All about the astro pant
What are the lululemon astro pants you ask? A cult classic lululemon yoga pant with a unique design feature. Surprisingly they are no longer available. The pants are a straight leg luon yoga pant with a fold over waistband that can be customized. In general, these pants are very flattering around the waistline.
Why this popular lululemon pant was discontinued
A slim, straight leg pant design. lululemon astro yoga pants have a unique fold-over, customizable waist. This pant design was so special that lululemon held patents on them. In 2012, lululemon sued Calvin Klein for patent infringement of their Pant design.
the lululemon astro pants see through controversy
Why we made this
When we’re jetting from our yoga mat to coffee to run errands and back again, we want pants that move with us and don’t scream, “Hi there, I just came from yoga!” We designed these with a waistband that can be worn high on days we want a little more coverage and folded low when we want to feel unrestricted.
- wear the waistband up for a high rise or roll it down for an asymmetrical low-rise
- the gusset is designed to give you range of movement and comfort
- tuck your cards and keys in the back waistband pocket
- just say no to chafing with flat seams
- our signature luon fabric has four-way stretch and wicks away sweat
Fit + function
- designed for: yoga, gym, barre
- fit: straight
- rise: low or high – you decide
- inseam: 31 1/2″
- leg opening: 18 1/2″
lululemon astros – photo collection