by Cristina

Making Moves Long Sleeve, Blurry Bell High Times

April 11, 2016

8 responses to “Making Moves Long Sleeve, Blurry Bell High Times”

LLM, can you confirm that these are high times and not WUCs? I'm only asking because I was in store today and saw them in the crops but not the high times – and I'm totally a high times girl, so I was holding my breath for those. I'm so hoping you're right!

• Anonymous says:

Ok, thanks! Stupid fat ankles just won't let me wear the crops :/

Fingers crossed 🙂

• Lulumum says:

You know, I assumed they where high times as that is the mannequin that wears high times sometimes but I don't know for sure. It may have been WUC's.

The new Making Moves pleated LS reminds me of the back pleat LS (non-rulu) that Lulu released early Jan 2015. That non-rulu top was disaster for me as I need a size 2 and hung like a tent on me on a size 4. Meanwhile, it was so cute on the educators. I wonder about this new top..and intrigued. However, The white reminds me of a chef's hat from the back although it seems pretty. This new rulu version seems less-flowy & may work for me. However, I will probably regretfully pass as I agree with Lulumum as to how the pleats would last. There are too many items I like…The zinfandel CRB & black Pure Practice Pant (which I am trying to convince myself I don't need)

Please can you tell me which storse in the USA (with telephone number only if possible ) carry the picture you show the BLURRY BELLE HI RISE WUNDER UNDER CROP.Even if not Hi rise is ok with me I am interested in size 4 to purchase .As the 3 stores in San Francisco do not have them.Deeply appreciated.Thank you so much

4. Ella lily says:

There are five different sharpening levels for you to select on the basis of your preference, as well as the specific photo quality. Picture