I had a great idea just now to share with you one of the ways I’m navigating shopping this monster of a sale, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. With 3356 items on sale for women alone, it’s so overwhelming deciding what to get, what’s going to be the popular sell out item and what you want to pounce on on the 23rd when the sale opens up to the public.
One of the ways I shop is through instagram – I love looking at other fashion bloggers for inspiration and style tips, and fit recommendations. I thought it would be a great idea to share what I do with you guys in discovering how certain sale pieces look by linking you out to other bloggers, and keeping images for specific item pieces organized. I’m going to keep adding to these posts as more pictures come up, so keep checking back on it as it’s a ‘live document’ so to speak. I’m going to keep it organized with specific items and separate posts for separate groups of items so that it’s not jumbled together.  Be sure to click on these images if you’d like to visit these bloggers and follow them and click on the links to their blogs or youtube channels above each image.

First up in this post, EMBROIDERED FAUX LEATHER MOTO JACKET and METALLIC FAUX LEATHER MOTO JACKET

What’s My Mode

KBStyled

The Beauty Bravado

Jordan Underwood

My Blonde Ambition

views from the dressing room (new blog post) #NSale 💎

A post shared by molly miller (@myblondeambition_) on

Lomolifeandstyle

I think LA is rubbing off on me because never have I ever owned a leather jacket or ripped jeans, but I’m totally loving this style now! That’s the best part about fashion- you get to play around with different styles and make it your own. My #NSale roundup picks are up on my blog! I’ve never shopped or blogged about this sale before, so I found this super fun to do! If you’re not familiar with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, they release many of their fall lines at a discounted price and then prices go back up in early August. It’s a good way to buy now and save later for fall and winter, but a lot of these pieces work for the summer months too! Leave a comment on the blog for any upcoming requests or questions ❤📸: @bryankingsantos • • • • #Nsale #nordstromanniversarysale #wiw #nordstrom #lablogger #fashionblogger #lafashionblogger #lifestyleblogger #losangeles #downtownla

A post shared by Lauren Mnayarji (@lomolife) on

Shop The #NSALE

What I Ordered From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

1. Mrs. O
    July 14, 2017 / 12:52 pm

Thank you! Thank you! This is a great idea. I’ve been navigating through the items and putting them in my shopping cart to weed out before it goes live in the US.

• Cristina
      Author
      July 14, 2017 / 12:54 pm

Thanks for appreciating my handywork 🙂 I got the idea from a local blog (Vancouverisawesome) that does a weekly feature called the Instagram roundup which features local vancouver fashion bloggers and microbloggers. I’m going to be doing this throughout the sale I think with various items so stay tuned!

2. Mrs. O
    July 14, 2017 / 1:09 pm

Phooey! The AG Ex boyfriend jeans are sold out in my size. The store probably didn’t have them which is why I couldn’t find them yesterday to figure out what size to get. Question: did you buy TTS in these? I found them on another website in the lighter wash and am not sure what size to buy.

• Cristina
      Author
      July 14, 2017 / 1:11 pm

The boyfriend jeans I sized down in. They may restock those jeans for the public access sale so if you can find them online on the nordstrom site, put it on your wishlist. things constantly pop back in and out.

• Mrs. O
        July 14, 2017 / 1:58 pm

I found them on Gilt for $99 (returnable at Off 5th, which I just noticed there is a store very close to me). I’m completely in between sizes in jeans — depends on the designer. I took a risk and bought my old TTS, which I think might be too big. I don’t mind if they are a bit baggie. The smaller size was 2 sizes down so I didn’t want to risk it. I’ll take your advise and put it on my wish list and check back before the sale goes live for non cc holders.

I haven’t bought jeans in awhile because I have so many and no place to wear them too. This is why I can’t figure out my size. I went to the 7 Seven sample sale in DTLA (true sample sale because they only carried the sample size). I took a risk because they were $40 a pair. At that price I could just give them away. It was hard to pull the trigger because they don’t let you try them on. To my shock they fit!

July 14, 2017 / 1:39 pm

I want nothing from the anniversary sale this year, which is crazy because there was a period when I would spend between $2k and $3k easily each year. I never bought trendy stuff, just quality timeless items, so now I find myself thinking I’m good, don’t need anymore stuff. If you are one to dress in the latest trends or are just starting to build your wardrobe of classic items, the sale can’t be beat IMO.

4. Cali
    July 14, 2017 / 3:29 pm

What a great idea, Cristina! I just love the direction your blog has taken. It’s hard work and I appreciate the new content!!