I am so relieved the Goal Crusher Crops didn’t upload today. I’m really wanting those but I am being very good with spending anticipating the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale on Thursday and I didn’t want to have to pass them up. In fact, I’d be really happy if they waited until September but that won’t be a popular suggestion. I really like the Dottie Tribal Cool Racerback I got yesterday but I’ve decided to return it. It’s really flattering on and I like that its a neutral graphic print but I’m not feeling lusty after it and I won’t feel like I’ve missed out on it three months from now. Thats my new test. If I pass on it, will I feel regret three months from now…usually the answer is no. I can admire something I really like without feeling sad that I didn’t get it. Wah! Such a mood killer for upload.

Are you lusting over or loving anything on tonights upload?

Really neat video on the creation of the dottie tribe print and also how they contour the print to the body.

Pace Rival Crops

Pavement Pusher Bra

Get It Om Bra

Energy Bra

Dash To Class SS

Intensi Tee

July 12, 2016 / 10:14 pm

The pull of the high rise WUP was too strong, and full-on Luxtreme sealed the deal. Don't know if I can live with paying $128, though.

July 12, 2016 / 10:54 pm

Me too! If it's love I'll keep them but not impressed with the price.

• July 12, 2016 / 11:12 pm

Any ideas why it's $128? Vs 98?

• July 12, 2016 / 11:40 pm

They are so cute!! But I couldn't put the order through at $128. I will admire from afar.

July 13, 2016 / 2:17 am

@gordonsgrl probably because it's digitally printed so each pair is the same. I don't know if it really justifies the price but I think that's their reasoning

July 13, 2016 / 3:35 am

I agree anon7:17 but sadly, I made the mistake of trying them on in store tonight and they came home with me. So did the globetrotter dress in the coal wee stripe. In person it has a smoky blue hue to it. Loves it and the back was as comfortable as the exhale crb. I sizes up one for some extra breathing room. Expensive night for me.

• July 13, 2016 / 1:40 pm

Was the print on the WUP flattering?

2. July 12, 2016 / 10:21 pm

Wish they would upload that beautiful bali breeze scuba to the us side!! I am really frustrated that it has not been loaded for over a month.

• July 12, 2016 / 10:47 pm

It won't be uploaded any time soon because the jacket is made of cotton fleece. It's a winter item. Don't be upset, you might see it in October…maybe? šŸ™‚

• July 13, 2016 / 1:02 am

I bet we are getting skipped. It is a winter item but in a summer color. I have been buy lulu for 9 years and they never did this before. I will have to buy it some eBay listing paying top dollar more than likely. Same as the Be present jacket.

• July 13, 2016 / 5:52 pm

Princess Ellie July 12, 2016 at 6:02 PM why don't you ask a Canadian Angel to get it for you and ship it to you? I'm sure with the exchange it would cost the same with the shipping costs!

3. July 12, 2016 / 10:30 pm

I'm liking Intensi tee, but there is no fabric content on iPhone app. Also liking Dash to class tee & the dress. Debating black or Cocao . Why couldn't they make solid cov cocoa ???

• Lulumum
      July 12, 2016 / 11:01 pm

seriously light luon.

July 12, 2016 / 10:33 pm

me either. I can usually click on LLM's link above and it takes me there. I cant get in to the new upload…

• Lulumum
      July 12, 2016 / 11:01 pm

The upload was up super late today and very glitchy. Even when I was able to see the full upload, as soon as I clicked on an item it would boot me back to last weeks upload. I think it was about 20 minutes late by the time it was up glitch free.

July 12, 2016 / 10:55 pm

$128 for those WUP Wooooooow. It's just too simple a pant to justify that kind of money.

6. stylistadiva1
    July 12, 2016 / 11:21 pm

Has anyone tried the Pavement Pusher Bra? I'm debating it since it's online only. I did get the Intensi Tee to try and the Pace Rivals in the tribal. I wanted the High rise tribal WUP, but not for $128 (I also prefer crops to pants anyhow). I find the high rise always rolls on me with activity too. If the goal crushers show up next week I may try those and exchange the pace rivals. We'll see…

July 12, 2016 / 11:51 pm

I will check out the Dance Studio Pants in cool cocoa in store tomorrow, I want to see it in person first. The photo of the Studio Crop in the cool cocoa is a horrible picture of the crops pulling in the crotch. Had the Street To Studios come in cool cocoa I would consider those but I will not be buying the ugly plain cousin to the original Dance Studio Crops even if I love the colour. The l/s Intensi Tee looks really really short so that will be a pass.

July 13, 2016 / 3:40 am

You are so right anon 4:51! I would have loved this colour in the studio II's. And the crops are an ugly joke. If they upload in street to studio I will probably pick them up. No ugly cousins for me either!

July 13, 2016 / 12:29 pm

LOL !!! It's hard to get a handle on this new colour (cool cocoa) The DSP looks darker and the crops look lighter, obviously the lighting is different in each photo but this is a colour I too really to see in person. I would like a new colour in the Street to Studios as I wear these every day in the summer but I sure miss the DSC.

• July 13, 2016 / 8:31 pm

Is it me or are the latest Studio Crops really ugly? I have the old Studio Crops and they look way better than the current Studio Crops!

July 12, 2016 / 11:56 pm

Although the Dottie HR pants are the first thing in a very very long time that I like, it's a steep price. FYI as to why the price hike on the pants: it's an engineered print which costs more to produce. On other items it's an all over print. Haven't checked the prices on other items but there shouldn't be a price hike on those.

July 13, 2016 / 12:00 am

Were they high when they designed the new stuff? The prints are hideous, and the OM bra does not even look flattering on the models.I guess we will see a lot of these products on WMTM pretty soon. What is happening to you LLL.

10. July 13, 2016 / 12:15 am

I love the get it om bra in the expresso print but $68? Kinda ridic.

July 13, 2016 / 3:44 am

I love the OM bra too Janine57 but cannot justify over $70 with tax for a bra. Will keep on eye for it though on MD.

July 13, 2016 / 1:22 am

I just can't get the WUPs for that much. They are pretty though, kudos to the designers. They did an awesome job. I might get the Pace Rivals, they just aren't as pretty.