The Lululemon Upload

June 4, 2019

The Lululemon Upload is live! First upload of the month = huge product drop. So many new designs out today, and an awesome new print! I am eying up the Back To Me Bag. It’s so adorable and practical with the multiple ways to carry it. I’m debating ordering it but I think I need it to fit my laptop. Utopia Multi is such a beautiful floral and I’m excited that it’s out in the Align material. Can’t wait to see it in store.

So far in my shopping cart is the All Yours Boyfriend Tee in True Navy. It seems like the perfect cut and I love that it’s Vitasea. Lululemon hasn’t used Vitasea in many years and in my opinion, it’s a step up from Pima Cotton which is already great. I kinda want this tee in black and white as well. I’m debating on the Back To Me Bag. I also would love the Hot Hotty Shorts HI Rise/Long since Canada didn’t have my size in these before. Sea Moss seems like a great neutral.

What’s in your shopping cart?

The Lululemon Upload

Flow y Bra Nulu

Flow Y Bra Nulu

Clear The Court Tight

Clear The Court Tight
Clear The Court Tight

Back To Me Bag

I love this cute little bag. It looks so versatile with so many ways to carry it.

Back To Me Bag

Festival Shoulder Strap

This is such a smart play by Lululemon. Interchangeable guitar straps for luxury handbags is so huge. It started with Fendi a few years ago and now You can find really great ones on Etsy. Here is an article about the guitar strap trend. I especially loved this artcile from The New York Times. Salt Strap is the ‘it’ brand of straps.

Festival Shoulder Strap

With The Flow Pant

On The Fly Pant Woven

On The Fly Pant, Lululemon Upload

Shop The Lululemon Upload Right Here

Lululemon Collective Affiliate Disclosure
Shop The Shoes From The Lululemon Upload

12 responses to “The Lululemon Upload”

1. Andie says:

Nothing for me, but I did enjoy seeing some new prints. I wish Lululemon would put outfits together in their photos in which all the items are available in the upload or are currently on their website. (They could even label what the featured item is paired with to make things easier for their customers).

For example, the “Fine Form” bra in Bermuda Teal is shown with cute leggings that go with it. I would order both items except the leggings aren’t for sale in this upload. So I didn’t order the bra since I don’t know when/if the leggings will be for sale.

They have shown items before that don’t make it to the website as well as items from previous uploads that aren’t available anymore. It seems like they play games with sneak peeks instead of providing their customers with color stories and compatible items that are available to purchase.

I don’t think it’s a smart sales strategy. Lululemon could have sold me two items today, instead I bought nothing.

Well there is nothing in my cart because I placed my FIRST ORDER OF THE YEAR! Of course I bought the Grape Mist s/s Swiftly, so happy it made it here. Since Ebates is 7% now I also broke down and bought some Align Crop Joggers.

It is nice to see Vitasea back and I agree that it’s a step up from Pima, unfortunately I don’t need a Boyfriend Tee. I do like the look of the Back to Me Bag and I love that you can change it from a crossbody to a backpack. I think I will check that out in store.

3. A:non says:

Thx for post! I like the floral aligns but I need a sturdier workout /running tight. May wait for speed shorts…a bit more affordable too. I may wait for Toronto 10 k discount to buy a few items including dress from last week.

4. LZ says:

I’m totally with Andie. I noticed some of the ribbed/washed prints showed up in bras last week–after the coordinating tights were uploaded a couple of weeks ago–and several weeks after the crops uploaded. Lulu needs some better planning. It’s also super annoying to see teasers that NEVER release. Just stop it.

I pulled the trigger on the Turn to Tie Tank tank last week. It’s a better version of the It’s a Tie Tank in my opinion. Although the website says the fabric is Modal Jersey, it’s actually Pima Cotton–as confirmed on both the hang tag and rip tag. Doh!

Although a few items peaked my interest, nothing for me this week.

5. Ali says:

100% agree with Andie. LOVE the leggings shown with the Fine Form bra. But where are they? When will they be released? Find it super annoying that items are featured that never make it to the shelf. Remember seeing a pair of blue camo print leggings, which have yet to see the actual light of day in the uploads. Decided to buy a similar pair from another brand.

6. Christine says:

I am so keen for the Back to me bag to come to Australia! And also the On My Level Barrel Bag Mini. I would love a new cute small bag…or two

7. shadowy_lady says:

I do like quite a few things but I am really hesitant to pay full price for Lulu these days as many things end up on WMTM like a week later.
    I would love to know if any fellow large chested ladies have tried the Fine Form bra. I’ve been eyeing it for a while but I have such a difficult bra size I’m worried it will not work.
    I also like the yellow On the Fly pants but I hate the woven version. Would buy it if it was in regular fabric. I also love the new floral print. I may get Align’s in that print.
    Cristina – off topic but I recall you had raving reviews of On the Move Pants a while back. I saw them on super sale a few weeks ago and snagged them in my size (they were $48 CAD). They are amazing! Thank you so much for the rec. I wear them to work, to cycle, garden,…everything literally. If I see them again in other colours for sure I will buy another pair.

8. Anne says:

Just ordered the Back to me bag. I’m anxious to see it in real! Iwas waiting for Lulu to release a cross body that is a bit bigger than the Festival bag and can hold a water bottle! I find the cost a bit high though…

• Cristina says:

I agree. the price is a bit 😬 considering it’s more of a festival bag size than it is a duffel bag size. I think it should have been priced in the $88 range.

Anyone buying Athleta lately? I’m really enjoying a lot of it, especially anything powervita.

10. Anna says:

Power vita is super soft! I live in them!

11. anonymous says:

I’ve almost solely gone over to Athleta now when I need something because Lulu no longer is giving me the nice technical pieces that they used to.