by Cristina

Activewear Trends Fall/Winter 2018 – Japanese & Linear Florals

September 12, 2017

I thought it would be fun to get my creative side out and start mood board posts like this one for Activewear Trends I’ve noticed, and trends I’m loving. The jumping off point for me was the new Nouveau Starlight Black Print and  Nouveau Mach Blue Black from Lululemon. When I went exploring for other Japenese florals I found that Sweaty Betty had some fantastic options. I’m considering ordering the Contour Lux 7/8 Tights.  Do you like this trend? Florals can be very polarizing but I’ve always loved them despite the fact that I shy away from wearing them on my bottom half. I love that the Lululemon nouveau prints are very subtle, and in the case of the mach blue it’s even more subtle because it’s tone on tone. It’s definitely a very wearable floral print

Activewear Trends Fall/Winter 2018

Shop These Trends

6 responses to “Activewear Trends Fall/Winter 2018 – Japanese & Linear Florals”

1. Shadowy_lady says:

I do!!! Another brand that’s on board with this trend is Running Bare. Love their prints and have had great experience with the brand.

• Cristina says:

ooh that brand name came up for me this week but I can’t remember where I heard about it. I just took a peek and the florals are stunning!

• Cristina says:

lol, dope! I actually had the Allegra tights from Running Bare in my mood board but I pulled it out because that particular one was sold out. Excited that Carbon38 sells the brand.

2. Jfynn says:

You can get that ADIDAS jacket 25% off at sport check right now!

• Cristina says:

I actually tried it on today at Sport Check but they didn’t have my size. I have been eyeing it for a while and yesterday I saw a woman wearing it and it was stunning on with simple blue jeans. I loved it on her.

3. Mrs. O says:

Yes, please do mood board posts. You captured the Adidas floral jacket I was telling you about. When I saw it, my first thought was you! I love florals on other people, just not me. But the Lululemon tone on tone florals are working for me. FYI, Adidas will be having 25% off between September 29 to October 4. If you purchase something in store now, they will give you a discount card to use during that time frame. It hardly has any exclusions.