I just noticed this new promotion on the Lululemon website! If you spend $150 using Apple Pay, you get a $25 gift card. I just tested it out to see how responsive Lululemon is at sending out the gift cards. I think I have to wait for the order to ship before I get the $25 gift card. Don’t be a dope like me and forget AGAIN to use ebates for the 8% cash back. [Use this link to sign up https://www.ebates.com/r/LULUMU10, I get a commission and so do you on your first order over $25].

Another thing of note is that this week marks the start of the Holiday Return Period!

Holiday alert: if you made your purchase between November 4 and December 25 we’ve got some good news! You’ve got until January 8 to make a return. Don’t you just love the holidays! Pssst…no returns on Boxing Day.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Reward terms and details:  You will receive an electronic promotional card of $25 CAD (“Card”) when you spend $150 CAD or more before taxes and shipping using Apple Pay between November 7 2016 12:00 am PST and November 21 2016 11:59 pm PST in app or online at WWW.LULULEMON.COM on merchandise. Only purchases made with Apple Pay are eligible.  Offer valid on in app and on-line and purchases only.  Offer is valid on merchandise only, not the value of gift cards purchased.  Offer is non-transferrable.  Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. One Card per person.  This promotional Card is redeemable online at WWW.LULULEMON.COM or at lululemon stores for the purchase of merchandise.  Card must be surrendered at time of purchase and used in accordance with Card terms and conditions. The Card is a promotional card that expires on November 30 2017 11:59 pm PST.  No price adjustments on prior purchases.   Card cannot be redeemed for cash, gift cards, electronic gift cards, resold or combined with any other offer except as required by law.  Card is for promotional purposes only, has no cash value, is nontransferable and cannot be reloaded. Unused, expired, lost or stolen Cards will not be honored or replaced. Card will be emailed to guests within 10 days of their qualifying purchase. Lululemon employees are not eligible.

November 7, 2016 / 9:52 pm

Wooo Thank you! Now they need to do it with Android Pay too and I'll have 50.00 back :p

November 7, 2016 / 10:47 pm

what about people who don't use apple pay… I don't, so again, here is yet another discount they're doing that I will be missing out on… anyway, jacking up the prices just to go and do random discounts that bring the price down to more a reasonable and fair (if that) price is annoying. It also isn't fair for anyone who can't use the discount for whatever reason (like the special event invite only store events). Why should everyone else pay overpriced prices while some others get discounts… Same with ebates too, jacking up the price to help cover the cost of whatever rebate you get, meanwhile those of us who choose not to use ebates get the shaft. imo, it just makes more sense to have the prices more reasonable and fair and just go back to having no discounts if they're that cheap that they can't offer them without first jacking up the price on everything.

• J.Moley
      November 8, 2016 / 10:14 pm

Just a thought that everyone has the option to use Apple Pay. Similarly, everyone has the option to buy or not to buy lululemon products. I've never seen any promotions from lulu about ebates (and don't use it personally), and can't complain about a complimentary GC that seems to be a result of some cool work with Apple.

November 7, 2016 / 11:05 pm

LOL, they must really be hurting. This isn't a good look. Maybe they should just try offering actual markdowns in WMTM first before trying to goad people into spending $150 for a $25 gift card. It's not really a discount, especially since $25 doesn't get you much of anything at LLL and you'll end up spending more anyway. I would consider it if and only if something really amazing drops tomorrow, but otherwise I'm not going to go out of my way to sign up for this particular service.

Anon 2:47 Everything that is available to you is available to everyone else, and your choice to not use something that others take advantage of doesn't make it not fair (and if you've been following along, these things are clearly not catalyzing LLL price hikes). I consider myself a very savvy online shopper and really do my research in order to find something at the lowest possible price wherever possible, but I care very little about in-person coupons for things like groceries. I'm not about to denigrate the person that clips coupons and saves money on their groceries because I choose not to. I'm not a fan of how LLL does their promotions/"customer appreciation" in particular, and won't be taking advantage of this one because I don't see anything worth dropping $150 on, but eBates is about as 'low hanging fruit' as it gets in terms of effort vs. reward (since you can use it on tons of sites), and with a browser plugin it's pretty seamless. And it's available to everyone, so why not take advantage of it?

November 7, 2016 / 11:55 pm

I think it's the privacy concern. Basically, eBates/their companies are buying your data. (Just as CVS and the grocery stores do.) For some people, this is worth it, for others it's not, but I don't see that as an issue of fairness.

I do think the store promotions probably sow as much anger as happiness. Inevitably, some people are able to benefit, while others, who may be loyal, high volume shoppers, cannot, either because they weren't invited or because the time wasn't convenient. (And some of these events are inexplicably held during normal office hours, when many, many people are at work.)

November 8, 2016 / 2:44 am

anon 3:55 PM, agree with you and this is much better said than how I tried to say it in my first comment (2:47).

anon 3:05, maybe I'm just ignorant, but no, it isn't perfectly clear to me.

I choose not to use ebates for privacy reasons. And when speaking of fairness in regards to discounts, it has more to do with the in store promotions/discounts(whatever you want to call it) than anything… but, also, thinking that some of the reasoning behind the price hikes was to allow for things such as this (offering discounts and such…), if that was even a part of the reasoning… because of course it's only a guess and could be completely wrong. The price hikes may simply be just that LLL got too greedy and thought they could get away with it and can't (for various reasons) and now they have to offer discounts and such… again I may be showing my ignorance but I'm fine with that, no overinflated ego here. Also, when speaking of fairness, imo overpricing things isn't fair, I believe pricing at a more reasonable and fair price to begin with that they are still making boatloads of money considering how this stuff is made and all the cost cutting that has been going on. Sure, it is up to us whether we choose to purchase or not, so maybe fair isn't the right word to use, but still, it is a blatant ripoff if you choose to.

November 8, 2016 / 3:41 am

You can use PayPal to check out on ebates. Just like if you shop on lulu website . So no information will be shared

4. November 7, 2016 / 11:11 pm

I would totally consider this promo IF I COULD FIND $150 worth of merch I liked and knew wouldn't self destruct in 2 wears. LOL ohhh lulu, the fix is simple really: time warp back 5+ years and do what you were doing then. Slump solved.

November 8, 2016 / 12:00 am

It's funny, isn't it? Just a few years ago it would have been super easy to find $150 worth of stuff I wanted, but now it's really a stretch.

That said, I've been really loving the Black Cherry stuff the UK got last week. Align IIs, WUP III (no high rise!), and Defines. I'm hoping it's as pretty in person as it looks online. And yes, it clashes like hell with almost all the other stuff they've released this season, so I really don't get it, but the color looks beautiful.

5. November 7, 2016 / 11:15 pm

I've been trying to use Apple Pay for a couple of weeks and I keep getting an address error and gave up. I'll try again.. you know.. for $25 🙂

November 7, 2016 / 11:52 pm

Yikes. Remember when Lulu almost never went on sale and there were certainly not discounts….. oh, and the product was actually good? 😛

November 8, 2016 / 12:34 am

LOL I would gladly say goodbye to discounts if they brought back the classics and if new product was actually good quality and lulu's signature style and detail.

November 8, 2016 / 2:47 am

Exactly, agree with you both 🙂

November 8, 2016 / 8:10 pm

agree as well!

November 7, 2016 / 11:58 pm

Upload! At least in the US side, maybe because tomorrow people is going to be busy voting??

November 8, 2016 / 12:08 am

Yup, upload is in Canada as well. I couldn't believe it when I saw the new items a few minutes ago.

November 8, 2016 / 12:14 am

Scuba Hoodie IV?! Anyone seen this in person? I'm wondering if the thickness/structure is back to more like the II or still flimsy like the III. Love it in Nocturnal Teal, but only if it's true outerwear, like the II.

November 8, 2016 / 5:51 pm

WHY WE MADE THIS
      We updated your favourite hoodie with an improved fit.

there we have it. this is what's new with the scuba. wth lulu, can you be a little more specific?! improved fit – what does it mean exactly?? I feel like kindergarten kids could do better at explaining things than lulu employees do!

November 8, 2016 / 2:35 am

I went through my Ebates app to order but it would not let me use Apple Pay also.

November 8, 2016 / 8:29 am

Same. The Apple Pay option only shows up for me if I go to shop.lululemon.com directly. The option does not appear if I navigate to the website through Ebates.

November 8, 2016 / 10:00 am

Sucks you have to use the card within this month. They're hoping you drop the $150 to get the gift card then you'll have an excuse to spend another $50 (average price of their shirts it seems) or another $100 (for their pants) because whoophooo I have a gift card!

November 8, 2016 / 1:49 pm

the card is valid through Nov 2017… one year

12. November 8, 2016 / 6:34 pm

For those of you that use ebates, do you know how it works using ebates.com but then going onto the lululemon canada site? does it still work for the rebate?8% is better than nothing especially now that the prices are getting to be ridiculously high.
    Thanks in advance!!!

• November 8, 2016 / 8:14 pm

Fantastic, thank you. Did the cheque come in US dollars and then it just converts when you deposit it?

• Lulumum
      November 8, 2016 / 7:46 pm

Yes, you sign up on ebates.com (US) but then go to lululemon canada to shop. It works. I've made a few purchases so far and have about $38 back.

• Lulumum
      November 8, 2016 / 8:26 pm

If you opt for a cheque it should be a USD cheque which you would deposit into your account and your bank would convert and charge you a rate. I opted for PayPal so it will come to me in USD into my PayPal account. I can then transfer it to my linked bank account and it converts.

November 9, 2016 / 2:55 am

My apple giftcard came in my email today!!