking about it.. and wondering where I'm going to come up with the money for everything I want! ahahha
    I really want the crops/Shirt…and some more 50rep bras..
    lotto max is 50 mill ! ahahaha a girl can dream right!?

badly* I cant spell today.. I wrote Runnging I just noticed too.. ahaha

4. Lulumum says:

Gaaa! Not yet. I need to soon so that I can semi retire my credit card. Maybe today

your spelling is bad because your typing so fast with excitement! I can't believe how many of the new things I want! I am going to miss "upload thursday" because I am actually going to get to a lulu store! I wonder if I can convince the kids to distract my hubbie while I sneak through the cash register! I'm sure I can bribe them with an ice cream…;o)

6. Lulumum says:

haha. I usually have to spell check several times because I'm typing so quickly with excitement. Upload Thursday is usually the same as what's already in stores Monday so it should be a safe bet to get to the store. The facebook chatter before and during is pretty fun though.

Get a big diaper bag that you can hide your goods in, just tell hubbie to go get the kids some snacks cause he'll just be bored anyways =D give him a fiver for some coffee too.