by Cristina

Sneak Peek: What We Love

December 11, 2015

What We Love is up! An interesting thing to note it that next week there will only be one product drop on Tuesday instead of the double holiday upload. Very, very interesting. Something is most definitely up.

33 responses to “Sneak Peek: What We Love”

More bordeaux drama. Groundbreaking.

I want the dress but I think something is going on with Lulu. Crazy uploads and stopping the second Thursday one. Maybe they got bought – Alyssa

Lulumum, would you be able to write a post on what you think is going on at Lulu HQ? I would love to know your insights and thoughts to the situation. Something is definitely up! Thanks, you are a wonderful blogger and we all appreciate the hard work you do!!

• Anonymous says:

I second that! Something is definitely up and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, Lulumum.

• Lulumama11 says:

I got that email for the discount out of the blue but what major mark downs ? @lulumum

• Lulumum says:

Thanks guys! I'll definitely write something after a bit of investigation. I don't have any intel at the moment but certainly the last 3 weeks have been super odd for product drops and product assortment and as someone down thread mentioned – email discounts and major markdowns.

4. Lululover says:

Finally ! Dress and hustle your bustle jacket

Does anyone know if the "what we love" items drop in (some) stores a few days prior to the following upload? May be a trivial question. Just curious.

loving the colours in the poppy pattern bra – hope it comes in a crb. Love the dress – I am thinking that will see fast – and I do have wraps but liking the wrap in french terry….yikes!

I like the Karmic Cocoon Wrap. Bet it's going to be a pricey one though.

8. Sarah says:

I got a 15% off coupon via email today…something is definitely screwy in lulu land! As far as I know coupons are unheard of

9. 3crazykids says:

I got an email and was told in store today that I could extend my r&d discount to buy up to 15 items in other sizes for gifts.

10. Sarah says:

3crazykids – yup that's the one! Any yes it's totally legit, called my store today

Wow they never do coupons, something is def up!

12. sisi80 says:

Got a coupon too….it's for R&D. Thought it was unusual, but hey..I'll take it!! New things like that are nice to see….not "TWO" uploads a week with one of them being a pretend one….and having very few wow items.

A lulu manager was in my yoga class tonight. On the way out, she handed everybody a $20 gift card. I thought it unusual but a nice Christmas gift nonetheless.

• Anonymous says:

Hmm, interesting. My hairdresser gave me a $20 gift card that she had gotten from her friend who runs a yoga studio. Her friend gave her a few to hand out to clients because she had so many of these cards!

yeah it wasn't really a "coupon"… it was the normal R&D discount of 15% with a note saying that we would be allowed to use it for up to 15 items for friends and family for the holidays. i definitely did not interpret it as a special deal when i got the email (although it was nice of them!)

The coupon is only for R&D members so hardly appreciating the regular customer and hardly a "wow" in my opinion. If they send a promo/coupon to customers like other retailers it would be "f&king finally!" 15% is also no big whoop. It would be laughable from any other retailer.

Pleat to street skirts were $29 at my store. Much lower than online.

I would be happy with a 15% coupon or 20 gift card I spent about 10,000 in past year and I don't get anything lol how do I become an R & D I'd be happy with 15% off

• 3crazykids says:

You have to be an instructor, just bring in your certification and a manager can add you to the system.

• You can also be a gym/studio/fitness owner for the R&D as well. I have to admit thought 95% of my shopping is done online with this brand since hate the parking situation at my local store and I'm just too busy a lot of days. @7:52am if your lucky enough to be any of these or an instructor like @3crazykids mentioned the 15% is also extended to phone orders through a store but not online or at the 800# : ( <—— needs to be fixed for us loyal purchasers!! Lulumum, can you make them fix that for us too when you do your write up? <3

I got a 20$ gift card given to me in store this past week….was surprising but made my day.

19. janine57 says:

I looked at the armour all site and its wonky and I don't care for big logos on stuff so didn't see anything I liked. But maybe they are bought which is why they don't care about Xmas sales but kinda stupid IMO.

They are so into the warehouse sales which mainly benefits the eBay sellers not their customer base. On the upside I like that new poppy print! Just hope it doesn't whiten when stretched.

20. http://www.thestar.com/business/2015/12/09/price-cuts-weigh-on-lululemon-results.html

"…as well as unseasonably warm weather — have Lululemon struggling to clear out a glut of seasonal products. "

um where are the products, we've been waiting for them!!!

definitely going to pick up the hustle your bustle jacket. I have been waiting for that too since it was released in the UK. After last weeks joke of uploads, I had given up hope!