by Cristina

The Lululemon Upload

March 5, 2019

The Lululemon Upload is live! So far I’ve ordered the Noir Crop in both colors. I’ve always loved the look of the Noir Pant but they are way too long and overwhelming on me and these crops seem like the perfect pant to wear in the summer with tall wedge sandals, flat sandals or sneakers. I sized up in them because I remember the waist being very snug in the pants. Speaking of sneakers, I have a new pair that I’m absolutely in love with. I hope to have a review up for you very soon. Here is a sneak peek of them if you are curious. I think they would be perfect with these crops.

Noir Crop

Noir Crop

I really love these sandals too! Buy them here in other colors.

Define Jacket

Sooth Away Hoodie
Love Tee Fade
Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Uncaged Bra
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Lululemon Collective Affiliate Disclosure

Find The Shoes Styled On the Lululemon Website Here

39 responses to “The Lululemon Upload”

1. Hanna says:

I saw a scrunchie in the color I’m waiting for “golden lime”… hopefully they put out more women’s thing in it.
    Not a fan of the graffiti stuff but I expect someone will be.

All very very very boring. It’s been weeks since I have purchased anything, not necessarily a bad thing for me though.

3. Nat says:

I ordered the graffiti crops & international women’s day love crew 🙂

I ordered the In Movement 7/8 tights in the color “Star Ruby”. I am gradually adding to my In Movement collection. They are great for sweaty workouts!
    I was tempted by the City Core 28” tights in “Antique Bark”. I like the contouring on the tights but am not sure how often I would wear tights that have shiny sections. If anyone tries them on or orders them I’d love to hear your feedback.

The Fast and Free 7/8 (non-reflective) has finally dropped in red! I have been waiting for a red in Fast and Frees for quite awhile. (I got duped by the dark sport red which is actually rust colored). I have actually seen this color in store and it’s a true red.

• Gymmie says:

Ok I’m confused. I see only dark red in f&F. Was there another re d that is true red?
      I kinda like graffiti print but maybe in speed shorts. This will be a month that I have not needed anything. There was a florally washed pattern with navy background released in aus a few weeks ago. Hoping it makes it to cda. The print we did get kinda looks like it but not with as many colours?

• Anonymous says:

Sorry for the confusion. It is called “Dark Red” and I’m describing it as a true red ( not orange red, pinkish, or rust toned).

• Gymmie says:

Oh ok thank you for clarifying. Lol I have dark red festival bag and find it darker than flamenco red…which I thought was closer to a true red. So I went searching for f&F in a red colour thinking a new red was released. I agree it does not have orange tones. Is currant red a true red? Would be great to have a comparison of similar reds.

• I am bummed that these F&F are not reflective. Usually they charge more for items with reflective elements, and this one is not cheaper.

• LZ says:

Agreed. I would pull the trigger if they were reflective. I know it’s just a few dots, but for $128, I want them.

I like the dark red define jacket but will wait–and likely pass.

• My thoughts exactly. If the pants had the dots, my order would have been placed already. For $128, the dots should be there. I think that if reflective dots are not there, they should be $118 or $108.

6. Dana says:

I ordered the WU 7/8 in the Dapple Daze Print – I’ve been waiting for that print to hit the web. I also got the Magnetized jacquard WU 7/8 ( not new but finally decided I needed them )

I was surprised though that the dapple daze print came in full on Luon and not luxtreme, it seemed like they were phasing put full on luon maybe?

I like the look of those pink sandals but they don’t look like they would be comfortable to walk in. I do like those pink/purple Hoka running shoes and will check them out as I am in the market for a new pair. I’ve never worn Hoka before so I know nothing about them, anyone want to share their thoughts on Hoka running shoes?

Again nothing new here is of interest to me. Seriously, I am not liking any of their new stuff this year. This has been the longest stretch for me not buying anything but LLL is making it soooo easy! I did try on for the first time a pair of Align Crop Joggers and really liked them. I may pop in on March 8th to take advantage of the discount and buy a pair if I can decide what colour to get, will also pick up a s/s Swiftly for my daughter.

• Ann says:

I’ve been running in Hoka for 3 years now and love them! I don’t have foot pain or shin splints anymore since using them. All that said not all Hokas are alike and I strongly recommend trying them on. For example, I love the Bondi’s but find their Clifton’s too narrow for my foot.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for the info on Hoka. I plan on visiting a Running Room store soon and will try some on.

• Anonymous says:

I love my Hoka running shoes. I have always been a die hard Brooks Glycerin person but wanted more cushion. Hokas are where it’s at!

• Anonymous says:

I found the Cliftons excruciating. They destroyed my arches. It felt like something was stuck under the shoe. Sad, because I LOVED the color. I’d definitely try a different style sometime. But I agree about the Clifton’s not fitting well.

• Gymmie says:

Lol I have narrow feet and therefore like the older Clifton models. However I do find the back of my ankles and calves ache a bit because they have a zero drop which will take me getting used to it. I tried some of the other styles like tracer and Clayton but find the mid foot to toe box slightly too wide for my feet. If you have chance to try ON shoes they are amazing! I have narrow feet so the cloudflows and clouds fit like a glove and are super light and cushiony. I have cloudflyer and I do find the fit a bit wider and similar to Clayton and tracers. The drop on the ONs works for me too so my calves don’t get tired…they are probably between brooks launch and Clifton’s as far as drop goes. Good luck.

• Anonymous says:

Do we know if there is a women’s day discount and how much?

8. Anni says:

I tried on the noir crops today. Was hoping to buy both colors but only came home with black. I found the grey color to be very pretty in person but they show every lump and underwear line. If I sized up they showed less but were much too loose and not flattering. I bought them in my TTS 4. I am going to wear the black for a day or two to see if they give or stretch out a bit after wearing. If they do I may buy the grey too. I love the grey v neck top styled with the black pair online. I am going to have to keep my eye open for them!

9. Jil says:

Wow cool trainers until I saw the price… almost a thousand dollars!!!

10. Nicole says:

Confirmed the discount will be 20% in stores on Friday 🙂

• Anonymous says:

Only in stores?

• Anonymous says:

It wasn’t available online last year but when I was in a store last year on IWD and they didn’t have my size in an item I wanted they ordered it for me while I was in the store and got the discount. If you can I would visit a store on March 8th and ask about the online item you want and see if they will order it for you and apply the discount.

• Anonymous says:

Do you know if it applies to men’s clothing or only women’s? TIA!

• Anonymous says:

I’m pretty sure that my friend bought her husband a pair of shorts last year with the discount along with something for herself. It seemed like they gave the discount to any women making any purchases, since it’s supposedly a discount that acknowledges the 20% average pay gap between women and men. (At least, that’s what they told me at my store.)

• Sheryl says:

What about the items that are online only? ?

• Anonymous says:

I am in Australia and the discount is 18% (to recognise the average pay gap) . I haven’t seen it advertised anywhere, so I went in store and had to ask. I asked if I could buy men’s clothes and was told no.

11. Anon says:

Lulu’s crappy selection wore me down and the other day I caved and bought the suminagshi lab tights. I don’t regret the purchase (but for the absurd price) and they might just be my fav pants. So, again nothing of interest in this upload and the new arise lab tights don’t interest me at all and they seem to look a whole lot worse.

• gg says:

I have purchased a few lab items recently and am really happy with all of them – the quality is definitely elevated in these particular pieces: the Shiwa shell in both colors – wash/wear but luxe looking fabric – awesome for work travel – love the dual front zip and full underarm zips all seam sealed for running through the airport or in the rain outside; the Aurora puffer jacket in minkberry – love the color and so soft/light – had a ton of compliments on this one; and the siminagashi zip top – susbantial zipper, soft fabric, nice look, compressive without showing bulges. I agree some of their stuff is questionable but these particular items really worked for me.

12. Wei says:

Bought the camo gator green energy bra. Not sure if it is new. It will go nicely with the matching F&F tights. Everything else is blah.

13. Anon says:

Has anyone tried the Scenic Route Tight? Interested but not sure….TIA

14. shadowy_lady says:

Does anyone large chested own the Fine Form bra that was uploaded again? I want to order it but unsure of my size in this. I generally wear a 32G/H.

I like the look of Noir Crops too Cristina. I do however own quiet a few wide legged cropped pants from Aritzia so I will need to see it and only if I love I will buy a black pair.

I really like the graffiti print, but it seems polarizing and the kind of thing that will go to WMTM in a month, so I’ll wait. I’m interested in a few things, but I’m going to the store Friday and see what I like IRL with the discount.

It’s 18% in store and you can get them to order online only items for you.