by Cristina

The Lululemon Upload

April 2, 2019

The Lululemon Upload is live! I am so excited to see new Honey Lemon items and I ordered a few items to try on to see if the color works with my skin tone. I don’t think these particular pieces are what I’m after in this color though. I’d love a Love Tee in Honey Lemon, definitely a Swiftly LS/SS and definitely another bag like the On My Level Rucksack. I’m also liking the Washed Wunder Unders and really like the On The Fly Jogger.

Did you order anything or try any of these new items in store today?

FYI I have some blog housekeeping this weekend and you may see some changes to the look of my blog and possibly some minor interuptions. I’m hoping my page load time is much faster though.

The Lululemon Upload

Define Jacket Honey Lemon

I love the look of Honey Lemon in the Define Jacket. I ordered this.

The Lululemon Upload, Define Jacket Honey Lemon, Lululemon Yellow

Scuba Pullover

Scuba Pullover, heathered honey lemon, Lululemon Upload

Scuba Crew

Shop All Of The Honey Lemon Items Here

[robo-gallery id=”15646″]

Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece

Wunder Under High-Rise Tight

These are so pretty! I love all three of the “Washed” colors.

Wunder Under High-Rise Tight

Sooth Away Hoodie
Love Tee Fade
Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Essential Tank
Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight MESH
Uncaged Bra
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight

38 responses to “The Lululemon Upload”

1. shadowy_lady says:

I like the Honey Lemon colour a lot. I will try the sweatshirt in the store. Some shades of yellow suit me just fine, I have light medium skin but cool undertones. I also like the pink garment dyed WU. I bought the pink garment dye hoodie they released last year and wear it quite a lot.

The regular Enlite bra doesn’t fit me (I’m a 30-32H depending on brand) so I doubt this new version would. I stick to my Panache Sports for running.

2. LZ says:

The swiftly sleeveless henley is perfect for work during the summer. However, the $6 price hike is stopping me from purchasing just yet. It’s silly and not much more than the many swiftly tanks I have, but $64 sounds like a lot more than $58 for some reason. I wonder if size 2 will sell out before it hits WMTM.

I’m also pretty excited to see the Honey Lemon scubas but don’t know if my pale skin could handle THAT much yellow. A bra perhaps?

What’s going on lately? There hasn’t been a good upload in a long long time. Items and colours are really not cute. Weird really.

Absolutely nothing this week for me, but I am watching for an item to show up on WMTM. I think the yellow is pretty but it’s a tough color to pull off. I’m hoping for some more bright colors to show up.

5. October says:

I can’t tell if the On the Fly joggers are made out of full-on luxtreme or the material used for the woven version. I don’t see it specified anywhere on the item page, and I really don’t like the woven material. They describe the material as smooth which makes me think luxtreme, but the price is the same as the woven version. Perhaps they’re luxtreme and the extra $10 is for the cuff at the ankle?

• October says:

Update – I just chatted with a rep, and she said they’re not made of luxtreme. She described the fabric as “a flowing fabric that feels smooth against your skin. It isn’t one of our proprietary fabrics.” I think that means it’s the woven stuff.

6. Gymmie says:

I love the honey yellow colour but my fair and blonde colouring just aren’t suited. I may get a swiftly if they are released or just shorts depending on how horrible too looks against my face. Thx for all you do on your blog!
    Once again nothing for me other than windbreaker jacket a couple uploads ago.
    I too am waiting for an item to go on wmtm but I can live without.
    The new spring scape multi pattern reminds me of the ugly sweater print from a few years ago with fewer colours and larger print.
    I like it but I have shorts NWT in ugly sweater print so not sure it is different enough.

Why so much ugly. Why?

8. Char says:

Can’t decide on which “washed” Wunder under I like the most!

9. Dana says:

I got a bunch today, free to be Wild Bra in springscape and both new Train Times prints ( parallel stripes and the springscape ) I also got the stash and run and icon sweat bras to try. It’s my birthday next week so I was in a “treat yo self” mood.

• Anon says:

Good for you Dana! It’s my birthday tomorrow so I went a little crazy also. Got the two new colors warm down joggers II, Up for it bra in black , Camo scuba hoodie, ribbed wunder under crop in that pretty light pink color, white swiftly polo shirt to play golf with my dad, parallel stripe train times, black and that light grey On The Fly Jogger and white energy bra long line. Haters are gonna hate! I still love Lululemon. I had everyone in my family get me lululemon gift cards . I turn 27 tomorrow!!!

10. Anon says:

Each week they’re outdoing themselves by getting worse and worse

Why lululemon why? Your clothes used to be so colorful, bright and feminine. These loads week after week are so boring. I dont think they can get worse but sure enough they do. Pastels!?!?! Ughhhh

12. Catherine says:

I wish they would come out with more of that funky Golden Lime color. I see the models wearing that color of pants but when are they going to be available?

13. Samantha says:

I like the new henley swiftly sleeveless, it makes it more of a top you can wear casually rather than only to workout.

And it looks like the spring breakaways are changed again? Last year’s version fit the best on me, and i was looking forward to getting a couple new colors. I’ll have to try on the new fit and see if they work.

14. Jp says:

I got the noir crops in black a couple of weeks ago and love them. Tonight I picked up the on the fly skirt in frontier. The colour is nicer in person. They had the WU washed crops in and they felt so soft. If I could justify another’s pair of leggings I would have picked them up. I really like the swiftly Henley but my store didn’t have it yet and I want to try on. I seem to be in between sizes lately. I ordered that bold move jacket in antique bark to try. I like the uniqueness of it and the colour. I was happy to see it move to MD so soon. It’s a no risk for me as my store takes everything back if it doesn’t work for you regardless of markdown or not. They are really great.

Blog update is really pretty but the color of the text font is way too light! It’s very hard to read light gray on white. Please darken it!

16. Bernadette says:

Where’s the blue camo pants? I’m beginning to think it isn’t coming 🙁

17. Cristina says:

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely will. It will just take me a few hours of tinkering to get oriented.

Nothing of interest in this drop for me this week. I agree the text font is too light but I do like the larger size of pictures. I know you are still working on changes Cristina so I hope to see the “scroll up arrow” and number of comments return.

19. Cristina says:

Thanks for that feedback. I’ve been tinkering and neither of those things are customize options I can do on my own so I will let my developer know I need them and will have them adjust. Thanks so much for the feedback! Let me know if anything else is anoying/needs to be changed.

20. Christina says:

The blog updates are super pretty! I do agree about the font being very light. Also, the photos are quite large, and I’m not able to see a full photo in one screen without zooming the page out on my laptop screen.

21. Anon says:

Love the new look of your blog but missed that I could click on “comments” which brought me to the comments right away, instead of having to read the entire post again.

Love the Washed Marble Titanium Deep Coal pattern and hope it will come in Align Pant 25” or Align Crop!

22. Stacy says:

Wow!!!! The blog is loading so much faster on my phone now! It used to take several minutes to completely load, now it’s instant. Love it!! Thank you!

23. Cristina says:

Really? I am so very happy to hear that but also sad I now know what the problem was. It’s been a hell week on the backend dealing with blog drama.

24. Rise and Shine says:

Blog looks great!

Upload not so great. Another dud week. This year has been my lowest spending ever on Lulu, even less than when that arrogant jerk Holman was around. He killed all the good products, but they aren’t bringing them back. They’re not doing a whole lot of anything. Boring.

25. Cristina says:

Darkened the font to black. Hope that helps! Thanks again for your suggestions.

26. klo says:

i ordered the wunder under crop ribbed in the washed antoinette…we’ll see if I can pull off a light pink. it says full on luxtreme so I am hopeful it will be opaque. I am anxiously awaiting the lime/golden lime color..in a bottom..preferably a two way swift speed short circa 2012 cut…lol I don’t think that color would do me any favors near my face. Question for all of you..I recently bought a black on the fly skirt. i have washed it three times and worn it in humid hawaii and it still has the packing creases in it from being in the plastic bag. How do i get those out? I am afraid to iron swift. I have a pair of speed shorts that never lost their creases…years later.

27. Gymmie says:

Great work in new blog look!

28. Kate says:

I tried on the ribbed crop in the washed colours and I really like .. prefer over the WU pants .. I’m short and the crops are almost full length for me so no hemming required

29. Cristina says:

testing out new comments function.

• Ecop says:

It’s loading much faster but… the comments are hard to read because they’re all in capital letters 🙁 Would it be possible to change this to normal capitalisation?

• Cristina says:

Really happy to hear it’s loading faster.
        Yes, I will try and change the capitalization, if I can’t I will go back to the way the commenting was before.

30. Cristina says:

Test

31. YS says:

Texts of your post are dark enough but not comments. Also, I would like to have a button for directly jumping to the comment section.

32. Cristina says:

I’m working on the link jump to comments section. I spent all day tinkering with it yesterday but haven’t got it figured out.
    Thanks for the suggestions, will try and modify the comment text color.