by Cristina

The Lululemon Upload

July 2, 2019

The Lululemon Upload is live!

New month means lots of new designs and a new color palette! Lots of pretty items I’m admiring today. The Throw It On Dress is a great shape and I love the cinched in waist. I love the Calm and Collected Wrap and I think I’m most tempted by the blue. I’m also tempted by the Principal Dancer Jumpsuit which has made a comeback (online only though). The Stride Embossed Cayene is really beautiful and we see it in the Pace Rival Crops as well as the Bootcamp Ready Shorts.

By the way, for those of you that follow my Sézane Posts and shopped the Archive Sale last week, it’s back for round two tomorrow. I will be up again tonight blogging it and shopping it (really hoping this top restocks). I’ve lost some weight the past few months (enought that my current clothes are a bit too big) and so I’m using this as an opportunity to grab items in different sizes to see what fits best – I’m not really sure what size I am anymore or what size I’ll stabalize at. I’ll be doing a Try-On and Haul post once I have all my pieces which are trickling in late this week/early next.

Let us know if you’ve ordered anything from the Lululemon Upload or from the Sézane Archives and let us know what you think of your purchases in the comments!

The Lululemon Upload

Swiftly Speed Polo Shirt

Open Ends Tank

Open Ends Tank, Lululemon

For The Chill Of It Long Sleeve

For The Chill Of It Long Sleeve

Lululemon Collective Affiliate Disclosure

20 responses to “The Lululemon Upload”

Anyone notice the striped love crew with the grey sage sleeves is in the What’s New category at full price after being on WMTM the past week? Someone made a booboo…

2. Lacey says:

@Anon Yes–I noticed that last week! That happened when the Pop Orange Invigorate Bra uploaded again a few months ago. I snagged it for $39 before it was corrected.

I’ve been eyeing the Scarlet Energy Bra High Neck on the UK site, and since size 4 tends to sell out, I purchased it today–not wanting to risk waiting for WMTM.

I’m in love with Hot Sunset, Vivid Amber, and Amber Aura and hope they release in some of my staple pieces. I don’t like any of the current options enough at full price.

3. Wei says:

Ordered the Throw It On Dress in Moonwalk, tempted by black but I have too many LBD in my closet already.

I am anxiously waiting for my Sezane order to arrive. Looking forward to your try-on and review too!

4. Char says:

It’s all bad, yikes!

For me this is one of the very worst uploads in the history of Lululemon – just when you thought it couldn’t get worse it does….

6. Buggie says:

I’m getting one Sézane order Friday and the other order (which I actually placed first) hasn’t shipped yet. What is this round two?! Gah!!! Like, is it new things or restocks of stuff from last week? I’m bleeding money this month.

Cristina I’m tempted to order from Sezane but not sure about sizing. If I’m normally a size 4 in tops and pants (Lululemon and JCrew). Do you think it is equivalent to Sezane sizing? Thanks for your help.

8. Stacy says:

Those Feeling Femme shorts look awful. They are either way too big on that model or just a bad design. I like the dress, but again, like the last tank dress, feeling uninspired by color choices.

I got excited when I saw Sezane round two!! But, my wallet cried a little and I briefly wondered if I need more hours at work… I can’t wait!!

9. Anon says:

I can’t wait to get my dresses. I ordered all three colours as I live in these type of dresses during summer

10. Buggie says:

So is what’s on the Sezane site now round two? It’s the same as what was there yesterday so I’m not sure??? Thanks for any intel!

11. Buggie says:

Ok thanks, appreciate your fast responses! And also the bonding…. I literally have nobody in my life that cares about clothes at all. Pooooooor me!

12. Brittany says:

Does Lulu not do store try on photos anymore? Where would they usually post these? They were so much more useful than the website photos.

13. Danika says:

I miss the store photos too!!

14. Stacy says:

I miss them too!! I used to buy a lot more when they did store photos. It was easier to see colors, fit and how different pieces looked paired together. I’d often end up the whole outfit an educator was wearing. It’s less fun without the store photos.

15. Bootsgirl says:

Store photos are the best! As the website grows worse we miss them even more.

I agree 100%. I bought so many outfits based on cute in-store photos — especially if the educator had a similar body-type to me.