This is a baaaaad very good Lululemon Holiday Product Drop upload.

I’m a sucker for cozy merino wool sweaters and wraps and between the Transformation Wrap upload, the Sit In Lotus Sweater in amazing colors and  Sit In Lotus Wrap in great colors I’m having such a hard time deciding what I like best. Thankfully we have the extended holiday return period. I also really loved the Pink Swiftly Tech LS Sparkle I saw in the store today but I didn’t pick it up. I have to try it on because touching it briefly in the store I felt like the sparkle threads (lurex?) may be scratchy.  So many temptations for me these past few weeks. Did you order anything?

The Lululemon Holiday Product Drops

Sit In Lotus Sweater

Lululemon Holiday Product Drops
Sit In Lotus Sweater, Lululemon Holiday Product Drops
Sit In Lotus Sweater
Sit In Lotus Sweater

Swiftly Tech LS Crew Sparkle

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew Sparkle

Not online yet but in my store it comes in pink as well.

So Sherpa Hooded Jacket

Uncaged Bra
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

November 29, 2018 / 2:56 pm

Well this download was a pleasant surprise! My budget allowed for only one item so I ordered the Power lines 28” pant in the cyber/quartz purple.
    This will be my first workout leggings in the Everlux fabric, so I hope I like them. 🤞

2. Stacy
    November 29, 2018 / 3:13 pm

How much sparkle does the Swiftly Tech *Sparkle have? I really like a lot of shimmer. So, I’ll hunt down the pink one if it has a nice glittery effect.

• Cristina
      Author
      November 29, 2018 / 6:10 pm

It’s actually noticeably sparkly from across the store. I tried to capture that with flash in my photo but you can hardly see it. The grey is less sparkly than the pink by a lot.

• Stacy
        November 29, 2018 / 9:49 pm

Ooh, just what I was hoping for! Thank you!! The pink will be mine!

3. Charlotte
    November 29, 2018 / 3:18 pm

Loving the chrome dance studio joggers!

4. Curlyhairgirl
    November 29, 2018 / 3:32 pm

I bought in store the Sit in Locus sweater in Black Cherry, the WU black foil tights, the Twisted Bliss Beanie and scarf in black/angel wing and ordered the foil define online as it was not available in store. I also bought the Forever Endeavor long sleeve in white on MD in store. It is super soft and cozy. I hope there are ugly boring uploads for the next month as I am so broke! Lol

• Noir
      November 29, 2018 / 6:08 pm

I hadn’t bought anything for months until this Black Friday sale. I spent quite a bit (I managed to get the most items that I had kept eye on for a lot less!) and now what!? If LLL keeps uploading like this for the rest of year, I will be 100% broke!

• ANON
      November 30, 2018 / 5:55 pm

I also ordered the scarf. It is so nice and soft. Fell in love with it. I tried the foil wunder under too. I like them. My store did not have my size so I will need to order online. I tried the sit in lotus sweater as well. I like most of the colors offered and could not decide which one to get. I love all the angel wing items and the new cocoa color is a rare shad for Lulu to offer. Just need to decide which color to get. I too am going to be broke if the offerings continue to be this nice for the holiday season!

• Noir
        December 2, 2018 / 3:09 am

Agree. Cocoa color is very nice and rare. I guess you should get those rare colors as the basic colors would be back for sale in the future 🙂

5. Klo
    November 29, 2018 / 3:47 pm

I must be over it…and the hefty price tag. I didn’t like anything. A small pain of regret that I took the tags of my Spanish rose calm and cozy as it now comes in the radiant jacket. The neck is very tight in the calm and cozy… the price on those Sherpa items is ridiculous. Every store has a Sherpa jacket/pullover/poncho out right now….at much less. I always rushed to buy the newest sweater but I rarely wore them…I’ve been taking them to consignment and learned my lesson. No rush anymore.

• LS
      December 1, 2018 / 12:41 pm

I’m over it. This stuff is so dowdy and bland. And Lululemon sweaters have never been worth it. I’m spending my money at Carbon38 and Bandier these days.

• anon
        December 1, 2018 / 8:57 pm

Me too. This stuff looks very dull. I’ve bought a few basics, but it’s so tired looking. INNOVATE!
        Boring as heck, the revisions of old classics like the In Stride Jacket somehow look *off* as well as the Dance Studio Jacket. They completely ruined that. Bandier, Carbon38, Nordstrom, Neimans…they all have my business lately

6. RR
    November 29, 2018 / 4:00 pm

There has not been so much I wanted at lulu in a long time. Right now I have the rebel runners, sherpa mittens and forever warm pullover in my cart. I’m considering still the radiant jacket 2 (i think I have the first and its a bit crazy in the neck) and the sherpa hat (how many hats do I really need?? Hmm).

7. Amy
    November 29, 2018 / 4:13 pm

I liked the look of the Sherpa jacket but honestly I need to know more. What does the inside lining look like? The description says “wool blend” but I did a chat with a sales associate who says it’s all polyester. Literally, it just takes a few more words and one more picture of the jacket’s interior.

The price point is high, and I’m not sure what I’d be getting for the money.

Dear Lulu–its not just about how the outside of the jacket looks. It’s what’s in the fabric and the garment that matters too.

November 29, 2018 / 4:49 pm

I love the colour Cyprus and just had to order the Gather me Slightly Jacket in that colour. I remember when this jacket first came out a few years ago and I really liked it but not in the colours offered at that time. There are a lot of repeat items from past years in this drop. I tried on the Runderful Pullover in pink and the colour is great and I really liked it but I bought the Cypress Pullover on markdown last week and now I wish I didn’t because I would prefer this pink Runderful instead. I had to phone in my order today as I wasn’t able to sign in to my account online to make an order. Rather bummed about not getting the 7% discount. I am still mulling over buying the sherpa mitts as they are wonderful warm mitts but the price tag this year is holding me back. I have them in black and white but would like a solid colour.

9. Gymmie
    November 29, 2018 / 4:49 pm

Well I need to buy for others so I am glad that I don’t see anything I need. The foil and shiny stuff doesn’t appeal to me. I don’t think they sold well last year so I am surprised about the hype.
    I don’t wear lulu for casual so perhaps that’s why I am not into the shiny sparkle foil items. Same with sweaters. There are so many retailers that offer gorgeous similar items for a fraction of the price And this upload there wasn’t any outstanding technical items.
    Looks like they are holding items for a Boxing Day WMTM .
    Thanks for the blog. Look forward to it.

10. Gymmie
    November 29, 2018 / 4:52 pm

Looks like they are holding items for a Boxing Day WMTM .
    Not sure what I am missing on the radiant jacket. It is so long. Perhaps that it is loose fitting?!
    Thanks for the blog. Look forward to it.

November 29, 2018 / 5:38 pm

I’m bummed that the “Cross Your Track” jacket looks so short. The navy would look so cute with my red leggings, but the jacket is definitely not made for a tall girl. ☹️

12. Monica
    November 29, 2018 / 6:14 pm

Is anybody having long waits to get their order processed online? I ordered the transformation wrap on cyber Monday and it is still processing today…. I called and they said it might take 7 business days to process and ship! I usually get my online orders the next day!!!

• Des
      November 29, 2018 / 6:43 pm

Me too, my order from Monday is still processing. Can they not hire more staff to handle busy season like all the other retailers? Just saying..

November 29, 2018 / 7:05 pm

Same here… I actually ordered on the weekend and nothing has been shipped yet.

• Ashleigh
      November 29, 2018 / 6:57 pm

Same. I remember a few years ago, they took a couple of days extra time for shipping after the online warehouse sale and they sent out $25 coupon codes as an apology. I wonder if they’ll do the same thing this year? I don’t recall these shipping delays during previous holiday seasons, or perhaps I’m just extra anxious to get my stuff this year.

• LZ
        November 30, 2018 / 5:40 am

I chatted with someone yesterday, as my order was still processing after several days. She said they are super behind in filling orders and are upgrading those that have been processing for more than 3 days to expedited shipping. I received a tracking number yesterday evening.

I’ve been waiting for dark sport red 7/8 aligns, so I grabbed them before they sell out in my size 2. They also randomly had camo 7/8 aligns in a 2, so I picked those up as well.

November 30, 2018 / 11:51 am

I just received a shipping notification today (Friday) from the order I placed this past Sunday.
        The delivery date is listed as tomorrow… so it’s likely that they have expedited the shipping or I’m really close to a distribution center.

November 30, 2018 / 1:03 pm

They must really be short staffed and/or online sale have substantially risen since last year because I have never had orders stay in “processing” mode for days on end. Not only do I have an order from 3 days ago still processing but I haven’t been able to sign in to my online account for 2 days. Am I just being paranoid because I think they have blocked it somehow in order to slow down online orders until they get caught up???

• LS
      December 1, 2018 / 12:45 pm

This is why I don’t really shop with Lululemon anymore. Their obvious cost-cutting measures behind the scenes (lack of website functionality, order and returns processing, etc.) are a total turnoff. They’re clearly not interested in my business.

• anon
        December 1, 2018 / 9:00 pm

you deserve upvotes for that post, my thoughts exactly

November 29, 2018 / 6:51 pm

I wanted too much this upload. Haven’t liked anything in a while but this one got me. I’m loving the foil, I missed out last year so this year im all in.

14. ANON
    November 29, 2018 / 7:50 pm

Love the sit in lotus wrap and the black foil. I noticed that the black foil is available in the speed up tights in the UK. I may hold out and see if they come to Canada next week. I am still waiting for the 2 transformation wraps I ordered on Sunday to ship. I usually receive my orders within 2 days. Nice to see a variety of colors this year. I love angel wing and am so happy to see it back again.

15. M
    November 29, 2018 / 9:08 pm

I’m ordering another pair of Sherpa mittens (LOVE MINE from 2 years ago and can’t live without so ordering these as back up lol) possibly a snood and radiant jacket too. My mom snagged the transformation wrap for me for Xmas so I’m excited for that also!

16. Pdxmama
    November 30, 2018 / 12:00 pm

Random upload on WMTM… the ALL DAYS VEST in black in whole size run. Just grabbed a size 6! Can’t wait to wear it this winter 🙂

17. Ana
    November 30, 2018 / 6:08 pm

I like the Sit in Lotus sweater (but not the price) as worn in the first pic. But it looks awful worn so tight and pulled down so far in the other colors and pics. Does anyone actually wear their tops like this in real life? I find so many of the tops are pictured worn like that which really turns me off. How do you guys feel?

• LS
      December 1, 2018 / 12:46 pm

I find their styling really dorky and norm-core in the worst way. I should be solidly in their target market in terms of age and income, but the styling and product offerings seriously feel like they’re for someone twenty years my senior.

• Danika
      December 3, 2018 / 8:39 am

haha I know, right?! lol

December 3, 2018 / 10:03 am

Well Tuck and Flow has made it to Hong Kong today so here’s hoping we see it in North America later today!!! Hong Kong also got the s/s Swiftly in heathered cadet blue which I have been waiting 2 years for. Saw it online on the Swiftly page not as an available colour but in a picture block further down the page. I want this one sooo bad.

• ANON
      December 3, 2018 / 4:51 pm

Yes! I saw that too. Hoping it come in nice colors this time. Have too much grey and black. Keeping my eyes out for it.