by Cristina

The Lululemon Weekly Upload

January 15, 2019

The Lululemon Weekly Upload is live! Well this is a pretty boring month for Lululemon uploads so far, don’t you agree? Oh well. I’ve been doing some shopping lately and have a few posts up my sleeve. My first post coming within the next day or two is my new bag reveal.

Did you like anything from this upload? I’m intrigued by the So Sherpa Hooded Jacket in pink, but it is very statement and very Easter Bunny. This one is almost guaranteed to go to markdown in very short order just because it is such a statement. I don’t like the white contrasting on it and I think they should have either gone much more subtle, like pink on pink, or way more garish and contrasted like neon green or red on pink. I wanna know what you guys think of this jacket in this color. Forget about the fit critique or the price point, what do you think of this look?

The other thing I like is the True Navy Fast & Free Tights. If we see the In Movement Tights in this color I will pull the trigger.

** Thanks to Ms. K for tipping me off there are hidden ‘Lunar New Year’ Items uploaded.

Lunar New Year Wunder Under Tight

So Sherpa Hooded Jacket

I love this but it is also THE perfect Easter Bunny Jacket, just like in A Christmas Story.

Lululemon So Sherpa Hooded Jacket

Sooth Away Hoodie
Love Tee Fade
Love Crew Fade
Love Crew Fade
Unwind Your Mind Dress
The Rain Is Calling Jacket II
catch a moment zip up hoodie
always effortless jacket
Essential Tank
Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight MESH
Uncaged Bra
Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight

33 responses to “The Lululemon Weekly Upload”

1. Isabel says:

You are right ! upload is So boring !!! What is going on ?

I’ve been waiting for the scuba pullover to return so that’s one positive for me in this upload!!

What I would love to know is are they ever going to get rid of their final sale policy?!?! I cannot stand it. Especially with the online buying where things can be variable. It just seems like an outdated policy and I don’t understand it. I know it’s great for them with suckers like me around who will still give in every now and then and buy from the WMTM online but it builds up buyer resentment and aggravation that can’t be good for customer satisfaction in the end.

• Anonymous says:

I agree about WMTM. I often see items I’d like to try, but won’t order because I don’t want to get stuck with something that doesn’t fit properly. Their sizing isn’t always consistent, especially in their tops and jackets.

• Virginia says:

I’ve been burned a few times recently on WMTM purchases. Namely two ill fitting run swiftly short sleeves (way too tight in my normal size) and a bra that exposed my nipples. I left a review on their website and both times they sent me a prepaid label and I mailed it back and got a gift card. The process took a few weeks but at least I didn’t lose the money. Neither review was nasty, just truthful.

Nothing of interest. ? ? There is a dark red 19” Fast and Free crop on the U.S. site. I’m wondering if it’s a true red or more of a rust tinged red like the “dark sport red” that I already have. If anyone sees it in person I would love to know.
    Unfortunately the color of the pink jacket reminds me of Pepto Bismol. But I’m probably not the person to ask because I only have one pink item in my entire closet. And ultimately people should buy what makes them happy.
    I’m not a fan of the lunar new year items due to the very large “LULULEMON “ on these items. But I am hoping that the pretty lunar new year print leggings will come our way.

4. Gymmie says:

Glad I can save again this upload though I did see a new print in wup at my store today. I think one of the foreign sites has it. Sort of like the purple bluey horizon print but more of a white background with thicker stripes and multi colours in print. I liked it. Hoping to use the 25% from strava. Need to cut back. I wanted the red print from Asia that looks like the playing card print but if it doesn’t come to canada that is good. Lol

5. Ashleigh says:

I’ve been waiting patiently for the blue Sherpa jacket to upload, but it hasn’t. I’d put it out of my mind. I’m intrigued by the pink, but also had to seriously ask myself whether I would really want to be seen in public wearing this. It does look very Easter egg, especially with the sherpa fabric. I do like the colour but more as a tank or love tee, not a full fuzzy coat. I think I’ll pass.

• Cristina says:

If you are in Canada, they are on sale in certain stores. I’ve seen that blue sherpa at Coquitlam, Robson and Metrotown. I purchased it full price and haven’t been in yet to price adjust.

• Cristina says:

Sorry for the incomplete thought. If you are in Canada, you call one of these stores and confirm they have the item/find out which store has it and have it shipped to you.

• Ashleigh says:

Thanks for the tip, Cristina! I’ve been into 2 stores in Ontario and haven’t seen it, but hadn’t really thought to ask about it either. To me, the blue is much nicer (and more wearable) than the pink.

Not interested in anything this week so that makes it 3 weeks since I have bought something which is fine with me. I think I am going to make it a zero purchase month at Lulu and from the looks of what they are putting out that won’t be hard to do. As for the Sherpa Jacket it’s a big no for me. The Jacket + Bubblegum Pink = teenybopper is what comes to mind when I see it. I just haven’t been a fan of this jacket from the get go.

7. Sa says:

I’m not sure how many more shades of dusty pink or lilac lulu can produce. I know it’s a trendy color (a color that I love too), but 5 too many shades of the exact same color.

The UK got an amazing Lazurite LS swiftly. It’s gorgeous!

8. Dana says:

I really hope the Luna print comes to the us – love it!

9. Anon says:

I have the jacket in black and garnet and love them. I sized up and the fit is the perfect oversized style I was looking for. That being said I completely agree with you on the pink color. I do think with the right outfit it could be ok but just not on me. Easter is exactly what comes to mind when I see it.

10. M says:

Omg the tunic uploaded last week is so so nice! Soft and flattering! Other than that nothing exciting! My store keeps discounting things and every time I go there I end up with something! The On repeat dress was 89! And there was and off the court dress on sale my size and it is so comfortable and cute that I had to buy it!

• Anon says:

Hi! I have the off court dress too and love it. It is so soft and comfortable. Do you have any insight on the fit of the on repeat dress. My store never gets any dresses so I can’t try it on. I was hoping to get it on sale. Thanks in advance for any input or advice you may have.

• jenn says:

Hi! I have the On Repeat Dress, in fact wearing at work at my desk as i type 🙂 It’s awesome, i love it. Paid full price but still worth it. I am 5’2″ 128lbs give or take and i went with a size 4. I tried the 6 as well, both fit, but the 4 had a little more shape to it. More shape than the stock photos online. It’s comfy, washes well, pairs perfect with leggings. (I’m wearing my 7/8 length high rise Wunder Unders with it today). I have nothing bad to say about this dress. I’ve worn it out to dinner, at work (medical office setting), family get togethers. Its the perfect dress for so many occasions. And most comfortable. Comfort to me is key! I would highly recommend it!

• Anon says:

Thank you so much for your input! I feel the same way. It has to be comfortable or I will not wear it. I think I will go for the 4. I am usually a 4 but sometimes a 6 in jackets if it is tight in the shoulders. I love that the neckline can be changed which makes it wearable in more seasons. Thanks for the recommendation 🙂

11. Stacy says:

I completely agree about the pink not working in the Sherpa jacket. I absolutely love pink and I own nearly every shade of it that Lulu has put out, but I would never buy that jacket. I think it’s a combination of the fuzzy fabric and the white drawstring/trim. It reminds me of a jacket my friend’s toddler wears. But if you put that same shade in a define, scuba or crb, and I’d be all over it!

Nothing for me this week. I’m liking sheer lilac and antoinette, but I’m not interested in the current offerings.

12. Sam says:

I really love how you present the photos on your blog. It makes it easier to see the items than on the site. You should get a commission for the stuff I buy because you picked the best photos lol

13. Charlotte says:

I bought the Spanish rose align pants, the color is gorgeous and my size always sells out so quickly! I’m excited! I also liked the smoky blush color but needed to pick one. Nothing else for me this week. 🙂

14. Klo says:

You’ve piqued my interest in the in movement right I typically buy high rise lixtreme W/U crops or align crops. Would you say they are tts or size down…

15. April says:

Has anyone received a “prize” for completing the Strava/Lululemon 40/80 challenge?

16. C. says:

Nothing. I miss the “lab” designs. I would not purchase some article of clothing with such bold letter type. The multi colored pants are not me and so over seeing the same thing . I fear this lovely brand has lost some sight. Hope not sliding away like the wonderful brand Anthro used to be. Just saying… for me.

17. Teigan says:

Cristina- OT. Do you have the ‘brave the cold’ jacket? Is it tts? Any complaints? Had to return the extra mile jacket because rain came through the area where the hood attaches. So I’m looking for a replacement. I’m in the US and it is no longer available, so no reviews on the site.