by Cristina

New Print! Outrun Tight

September 3, 2016

Thanks to Ms. M for sharing a snapshot of the new Outrun Tight print she saw today at a Vancouver area store. There are also Hotty Hot Shorts in this print but in black and white.I like that the print is distressed vs. really crisp dark black lines.

11 responses to “New Print! Outrun Tight”

Looks interesting…70s vibe maybe….Looks like regal plum but it must be new plum they have this year.

I love how they got rid of the floating images online, it seems they heard that complaint loud and clear!

I love my paisley print wunder unders and this is a bit similar. I am hoping this pattern comes in an inkwell/black colorway.

4. sharviss says:

I tried these on yesterday. They aren't sheer and the print remained clear and din't really fade. I left them behind because they're not really me. They are cute though and I hope to see someone at my gym wearing them soon!

Not a fan of this print with this raspberry color. Another colorway like someone else suggested would be really nice!

I saw this print today and I do like it just not with chilled grape.

I saw a dress in Winners today in a very similar print but the dress was green. I did not find it appealing at all. Very dated. Then I'm in LLL and see these crops. Ha! Same reaction, no thanks.

• Anonymous says:

Hahaha! I think I bought that dress!! It was SO flattering on – and I'm a child of the 70s so maybe the paisley hit a nostalgic note 😉

I've never been a fan of paisley, pass for me!

I just tried on the paisley print in WUC and the outrun 17" crop- firstly I have to say that the new full luxtreme is AMAZING! Feels so great on, not as slippery as before. I preferred the WUC in this print, the additional lines on the outrun crop made it look too busy. The colour is beautiful is person. I may need these…

I am a sucker for paisley but I prefer that the other colour added with the black be a more subdued colour like a deep rich plum, or dark blue and even the grey as shown on the shorts.