Upload is up but seems to be glitchy and showing everything out of stock.

Sorry I didn’t update this post with my typical ‘what did we buy’ blurb. It was a crazy day and the late upload happened at a bad time for me (soccer/dinner/bedtime routine) which I’m sure is the same for most of you, and worse for those of you not in PST. Super annoying to have the upload times be so unpredictable. And honestly a real turn off.

Anyways, I knew that darn Heathered Forage Teal Cool Racerback would be exclusive to the US. I want it so bad but I am not getting it in USD. I will suffer without it. Nothing else in the upload peaked my interest tonight. I hope to have a fit review up for you tomorrow of the Snowballed Jacket.  I got it very late this evening as well so I only got to briefly try it on. It’s mostly lined with sherpa fleece except for that RULU panel in the back.

Did you order anything tonight? Try anything new on in store?

Heathered Forage Teal (US)
Oh how surprising. None for Canada.

Think Fast Hoodie (CAN)

Passage Sweater (US/CAN)

Runderful 1/2 Zip (US)

Pace Tight (US)

Wunder Under Pant III (US)

Scuba III (CAN)

December 11, 2015 / 3:30 am

Some crazy person – let's assume an Ebay reseller – is taking advantage of the Lulu holiday return policy and totally cleaned out ALL of the Think Fast Hoodies. There are NONE. I repeat zero on the website. US? Full stock. Canada, all sold out, minutes after upload. HMMMMMMM.

December 11, 2015 / 3:33 am

Nope it's just being glitchy…it will (hopefully) resolve itself…

December 11, 2015 / 3:45 am

It did this on Tuesday with the US upload. It resolved after a few (more) hours.

December 11, 2015 / 3:47 am

Those pace tights and half zip color are not new for US….they are from Tuesday. Looks like another small drop. Don't get it.

December 11, 2015 / 3:49 am

Same with the Runderful 1/2 zip.

December 11, 2015 / 4:02 am

Okay just ordered new stuff on the CA site…got the Think Fast hoodie…

December 11, 2015 / 4:03 am

No WMTM today either?

December 11, 2015 / 4:27 am

That's what I'm waiting for too! I don't appreciate how they've been so inconsistent lately

• December 11, 2015 / 5:22 am

I saw a few new shorts added to WMTM yesterday and the fluffin awesome jacket readded in some sizes which sold out… but I didn't think that was the whole upload for the week šŸ™

December 11, 2015 / 4:18 am

I saw the Think Fast Hoodie in store today- very cheap and thin compared to last years.
    The quality lately is sooooo disappointing.

8. December 11, 2015 / 4:27 am

Really wish the US would get the go-go-go tote the UK got. Would love to have it for upcoming travel but doubt it'll come out (in time) if at all

December 11, 2015 / 6:21 am

I remember a few months ago when Kaitlan posted about "saturated" scubas coming our way. WHAT ever happened to that? Now we get ugly prints? (Canada, you can keep those). And I know the US got the pretty new CRBs, but can we talk about the serious North American discrepancies? Canada gets items that don't exist on the US side, in a variety of colors. AND most of the US stock, with more color options. I know some of you would disagree because the few items you happen to want are in the US, but if North America is the bottom of the barrel in Lulu's eyes, then the US is the sludge.

The stuff I actually DO want to buy, like runderful pants and base runner pants, are offered in limited color options on the US side. What genius is behind uploading the same options in both? Because I need blackgrape legs with everything! And what about the inspire tights? Is it really that hard to offer all color options across both countries?!

So done with this company. These uploads are pure fluff too- they've taken what is essentially 1 upload and divided it across 2 days.

December 11, 2015 / 12:03 pm

They are too focused on the global expansion agenda and have let their North American cash cow customers fall by the wayside. Dumb.

And unlike Tim Cook at Apple, they do not have a handle on stock, distribution and delivery.

• Lulumum
      December 11, 2015 / 6:24 am

It is so strange. Canada got the full range of Runderful Pants but US got the full range of Runderful 1/2 Zips and Long Sleeves and we only got the scratchy heathered RULU ones. Most of the CRB's over the past several months have only been released in the US (the cosmic teal print, heathered green tonight, heathered fatigue, RULU stripes). These weird product releases and very light holiday uploads are unprecedented. Something is UP for sure.

December 12, 2015 / 12:08 am

I desperately wanted more run stuff your bras this year, but the US got none of them. That was so disappointing. I would have probably bought at least 5 of them if they were uploaded to the US.

10. December 11, 2015 / 7:29 am

Are they hoarding for the supposed Seattle warehouse sale in January???
    So disappointed this whole week. My FOMO is driving me up the wall. I don't know why I get my hopes up at all anymore

December 11, 2015 / 11:36 am

Again no new Swiftly colours for CA. I've been waiting for the black heathered ones in any colour. None of the stores where I can drive to have them. What's going on….

December 11, 2015 / 11:59 am

There is another Think Fast Hoodie that is not currently available on the website. I saw the picture in a product notification from a store (Canada) yesterday. It is all black with horizontal parallel stripe bands down the side of the sleeves and on the cuffs.

I also noticed that the US has a tonka stripe black version and a herringbone version; Canada has the herringbone and the peacock blue. Just in case you are trying to sort out which Think Fast Hoodie you might want to get šŸ˜‰

On the Rest Less hoodie. I'm in Canada and was all set to buy this weeks ago as I love my RL pullover from last year but I took a pass on the hoodie. Way thin and not up to the quality of my pullover. If it went to wmtm for decent markdown that's the only time I would consider getting it.

I didn't buy anything. I'll be after the forage teal CRB and am going to check my local stores today.

Lulumama11 – there was Globe & Mail article that said they will do some serious reductions so they are probably hoarding for Boxing Day and the warehouse sale. I'm so glad I don't have FOMO on anything. I want the forage teal CRB and I'll make an effort to find it in a local store but if I don't get it, oh well, it's just clothes. And I know that sometimes even when you think it's not coming or going, it can show up in store or on the website months later. They are not consistent anymore.

• December 11, 2015 / 4:46 pm

That's so true. Stuff does appear and reappear sporadically. Need to get over my FOMO. So sad…

December 11, 2015 / 1:01 pm

Has anyone seen the Wunder Under Crops in the Pigment Wind White Multi color in the US? If not, can any Canadians tell me about the fabric texture? Is it the silky polyester Luon or the regular think Luon? Idk if they are truly sold out in the US or they never arrived. Thank you.

December 11, 2015 / 2:28 pm

Does anyone have any comments on the toasty tech tights after running in them for a while? I have a pair but am hesitant to remove tags and wear after reviews online about them stretching out and pilling.

December 11, 2015 / 2:55 pm

i have a version from 2 seasons ago and they piled under the waist band (i guess from rubbing against my coat? it doesnt bother me since it's concealed and i only wear them while running outdoors) but they arent THAT much warmer than the speed tights. during the winter I end up laying them: 1st layer speed tights, 2nd layer toasty tech. as reviewers have mentioned, they do tend to stretch out but i wuoldnt recommend sizing down because the quitted seams can pop. unless theyre an absolute necessity i say wait for wmtm (that's where I got all 4 of my pair 2 seasons ago…) i'm definitely happy to have them and would buy more on wmtm, but i'm not jumping to buy them at 118$

December 11, 2015 / 2:56 pm

oops this is in reply to annon 6:28

December 11, 2015 / 4:50 pm

Anyone tried the Passage sweater? I'm interested but frustrated that there don't seem to be any pics showing it worn as a cowl rather than turtleneck, since I'd be more likely to wear the former.