by Cristina

Sneak Peek|Australia Upload

November 21, 2016

I have intel that the Nike ebates rebate for black friday will be really good if you use the app. I know some of you where talking about the Nike Metcon II’s in Black/Rose Gold. I’m considering getting those myself for Black Friday.

Also, if you are looking at investing in a dressy wool coat, Mackage and Soil&Kyo have their black Friday event starting tomorrow for 50% off Mackage/Soia&Kyo Sale

Cool Racerback II|Wee Are From Space Deep Coal Battleship

After Wave Dress

Sunaway Runaway Short Sleeve

*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned) and take advantage of the apple pay to get your $25 gift card. Don’t forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You’ve got until January 8th to make returns.

30 responses to “Sneak Peek|Australia Upload”

1. Samantha says:

I know it's just a beach coverup, but the After Wave dress is horrific.

The After Wave dress is horrible and so are the pictures of it. The Sunaway Runaway pictures are pretty dreadful, too. I know they're doing straight on shots, but the model looks miserable and her hair is messed up and the hem of the shirt twisted. She looks like she was just assaulted. WTH, Lulu.

• Anonymous says:

LOL, so true!

• Anonymous says:

"Just assaulted" LOLOLOL

• Anon says:

I'm not certain assault is a fair joke to make. "Not looking properly made up" would be a more mature observation.
      The most mature observation, though, would be to stop picking apart the models and focus on the clothing. Much less catty, ladies.

• Anonymous says:

Indeed.

• Anonymous says:

I don't think anyone is picking on the models, they're picking on the styling which is fair game.

• Anonymous says:

Totally agree with you Anon 5:13 PM.

Are we buying the clothes or the styling… is styling *that* important, I mean, it could be way worse… honestly the styling here doesn't bother me at all… and I happen to really like all the models they've been using lately too (have seen many comments on models as well)… I just don't understand why the models or the styling is that important to so many people… what difference does it make when all that really matters is if you like the actual item being sold and if you like it on yourself and whatever way you want to style yourself…

• aaa says:

lol uh oh it's the behavior police. Don't want to be creative with words now, it may assault some people's senses.

• Anonymous says:

The styling is atrocious and there's nothing wrong with pointing that out. If the models look like shit, it's going to turn people off from buying the product…. they make the clothes look uglier than they already are. Nothing against the models, as they are only taking direction from lululemon.

• Anonymous says:

….sooo….. if the models look super amazing because the styling is super amazing, doesn't mean the actual product is super amazing and going to look super amazing on yourself (as in yourself in general – anyone buying it)…. do people really fall for this crap!? And if the product itself is super amazing then it should sell itself without any help at all from styling or models. I thought we were smarter than that!? I think the styling and the models are fine – what are people looking for – super made up with crap loads of makeup and super fancy hairstyles or what!? This stuff is athletic wear after all.

I know… there are a lot of "supers" in there, lol! Seriously though, I don't get the issue here on the styling or the models especially considering that this is athletic wear.

• Anonymous says:

No, I *want* them to look like athletes. When they have ambassadors model the clothes it's usually super inspiring. Does that make me want to buy them? Well, honestly, a little bit. Maybe that makes me shallow or foolish, but I'm trying to be honest.

One thing I am sure of and that's that the styling should never *detract* from the product. If your styling is actively making the product look bad, that's extremely unprofessional. Not a fan of this new blond model. She's obviously beautiful, but that's unimportant. What matters is how she shows off the clothes and I don't think she's earning her paycheck. Just my view.

3. Nike is 18% now on Ebates, is it that or will it be better? Those metcons are calling my name!

hideous!

Sort of sad to see the amount of fur on that Mackage sight. Haven't been there before, won't go again…

At this point I am tired of complaining about everything LLL… quite frankly tired of seeing everyone else complaining as well, haha. I must be in need of a LLL break, lol. Think I'll stay away from the blogs for a while but continue to check out what's new on uploads on LLL site. Think it's time to accept that they are just another company and not worth investing any extra time into what used to be a huge addiction and obsession. Will continue to check out what's new as well as buy the few things left that I still like, but not as obsessively, LLL is pretty much just another store to me now. Was going to put a sad face, but maybe this is more of a good thing 🙂

I'm tired of a lot of LLL right now but I still love some basics which is why I don't abandon ship but I am spending my money and attention on other brands. I really love checking your blog because I can read what other people feel and whether there's anything exciting coming up. So thank you for all your work, LuluMum. There are some nice pieces despite the trash lol.

That dress is a nightmare

I really like the grey wee are from space fabric, but I will never spend $52 on a crb, especially the crb II. Never.

If you want the rose gold Nike metcon 2, I just picked them up from Dick's Sporting Goods. They are running a promotion today where you can get 20% off which comes to $26 off plus the Ebates. Dick's is currently only at 4% cash back, but to already have the 20% off comes out to a better deal. Just FYI!

At the moment Nike has a free delivery on all orders untill 16 of December!