Swiftly Tech LS  Midnight Navy

If you are a Swiftly LS fan, this particular color is a must. It’s solid true navy with no heathered white or black, and it’s very soft and silky. I resisted it for a few days but then I had to have it when I tried it on in store. I never used to be crazy about Swiftly Tech LS’s but I’m finding I’m using them a lot more now in weightlifting since the gym is freezing cold, but not so cold I want a thick RULU top. Also, I’m not buying CRB’s or other tanks anymore so it seems my core item purchase has switched to the Swiftly LS.

PS. Boo to wall balls. I did 90 of them yesterday and I had that burning acid feeling in my throat from too much cardio at once. At least it wasn’t Karen

Cadence Crusher Tight Dark Royal, Move Bra

There is a design detail in the recent run capsule that I’m really not liking. Both the Kicking Asphalt Jacket and Vest have a half circle shape at the bust, and the Move Bra also has this frown shape. I find it really makes the upper chest look droopy. I’m especially noticing that in the jackets. I like a sweetheart neckline mesh detail in a bra, but this particular seam is too frowny.

Kicking Asphalt Vest

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

February 4, 2017 / 1:04 am

Is the midnight navy Swiftly tank the same soft and silky as the LS?

February 4, 2017 / 2:30 am

yes it is. i bought the LS and SL. waiting for SS to come out. it is a deep dark beautiful navy color

February 4, 2017 / 6:41 am

Agree. I bought both LS and tank. Love the color and material of both. Super pleased with these!

3. Samantha
    February 4, 2017 / 6:53 pm

I bought the navy LS too the other day. Already took the tags off. Such a great basic on a top I already love.

February 4, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Love the midnight navy, have been waiting forever for a true dark navy. Bought the LS swiftly (awesome – ok I bought 2 – i hardly ever do that), the low-rise WU and a define – all awesome staples I know I will always feel comfortable in. Also got the Kicking Ashphalt vest. Many good things (soft, light, long enough to cover the booty which is my number one reason for wearing a vest while running, and again that gorgeous dark navy). Didn't like the somewhat boxy/tight at the hip fit, cheap zipper, minimal reflectivity and seems unlikely to provide any water protection. A little plain as well. On the fence at the moment as the colour is great and I could imagine feeling comfortable running in it. I needed my up a size to fit the hips. The frown face detail on the front was a straighter line on me and wasn't distracting/unflattering (DDs).

February 4, 2017 / 9:39 pm

I agree about the frown seaming! Not a fan and I prefer sweetheart necklines too. Ohh I must check out that navy LS!

February 4, 2017 / 11:18 pm

OT bit I saw a close up pic of the poly chromatic print from UK. ..wow…it looks gorgeous up close. Now given the success of those you would think they would make some for North American sales….at the high price they sold out..it's kind of a no brainer.

February 4, 2017 / 11:50 pm

Love the midnight navy, have been waiting forever for a true dark navy. Bought the LS swiftly (awesome – ok I bought 2 – i hardly ever do that), the low-rise WU and a define – all awesome staples I know I will always feel comfortable in. Also got the Kicking Ashphalt vest. Many good things (soft, light, long enough to cover the booty which is my number one reason for wearing a vest while running, and again that gorgeous dark navy). Didn't like the somewhat boxy/tight at the hip fit, cheap zipper, minimal reflectivity and seems unlikely to provide any water protection. A little plain as well. On the fence at the moment as the colour is great for me and I could imagine feeling comfortable running in it. I needed my up a size to fit the hips. The frown face detail on the front was a straighter line on me and wasn't distracting/unflattering (34DDs).

8. February 5, 2017 / 12:30 am

Does the navy swiftly run small like the Indian Ocean?

• February 5, 2017 / 3:22 am

Thank you for the quick reply!! šŸ™‚

• Lulumum
      February 5, 2017 / 1:45 am

No, it's stretchier and not as tight.

February 5, 2017 / 2:35 am

Can somebody comment on Teeny Check High Times? If they are textured or it's a print? My store never got them and they think they won't . I dislike Luon, but would buy these if they are textured. Thank you !

February 5, 2017 / 2:56 am

I'm a huge Swiftly fan (have a shameful collection of them – own well over 50 of each in all the Swiftly styles -yikes) but I don't really get the hype on this new navy one. I can easily pass on this one for some reason. I guess it just seems kind of boring and blah to me. I have the plain black ones and love those as a basic go with everything but don't feel that same need for the navy. I'll be waiting for more exciting ones to come along, hopefully there will be lots of gorgeous colours (and some pretty prints) on the way for spring and summer.

February 5, 2017 / 2:18 pm

I feel the same as you about not feeling the hype of this solid navy swiftly even though I am getting sick of all the heathered and hope to see more solids this summer. I too love my swiftlies and wear them daily in the spring/summer months. I love navy but I have the heathered black sapphire blue s/s so I am going to pass on this navy one. I saw a deep indigo s/s swiftly in a video a while back and have been patiently waiting for that one to show up because that will be a definite buy for me.

11. February 5, 2017 / 8:02 am

Does the navy swiftly have a sheen on it like the black ones? TIA

• Samantha
      February 5, 2017 / 7:30 pm

No, I don't think there is a sheen. But I also don't think there is a sheen to the black one either. In my opinion, they are very similar to each other in terms of fit and fabric feel/look.