by Cristina

Runderful Pant, Runderful 1/2 Zip, Rundeful Long Sleeve

December 11, 2015

While we have another interminable wait for an upload that seems to have been forgotten, some product photos (finally). What the hell is going on over at Lululemon HQ? Are they in crisis? have they all abandoned ship? Basic black retro Nike and Adidas is looking more and more appealing to me.

Runderful Long Sleeve and Runderful Pant

Runderful 1/2 Zip

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

37 responses to “Runderful Pant, Runderful 1/2 Zip, Rundeful Long Sleeve”

LOL. Lulumum you crack me up. "Have they all abandoned ship?" hahahaha Seems like a very logical explanation at this point.

• Anonymous says:

LMAO! Abandoned ship!! That is too awesome for words! TRUTH!

On a side note ,I tried to order the heather sapphire blue long sleeved swiftly earlier today, and it is showing the wrong color again.

I wish I could operate at this level of competence and not get fired from my job. It is just one mess up after another.

• Anonymous says:

Seriously @Anon 4:30. I wish the same thing. These people all keep their jobs and fail every week lol.

• Lulumum says:

lol! I feel like either they are all at their Christmas party and have left one lone guy to man the ship and he's fallen asleep, or something is seriously wrong and they are just running in crisis mode right now and letting our calls go to voicemail.

2. Lulumama11 says:

Hahahaha hilarious!!! Needed some humor to drown out this frustration. *slowing putting the cc down*

3. Lulumama11 says:

I am seriously beginning to think they've completely forgotten about the upload. I've been refreshing for the past hour… Too many times to admit without shame. FOMO

Seriously, why can't this company get their sh#t together? How hard is it to have a regular time for the upload and just do it? I'm losing interest more and more each week… between uploads not going up, and when they do there's nothing I want!

U would think after Tuesday's US debacle and the response to that plus last Thursday's letdown that Lulu would be on top of it to get it right. Instead we get this again. Way to frustrate and annoy your best customers repeatedly. I am convinced now that they seriously do not want our money.

6. Amy says:

Did you skip the runderful pants? I tried them on today and I'm still undecided. I think I can't tell a huge diff b/t those and the lined studio.

Yes, business insider gave them a "crash" write-up today. So I think you are spot-on. http://www.businessinsider.com/lululemon-q3-earnings-and-share-price-2015-12

Well, Lulu stock took a nosedive and dropped approx. 13% yesterday. So, I'm guessing some heads probably will roll after that…

Also, with the regard to the above comment regarding the heathered sapphire blue being back — that is probably because the darker "heathered sapphire blue" has sold out and what you see now is really what you will get.

• Anonymous says:

Do you think it sold out that quickly? Yikes, hopefully my local store has one.

It is still unacceptable to list that lighter color as "heathered sapphire blue. Doh!

• Anonymous says:

I don't understand why they aren't calling these new awesome colors something like "Heathered Black Sapphire" and "Heathered Black Violet", to differentiate from the nasty striped ones with the same name! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out!

8. Lulumama11 says:

They act like they're going to just run it into the ground without a care in the world…. Obviously, they don't need or have any desire for our money.

Has anyone seen the snowballer jacket? Is it very warm or just a hoodie?

• Amy says:

Yes, it's very very soft fabric. It's a nice lightweight jacket for a West Coast December. It's probably warmer than the average scuba but not nearly as warm as an insulated or down jacket. It's cut close to the body, very feminine look.

• Amy says:

To be more clear, despite the "Snowballer" name, this is not a snow jacket. It's for warmer weather than that. In fact, I wish it was a bit longer.

Thanks Amy! Would it be similar to the fleecy keen? Thanks appreciate the info!!

I am a little worried that this is the beginning of the end…I hope not. but I am perplexed as to all these delays ( yummy holiday product, uploads, holiday expedited shipment, responses to their hey lululemon site, true holiday shoppers, ever listening/responding to consumer wholehearted but reasonable feedback, …………..

All i wanted was a heathered forage teal CR, but totally not playing the refreshing game for the rest of the night. A couple hours is enough.

PS.. I know lulu has been steadily declining (the quality, the details)the past few years; especially the past year & few months; but now its descent seems to be snowballing in a rapid downward spiral…I really hope I'm wrong..I am not trying to be a pessimist…

Maybe they are not doing the double uploads this year

15. why do we even bother anymore. honestly i feel so slighted by them because at the end of the day the MOST of their customers dont even know how shady lulu has been as of late. the weekend shoppers will still flock to the malls and visit the store and most likely buy. it's only us, their most loyal fanbase and probably those who spend the most, who are constantly let down… such a shame to continuously support a company that doesn't even appreciate those who are basically begging to give them money! lol

• Anonymous says:

Agreed I was just thinking the same thing. As if their plummeting stock price isn't already a big red flag (due to surprise extra inventory) u would think someone in corporate should be monitoring these blogs and doing more to please us instead of continually piss us off. Especially this time of year when most are willing to spend! I mean this upload (if there ever is one) and maybe next Tuesday if they really want to push their luck…should be their biggest holiday drops since it has been scarce to date. No one wants to take a gamble on gifts arriving in time after that. I am just dumbfounded by their stupidity, shortsightedness or arrogance. Don't they get that their products of late are hardly must haves anymore???! Even compared to last year. I am ashamed at myself for waiting so long tonight. Give me a break with their oh stay tuned BS. At this point We should all just boycott any upload tonight and see if they even care about that.

16. Sisi80 says:

I just saw the site go from 41 new items to 59…so I think the upload is up!

Interesting article. Including about air freight vs be sea due to ports issue and overseas demand…ahem. Profits forecast revised and way down for Q4 but have seen some promising trends. Apparently the last 2 weeks have been good for sales? If you say so, Laurent. They could have been better, you know? What about the next two? Also, price drops expected as the clear inventory. Oh, the crummy stuff nobody wants at even inflated or 'reduced' wmtm prices?

18. Sisi80 says:

…but no sizes are available in anything. Weird.

19. Lululover says:

I think lululemon is going down ,,, it's never been so bad before with all the delays and when? Holidays! There must be something very serious going on. Otherwise there's no way that a company like this won't capitalize on holidays shopping rush.

Just looked at both What's New and wmtm and don't see anything new.

ok just got home and went to order blue think fast hoody and they are all sold out in every colour already…canadian site – wow!

Passage sweater, radiant LS, think fast hoodie, vinyasa scarf, FTBW bra among the new…I don't really keep the track but those seem new from looking earlier

23. sisi80 says:

I saw the new stuff, but it's not allowing you to click on any sizes are add stuff. Its an ok upload from what I see. Oh, I meant to say that I saw it on the app on the US side!

Are they kidding me? Think fast hoodie finally showing on the what's new page, no sizes or colors available. Sold out.

Lulumum about the heathered forage teal CRB that supposedly uploaded to the US…Well I went to put one in my cart & tried to check out. By then, a black CRB (not heathered forage teal) wound up in the cart. I tried this again & again…although the forage teal initially showed up in the picture when I put it in the caRT , then a black CRB winds up in the cart… I give up..not worth it.

What is the pattern on the first
    Photo? The mini Check pique?