by Cristina

Thursday Upload: Mystery Tank

June 30, 2010

I so want to order this. I don’t know what it is but I want this one and the one in Wish Blue. I think it may be a running singlet made out of luxtreme (hope it’s Luon or Luon Lite) but not too sure. I just realized that I’m heading out of town tomorrow so I can’t place an order because nobody will be here to receive it. Dang! So Seattle better have these items in store too or Coquitlam Centre. Usually these items hit stores first but I haven’t seen them around.
*This was removed from the “This Just In” album so I think it was a mistake and not meant to be released just yet. It was never uploaded to the Lululemon site so I guess we will call this a sneak peak of what’s coming.

7 responses to “Thursday Upload: Mystery Tank”

1. Becky says:

These tanks are really cute!!

2. Becky says:

I have to admit, I don't know the difference between luxtreme and luon… I know luon are usually the pants…? But not sure of what luxtreme is like.

3. lmhagood says:

I want to know what's the mystery skirt she's wearing…it's not the tracker skirt, but seems to have the side cinch similar to the tracker…very curious….

4. mollywaffles says:

I like this blue tank… I watched it disappear from the fb photo album this morning too. It would go great with the new white/blue speed shorts 🙂

5. Lululemon mum says:

I love them. I think the Pig Pink is my alternative to the Hip Halter. I just really hope this is Luon Light. Luxtreme is good for working out in but I don't love it for street wear.

6. Lululemon mum says:

luxtreme is wicking, buttery soft and with a bit of a sheen. It's more wicking than Luon and all of the Run pants are made with it. Luon can pass for street wear in some tops because it looks and feels cottony but the luxtreme really looks like gym wear.

7. Lululemon mum says:

That does look a lot like the tracker skirt. I thought I saw it at Coquitlam today (coal/pig pink) but didn't check it as I hadn't seen your comment yet. Hmm, they also seem to have re-released the Jog skirt as I've gotten many product notifications on it.

I so hope this is luon light. I have a feeling it's luxtreme but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Luon.

Coquitlam had the new Run Energy tanks in Wish but none of the circle mesh ones. Really wanted to try the white one on to see the see throughness of it