by Cristina

Upload!!!

June 14, 2016

Well, I am excited about that Heathered Bali Breeze Scuba Hoodie III. A few ladies had purchased this Scuba a few weeks ago when it uploaded for Australia and reports are that it is a softie. I love Bali Breeze/Menthol so this one I needed. Heathered Gris is lovely too but Bali is my color. I also liked the Fast Lane Singlet in Pop Cut Boom Juice. As I mentioned in the comments in an earlier post, I saw this singlet in store yesterday and gravitated to it but I ended up leaving it behind without trying it on and have been thinking about it since. I hesitated because I’m worried this is a print that will get dated very quickly. On one hand it’s a little bit Anne Taylor Loft, and on the other it’s a fun print that attracted me. I at least want try it on and inspect it in person before ruling it out. I like the Pace Rivals in this print as well as the Nami Wave but I need to keep reminding myself that I don’t wear printed bottoms.

Did you order anything?

Don’t Sweat It Kit

Rise And Run Bra

Free To Be Wild Bra

Minimalist Crop

Hot Spell Bra

Heathered Neon Pink Power Y

31 responses to “Upload!!!”

I think I'm officially done with LLL. Can't find any of the products I like and I'm not willing to lay out hundreds to order a bunch of stuff I'll almost certainly return. It's a shame about that turquoise Scuba III – would have bought it instantly if it were the Scuba II. $78 for that open back long sleeve is also insane (though I suppose we should feel "lucky" it wasn't $88).

Pretty hard to order when the "what's new" page keeps disappearing on my Mac. Is this happening to anyone else in Canada?

3. Rachel Nye says:

Aw man. I wish they released normal speeds in the tie dye :/ Blah upload for me

4. lulubell says:

I'm kind of tempted by the neon pink power y and the hero blue spring breakaway shorts, but not enough to get right now. I'll wait to see them in store. Not sure they are must haves anyway.

Lately, I've been liking things, but not enough to buy instantly. I've been finding myself waiting for WMTM or the outlet. Not sure if it is the current styles or colors or if my interest is waning. It seems rare for me to order right away lately. Total buzz kill.

5. Caitlyn Jopp says:

I dont see that open backed long sleeve top anywhere on the site?! No way it could have sold out already!!

6. Cwags says:

Lulumum do you size up in the scuba 3? Or stay TTS?

I feel like the Canadian upload was a bummer. Nothing for me this week, which is a good thing anyway.

Yeah….hero blue minimalist. ..finally. I missed out on hero blue meta and wu….so glad to be getting these. Not sure I like other prints…waiting for long sleeve sunaway…stores didn't get white and it sold out online….should jumped on it

The Heathered Neon Pink Power Y is pretty. I can't wear Power Ys so hopefully this will come in a CRB. Fingers crossed. Love how the neon pink looks heathered. I like how soft the heathered ones usually are too!

I got the Heathered Neon Pink Power Y. I love it. Sometimes I don't like non heathered Power Y's because they sometimes get these weird dark color creases. I don't have to worry when it's Heathered. Doesn't show stains or pilling

11. dogrunner says:

I am trying the high waist speed in the pipe dream color. I am always self concious in my speeds at the little indent it makes on my hips. So I'll try the high waist and see what happens. Hope it's not scratchy and tight like the waist on my serene crops

What is with the ugly prints for Run Times in Canada? I haven't bought any Run Times this year. The US got a gorgeous Tofino Teal/Alberta Lake but nope not in Canada, we got another Tidal Trip print.

I ordered the Alberta Lake/Tofino teal yoga everyday to try. ( can't resist that colour) I just got the AB live tee today in the mail, and the v neck seems even lower than the older version of Love tee. The colour is amazing but I kept looking at it thinking this tee is $60? I think it's going back. At least the cuff sleeves on the older version looked a bit more dressy. I also picked up the desert olive urbanite back pack in store last week. It is super nice and has a tons if great details on it. Will make a better carry on/purse for travel….

Does anyone REALLY LOVE their Yogi Everyday LS? Is it worth the price? How does it hold up in the wash??

• Anonymous says:

I have two purchased earlier this spring and I really enjoy them. I tend to not have as many quality issues as a lot of reviewers I read, so I think I'm easier on my clothes. It's quite thin for the price, but its so comfy and the coverage and look are worth it for me.

• Anonymous says:

I tried the Yogi Everyday on but didn't buy it because it was too loose and baggy and I found the neckline quite low for me. I am 5'2" and usually wear a size 4 in Pima Cotton tops but this one was too big and I got turned off and didn't try on the 2 as it would have been too tight. I love my 5 Year Yogini l/s that has a higher neckline, is loose but not baggy and it has held up nicely to many washings. I also bought the Trapeze l/s in Pima Cotton and this top is nice with a crew neck but boy is it long. I am thinking of getting it hemmed. I think it got longer with washings. I think the price of these tops (all the same) is too high and I don't think I would buy another one unless I absolutely loved the colour but would definitely think twice before I did.

• Devon Scott says:

I agree the trapeze is soooo long! Love the neckline, and look and feel, but it feels extremely delicate. Like a Kleenex. I'm afraid every time I sit on my deck. It's going to snag on my butt, and I'm always hyper awake to pull the bottom of the short up over my butt before sitting for this reason. Also, I bought in white and call it my white wine shirt, jingle, to my husband. No drinking red in this baby! All in all, too fragile, would not re purchase.

15. Lululover says:

If Beat the heat top came in any other colors I would definitely think about it. I'm also interested in the vest that US didn't get and maybe Powr Y in neon pink.

16. Laurie says:

Nothing for me. The Lulu love is waning. I look at the released items and think would I buy if there were no brand labels- if it wasn't Lulu? Not so much. Shame given a few months ago I would make weekly+ purchases…

• Anonymous says:

I do this too! Now it has to be something I absolutely love. I'm still having trouble with my favourite pieces if they come in a new colour I like though. I'm working at not feeling the need to own every single colour that catches my eye for those few pieces that I still love from lulu.

High-waisted speeds for me!!! Yay!

18. stylistadiva1 says:

Just an FYI on the Beat the Heat LS – the olive green and black heathered are thin and light, while the space dye mix is thicker.