by Cristina

Sneak Peek: Hong Kong Upload

December 10, 2015

I love this Cool Racerback and I need it. I’m feeling super pessimistic about Lululemon product drops though so I bet you the US gets it and Canada does not. Don’t forget the upload is tonight – hopefully at 3:15pm.

That’s A Wrap

After All Pullover

Just Chillin’ Dress

15 responses to “Sneak Peek: Hong Kong Upload”

That CRB is pretty! They completely ruined the After All Pullover with the weird and ugly neck!!

I agree on the CRB – the rest is an easy pass! That dress says summer wear to me…. why can't they do a cute sweater dress?! It's winter here in Canada!! Lol

I guess there was no WMTM upload this morning?

That After All Pullover – ugh.

I bought the teal Racerback last night, it's available in stores. I am in California. – Alyssa

Alyssa, how does this CRB feel to you?

I got the "real" holiday shopper with my online order today. It's black with red trim. I prefer last year's but this one is nice also! 🙂

It's not a thick one, it's the same fabric as the navy one released not that long ago. I think it's light luon? It's a really nice color but the wrong season for the fabric, planning to wear it more in spring. – Alyssa

9. Deb says:

That dress looks like a bathing suit cover up to me. Ugh.

10. Kim says:

Anon 12:12pm the wmtm usually uploads at the same time as the new products between 4pm and 4:30pm! That's how they did it last week!

11. Lulumama11 says:

Does anyone know if they are phasing out the gym to win bag? I kept hesitating to buy it and finally made up my mind and my luck, it's no longer on the site! Any info would really help. US side

Has anyone seen the snowballed jacket? Is it about the same warmth as fleecy keen?

I love the CRB colour! And agree, CRBs are all I'm into lately (have many older pants and crops that are classic and look brand new) and will definitely have to have this one. Thank you Anon in California for the Intel it's in NA and what it feels like. And thank you LLM for keeping us informed.