September 3, 2016 / 1:02 pm

Looks interesting…70s vibe maybe….Looks like regal plum but it must be new plum they have this year.

September 3, 2016 / 2:09 pm

I love how they got rid of the floating images online, it seems they heard that complaint loud and clear!

September 3, 2016 / 4:29 pm

I love my paisley print wunder unders and this is a bit similar. I am hoping this pattern comes in an inkwell/black colorway.

4. September 3, 2016 / 5:06 pm

I tried these on yesterday. They aren't sheer and the print remained clear and din't really fade. I left them behind because they're not really me. They are cute though and I hope to see someone at my gym wearing them soon!

September 3, 2016 / 5:20 pm

Not a fan of this print with this raspberry color. Another colorway like someone else suggested would be really nice!

September 3, 2016 / 9:21 pm

I saw this print today and I do like it just not with chilled grape.

September 4, 2016 / 12:31 am

I saw a dress in Winners today in a very similar print but the dress was green. I did not find it appealing at all. Very dated. Then I'm in LLL and see these crops. Ha! Same reaction, no thanks.

September 4, 2016 / 4:51 pm

Hahaha! I think I bought that dress!! It was SO flattering on – and I'm a child of the 70s so maybe the paisley hit a nostalgic note 😉

September 4, 2016 / 12:35 pm

I've never been a fan of paisley, pass for me!

September 4, 2016 / 5:11 pm

I just tried on the paisley print in WUC and the outrun 17" crop- firstly I have to say that the new full luxtreme is AMAZING! Feels so great on, not as slippery as before. I preferred the WUC in this print, the additional lines on the outrun crop made it look too busy. The colour is beautiful is person. I may need these…

September 4, 2016 / 5:39 pm

I am a sucker for paisley but I prefer that the other colour added with the black be a more subdued colour like a deep rich plum, or dark blue and even the grey as shown on the shorts.