The Lululemon Upload

August 20, 2019

The Lululemon Upload is up!

Small Upload today but actually there where quite a few items I really liked. The new print Vitalize Multi is really doing things for me. I don’t normally love such a busy bright print but I do love a splatter paint print and I especially love the colors in this one. It’s giving me graffiti vibes. I ordered the Hotty Hot Shorts Long in Vitalize Multi mostly because I’m a bit shy for the full length crop print. I think I may order the energy bra too though because I think it will look so cute peeking out from a simple black tank, or at the V neck of a black love tee.

Other items I am loving are the Noir Short (those seem like a very great wardrobe addition), the blue Warm Down Joggers, and the dark red swiftly tech LS.

Did you guys check out my Seawheeze Showcase Store blog post? This year the event was run really well.

What Did You Guys Like This Upload?

Fast and Free Crop II

Sun Setter Jogger

Sun Setter Jogger

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve, Dark Red, Lululemon Upload

Lululemon Collective Affiliate Disclosure

Shop The Lululemon Upload Here

12 responses to “The Lululemon Upload”

The Vitalize multi print was really nice in person but the fast and free leggings were backed in white. Therefore, the slightest stretch faded the intensity of the colors by quite a bit. I left them at the store and will wait until they go on mark-down. The shorts in this print were awesome and will go with anything so good purchase if you’re wanting shorts. I ended up purchasing the NOIR shorts which were amazing on and excellent for casual or for dressing up.

I’m glad you mentioned the red LS Swiftly – because for a moment earlier I thought I had dreamt that it had been in the upload. I was SURE I had seen it, but came back to order it just now and it has disappeared!

The red swiftly isn’t coming up for me either???

4. Cindy says:

I have had multiple unhappy issues of recent with orders/ shipping, and website. The “educator” in customer service reports to me the problem exists in the new warehouse in Toronto. However they are unable to explain how a “ 2-3” day express ( extra 20.00 dollars)….. did not help with just that…. it ended up taking 10 days, and no they would not reimburse shipping fee. (as well my order had one item that was now out of stock), and it was their mistake, and no they could not make it right but to give me phone numbers to multiple stores to “ hunt” down my desired item. Ugh. Not very happy.

I placed an order on August 13. Still shows that it hasn’t shipped. Educator told me to contact them again if I haven’t received it but the end of August 22.

6. Anon says:

Ordered 3 things on 8/15 for speedy delivery so paid $20.00 USD shipping fee. They just shipped it and now delivery date is 8/23!?!? I asked for $20 credit or refund and they said no due to some warehouse issue so I pressed them and asked to speak to supervisor. The GEC said finally she would issue a $20 electronics gift card. That was on 8/17. I still haven’t received it WTF . When I order from ebay resellers, I get my order between 2-4 business days!! SMH

7. Lacey says:

I still see the Dark Red LS Swiftly on the US site.

As I suspected from that scrunchie preview, Vitalize Multi is lovely–super energetic and almost reflective. It reminds me of Color Crush Multi but more neutral and less green. The 7/8 F&F’s are calling to me, but I’m resisting since crazy prints usually end up on WMTM. Plus, I have a rule about prints backed in white….but might break it later.

Did anyone notice the Glacier Camo Starlight Multi srunchie? That looks like another nice print, so I’m hoping to see it in some actual pieces soon.

8. Andie says:

Nothing of interest for me. There are sure a lot of “joggers” lately. I tried on a pair of the Align joggers in store and didn’t think they were anything special. As far as I can tell, joggers seem to be a cute name for sweatpants, or perhaps sweatpants that are more fitted.

I also had an issue with an online order. I ordered an item from WMTM last Thursday and thankfully finally received the email that my order has been processed this afternoon (6 days after ordering). I usually receive my orders within 3 – 4 days of an online purchase.

9. Andie says:

Update… just received an email from Lululemon saying that they are making upgrades to their system and as a result my order is taking a couple of extra days to process. They are grateful for my patience and have upgraded my shipping at no cost.
    I received this a couple of hours AFTER getting the email that my order had finally been processed. It would have been nice to get this email a number of days ago. I’m interested to see when I will receive my order.

10. TP says:

In regards to the delays and errors with orders. I placed an order on August 13th, I have yet to receive any emails about shipment. I have contacted customer service 4X, with answers of “if it’s not delivered by August 26th contact us again”. I understand there are some delays but this is the longest I have ever waited for an order. I don’t even want my order now. I contacted them again today, (August 23rd) and apparently my order now has been cancelled so I won’t even receive my order. It got lost in their “processing” and was never actually processed to begin with. I ended up being offered a gift card which I gladly accepted but they need to sort this out! Just thought I’d share as I see others had trouble too. This was the warehouse in Toronto, which I live an hour away from! Can’t believe it’s been such an issue.

11. Danika says:

I believe Lululemon was the only company that had a warehouse in Vancouver area and for once we were getting orders on time. Every other company has Ontario (hello Mississauga) warehouses and it takes forever for us West to get anything. Ughhhhhh!

12. Bootsgirl says: