by Cristina

Cool Racerback

Speed Short

High Times Pant

Speed Tight V Brushed

Inspire Tight Brushed

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

7 responses to “UK Upload”

I am excited for the return of the rest less pullover! Also the brushed speeds, although I don't need anymore. Bought the black last year then got the bordeaux on sale and just last week snapped up the reflective (brushed). I think I'm good 🙂 They are fantastic for running and biking in cool weather (-5 to +8celcius)

• Anonymous says:

I tried on the Rest Less Pullover and I didn't like the feel of the fabric, not as nice as last years. I would like to know what you think if you try it on. I did like the pattern, better than some of the horrible ones they brought out last year.

• Courtney says:

I came here to say the same thing-hooray for the return of the Rest Less Pullover! I love that I can wear it to work with a pair of slacks, and then go directly out the door on a run. Versatile, and worth the money. I'll definitely be snagging at least two more of those depending on the color.

Took a closer look at some of these on the UK site. Overall, it's the best upload in many, many months.

I don't love this year's Rest Less pattern, but I have two from last year, so I'm happy not to be tempted.

Similarly, the Define, which looks so great at a glance, is actually a green and black patterned fabric rather than a plain, deep green, so that's a pass for me.

There's a theme here: all the deep magenta items have contrast stitching which I don't care for. Is it asking a lot to have some solids?

Still, my pickiness aside, this was a really promising upload. Feels good, if a bit disorienting, to cheer for Team Lulu again!

ACK. The FOMO… it's painful!

…do those brushed speed tights actually have mesh along practically the whole entire backside of the legs!? omg unbelievable that tights at this time of year and meant for colder weather are actually half mesh…