Lululemon Holiday Uploads

December 1, 2019

The twice weekly Lululemon Holiday Uploads are officially here!! If Lululemon sticks to their traditional Black Friday to Boxing Day schedule, I would expect no upload on Tuesday this week, and the second upload happening possibly Wednesday or Thursday.

Did you get anything from the Black Friday Sale? I got a few pieces. I’m really happy with the Roam Far Wool Bomber I got, which was delivered on Saturday.

The Lululemon Holiday Uploads

Zoned In Tight

Outrun the Elements 1/2 Zip

Align Pant II

Incognito Camo Multi Gator Green

Runderful Long Sleeve

Lululemon Collective Affiliate Disclosure

9 responses to “Lululemon Holiday Uploads”

1. Olga says:

Will there be any “cyber Monday ”disc?

2. Lacey says:

Phew. My wallet is safe from this upload.

I only grabbed a pair of On the Fly Pants from the Black Friday sale–though they were there long before BF.

However, I made several purchases from elsewhere over the weekend and need to calm down for a bit.

3. Bonnie says:

Hey I have been checking your site frequently. Enjoy your reviews and the comments. Interesting download…. I have to say that I’m waiting for a night diver define in velvet, and also the same colour in a hooded define, nulu. I have so so so much lululemon, so I’m trying to be a bit pickier with what I purchase now. I love love the garnet, and night diver. My fave lulu colours for now.

I got the new On the Beat belt bag in the Sherpa! Can’t wait, I ordered Magma.
    Also hoping for the align 25” in either that lovely purple quartz or laguna color…

5. C says:

Did you mention previously that there would be velvet aligns?

6. Reign says:

I’m kinda liking the ‘all in the day hooded poncho’. The petrol blue with the ‘sherpa’ lining is interesting. Anyone order this? Maybe post a review?

Does anyone know if there will be a Dec 6th “Women’s Day” discount this year? Last year it was in-store only and 18%…is that correct?

8. Ali says:

Is international women’s day not in March?

I received an email where I can purchase 15 items at 25% off. This was a nice surprise!