Sneak Peek|UK Upload

Don’t forget there is an upload this afternoon.

PSA:*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned). Don’t forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You’ve got until January 8th to make returns.
**Apple Pay promotion seems to be back on. If you spend $150 and check out on Apple Pay you will get a $25 gift card emailed to you.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise Ombre

I’m waiting for these to upload in Canada.

Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise Tech Mesh

Scuba Hoodie IV

Wunder Under Crops Cerulian Blue

Sculpt Tank II Hero Blue

Hit It Tank

December 13, 2016 / 4:32 pm

They've been dropping early haven't they?

December 13, 2016 / 5:21 pm

Zzzzzzzz

December 13, 2016 / 5:56 pm

Was waiting for the floral Scuba but we didn't get it 🙁

December 13, 2016 / 6:00 pm

OT but it's interesting: just spoke to lulu about my $25 gift card that I didn't get. So basically how it works. 1 gift card per customer per promotion time. So far they had 3 promotions, the current one ends on the 19th. If you placed two orders of $150 or more with Apple Pay within the promotion time you'll only get 1 gift card. If it's a new promotion you'll receive 2nd card or 3rd card

• December 13, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Interesting. I placed an order on Friday using Apple Pay (for the first time) and have not received the gift card yet. I wonder if I should contact them too…

December 13, 2016 / 7:14 pm

That makes sense to me and feel that it should be done this way. I don't use Apple Pay and haven't looked into this, but is it not clearly communicated that this is how it works? or are customers left thinking that it is $25 gift card for every $150 spent? Hope so (that it is clear and upfront), it should be.

December 13, 2016 / 10:31 pm

I didn't think it was clear. It just said, spend $150, get a GC. Maybe somewhere in the fine print it said limit one per customer, per promotion. I agree that it's reasonable, but I didn't think it was very clear. Also not clear: if you return the merch, does the CG go away? Presumably, yes, but this also wasn't clear. They need to work on getting some of these details a little more transparent.

December 13, 2016 / 6:31 pm

I hope there is an early drop. I am having one of those days where I am itching to spend but if I wait too long I will change my mind. Lol

December 13, 2016 / 7:18 pm

My itch to spend is gone. Feels great actually!

December 13, 2016 / 7:58 pm

I have saved so much lately. Although I get the itch I just haven't liked anything the way I use to. I remain hopeful. We don't have Athleta here in Canada or I would be all over that.

December 13, 2016 / 7:12 pm

All that I really want is a pair of those ombre pants… And I am feeling that we will be lucky if we get them uploaded before Christmas…

7. December 13, 2016 / 7:21 pm

I'm stalking wunder unders SE with mesh going down the back of the leg!! Anyone know when they are coming to US? Thanks so much

December 13, 2016 / 7:44 pm

Doesn't LLL know that people wear toques in the winter?? There is nothing of the sort besides the Sherpa toques. Oh the store I went to today was quite dead.

December 13, 2016 / 8:17 pm

OT but what are some good tights to wear running in 15 degrees or colder? TIA

December 16, 2016 / 4:00 pm

Nothing Lulu has put out lately. Maybe look for Dog Runners, Runderfuls or Toasty Techs. Honestly, i'd look at Athleta's line of Polartec leggings for running in that cold of weather. Their cold weather run line is much better this year

10. December 13, 2016 / 8:41 pm

I know this has been discussed before, but I don't remember the answer. Has anyone successfully used both Ebates and Apple Pay in the same transaction?

• December 13, 2016 / 8:46 pm

I believe you can. I'm pretty sure I went through ebates when I did apple pay and got both the cash back and the gift card.

December 13, 2016 / 10:32 pm

I think someone said you can with a computer, but not a phone, but I haven't tried.